It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on Moore vs O'Reilly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I love when Moore said
M: I would be willing to sacrifice my life to track down the people that killed 3,000 people on our soil

Could you imagine his fat a$$ with a M-4 crawling around the mountains looking for Osama

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok, I watched the "Big Showdown" and thought it was a big letdown. Whenever you get 2 hotheads like that, I never expect to have actual debating going on. Just 2 people not backing down. Neither of them expected to sway the others opinions during a 4 minute sit down. It was just what I expected it would be.

Some points I want to make though. Why would Bill think that he could get Michael Moore to aplogize to the president is beyond me. Of course he's not going to apoligize. First off, whether his info was bad or not, technically Bush lied. Secondly, by apoligizing to Bush, he'd basically be saying that his documentary is all bogus too and that won't make him much money.

Also, I was getting really frustrated with Moore's question, "Would you send your kid to go and die in this war?" The question is totally out of context. No parent wants so send thier kid go to war and die. When someone joins up for the military, they know exactly what they are getting in to. In this war I would say that more than half who are fighting in it joined up right after 9-11-01 so that they could go to battle. I would never send my kid to die for my country, but I wouldn't stop them from joining up to do what they feel is right. I wish Bill would have responded that way.

Other than those 2 points, it was pretty much a boring segment.

<< 1   >>

join