It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Desensitizing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
We often hear of movies, and other media that is said to be desensitizing people of aliens/ufos. I believe it could be a mixture of two forms; education(sightings, presented info,etc.) and the media(movies,merchandise, news, even music), which has brought people to be more aware.

Could it be that the next move-through media- or the has been move since the 60s/70s, to desensitize people of Reptilians?

Movie and TV examples that could be/said to be of the desensitizing;

-Rosemary's Baby(1968)--(as mentioned in- Peggy Kane's interview-YouTube)

When the wife becomes mysteriously pregnant, paranoia over the safety of her unborn child begins controlling her life.

Said to be Impregnated by a 'secret society' and has the baby taken away. Her "baby" is reptilian in form, skin, etc.

-V(1983)

When aliens come to Earth to ask for our help, a few suspicious humans discover their horrific true intentions and prepare to resist.

www.imdb.com...

An article from '08 says V may be re made.
V Remake?

-Super Mario Bros. Movie(1993)
Mario Bros. on an adventure to save a princess from Koopa, ruler of "people" evolved from dinosaurs.

Based off the video game, the dinosaur dimension has connected with the earth, exposing the reptilian like creatures(people evolved from dinosaurs), not "alien" but dimensional.

((just thought that'd be a fun one to add in))

-Reptilian Lieutenant(Character) "Star Trek: Enterprise" (2001)

IMDB

-Inception(2010)

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion,

IMDB

Whereas it does not show reptilian like creatures, they way dreams are manipulated*, in a possible similar manner to the dream hacking of Reptilians..

*(as mentioned in- Peggy Kane's interview-YouTube)

-Reptilian(2010) TV-Animal Planet Show
A docudrama cable series, that gives background info on cryptozoologic creatures and aliens, presenting a supposed real(but is fictional) lost tape of evidence. The episode features Reptilians killing and storing bodies as a food source for them.
See Here: Lost Tapes Episode

I didn't find a separate post of Reptilians(beyond just grays) related to desensitizing, so figured this would be a good topic of discussion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
V has not only been remade but i'm pretty sure the second season recently ended.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, they're definitely doing it for aliens in general. Almost every piece of sci-fi, specifically those that become films, make aliens the antagonists, and humans need to "band together" to expunge this alien threat, and often become united because of it. The problem is, who (I say this jokingly) would we be united under if something like this actually happened (or faked)?

edit on 20/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
this has crossed my mind a time or two but the whole all the world leaders are lizards theory could be why these shows are made that or their made because the whole world is actually ran by lizards hmmm

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i say bring on the reptoids!!! if we tell the japanese that they are godzillas babies theyll be mad enough about what was done to them,which i believe that the reptilians and NWO had a part in,that instead of running away theyll mass together and take em out..they gave us a hell of a fight in WW2 that they should do the same to them...Its sad and i feel for the japanese but maybe soon we will have a creature to help fight these beings that stems from the radition being spread now...pretty soon we will have mutated killing machines...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hey there,

I assume since you posted this you believe in reptilians? if so what do you personally think about them? origins, benevolent/evil, superior/inferior etc

Have you seen or know anyone who has seen them 1st hand? what evidence/theory/story makes you believe?

If you take into account the size of our universe and the fact that all potential possibilities are played out, its not too much of a stretch to believe somewhere out there a race of bipedal beings who resemble earths reptiles could have evolved/been created.
Myself Im open minded and accept there is alot out there we dont understand but personally find claims like the Queen being one a bit far fetched even for me.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

im sorry but i dont get why fiction is being used for Desensitizing, on a matter that is also fiction?

how is the reptile thing being made into a theory all i can find is hear say and home made evidence?

can we get some links to proof pls because an itallian plumber on mushrooms doesnt cut it for me?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
there are stacks of "under earth" reptilian stories

www.dvdtalk.com...
"Sorry, Lois. The last thing I wanted on your special day was a reptile invasion from the Earth's core."
"I'd have felt cheated if there weren't monsters."

en.wikipedia.org...(Doctor_Who)
original inhabitants of the earth went into hibernation after the earth acquired the moon.

and just for good measure...

reptile men in myth
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

im sorry but i dont get why fiction is being used for Desensitizing, on a matter that is also fiction?

Is that not how conspiracy desensitizing works? To some people, Reptilians are known to be real-or believed to be real-, similar as with aliens.

how is the reptile thing being made into a theory all i can find is hear say and home made evidence?

can we get some links to proof pls because an itallian plumber on mushrooms doesnt cut it for me?

One can say the same for aliens in general, Reptilians often classified as aliens. Less "evidence" is presented. Links to proof? I did post about Kane, a video of her comments, on why a movie might be linked to them. V, as shown in this YouTube Video, is talking of the show exposing it conspiracy wise. The Mario Bros., is kind of a joke to lighten the mood, as stated.
edit on 20-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
there are stacks of "under earth" reptilian stories

www.dvdtalk.com...
"Sorry, Lois. The last thing I wanted on your special day was a reptile invasion from the Earth's core."
"I'd have felt cheated if there weren't monsters."

en.wikipedia.org...(Doctor_Who)
original inhabitants of the earth went into hibernation after the earth acquired the moon.

and just for good measure...

reptile men in myth
en.wikipedia.org...

stories??? thats wat im getting at, santa and easterbunny. myths and urban ledgends
sorry to be cynical but ive read a lot of threads and theres nothing but stories and myth

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

i'd like to believe but all i see is movie quotes video games and jason and the golden fleece scripts

maybe if it was upto date and not fan made id enjoy the research

'' ive even been told the royals in the uk are reptiles and the weddings are always in the summer cause they'd all be sluggish in the coldness of winter''

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Hey there,

I assume since you posted this you believe in reptilians? if so what do you personally think about them? origins, benevolent/evil, superior/inferior etc

Have you seen or know anyone who has seen them 1st hand? what evidence/theory/story makes you believe?

If you take into account the size of our universe and the fact that all potential possibilities are played out, its not too much of a stretch to believe somewhere out there a race of bipedal beings who resemble earths reptiles could have evolved/been created.
Myself Im open minded and accept there is alot out there we dont understand but personally find claims like the Queen being one a bit far fetched even for me.

Cheers

I am a not a follower or staunch believer. Though, I am open to new possibilities presented. I find the subject to be interesting. Possible? Sure. Just Aliens, ghosts, Illuminati, or any conspiracy theory, or highly speculative one, as posted on this message board, has the potential to be reality. I have not witnessed one myself, or so that I know of.

From research I have found...
Inferior because they are said to only exist by leaching off a humanity, superior because of how they are manipulating.
edit on 20-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There's a lot of "stories" beyond cultural myths and such, that have been written and recorded.

If not from David Icke & Peggy Kane;

Stewart Swerdlow on Coast to Coast AM Radio: Reptilians Humans and Illuminati History 1/9

&

Articles:

www.greatdreams.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

They're not desensitizing people to it. They're presenting it as fiction so if people hear about it down the track, they will never believe it is real.

Some people think if you believe in ETs, you've been watching too much Star Wars. But if they never heard of Star Wars, they never would have thought like that, would they?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

thanks for presenting other media for me to look in to

s&f

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

thanks for presenting other media for me to look in to

s&f

Not a problem. An ATS search of the subject yields informative posts.

edit on 20-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (sp)

edit on 20-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

They're not desensitizing people to it. They're presenting it as fiction so if people hear about it down the track, they will never believe it is real.

Some people think if you believe in ETs, you've been watching too much Star Wars. But if they never heard of Star Wars, they never would have thought like that, would they?

There is the other side of that same coin to consider too:

30 years ago one would have been considered crazy in public and private in most circles to have presented a belief in extra-solar planets let alone alien life forms ( especially from the religious vectors ), and it would have been political or academic suicide to profess the possibility of such ( let alone the belief ) ,

15 years ago the X-files , was successful enough in it's 3 years ' birthing ' time frame to have made a belief in aliens at least a social discussion point , even if it was still not something your professor or senator was likely to definitively support it did link such speculations on par with government secrecy

Today it is perfectly acceptable to have a belief in aliens . Extra solar planets and more stars in the sky than we ever imagined are facts, and religion has had serious blows in credibility at controlling 'we are the center of the universe' and other flatlanderisms in the popular meme, except the one that now that it's publicly except-able to believe in aliens it is still taboo to believe that their cultures have or are interacting with our in any way.

let's not forget that even without 'aliens' the reptile brain is considered by most to be 'primitive' in that it is lacking in higher emotional empathy .Given the world condition as it has been compiled by several generations of corrupt and quite possibly crazed "leaders" a need for a lack of human Empathy is something that needs to be in place for the system to "stay on track" as it is . So the powers that be would need to invent aliens if their were none, to stay in power and to keep people from asking WHY WOULD WE NEED A LACK of sensitization.

whether or not its reptiles specifically, de-sensitization to the human condition as 'unique in the universe' is going on as recent history proves. this does of course lead to the idea that if reptiles as old as the human race run the world if you manage to thread the maze and escape decapitated head in hand as proof so to speak no one would believe you...Dulce anyone?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They have always been here, its more like token black people in the early days, if we were not so closed minded as a species then perhaps they could be allowed to live on the surface instead of being confined to thier caves. Naturally, many of them are pissed of at us, and there is a loosely bound hierarchy from a time when they were portrayed as Gods. In terms of the "good guys" then the angels are basically our genetic engineers.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How about this?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Okay but this post is a bit stretching. V (yeah its been remeade, second season yet to start i believe and a fantastic show)??? You're kidding right? A show that would instil courage and hope into the humans fighting an alien oppressor is used as desensitizing.....I cant comprehend how that is logical.
That V example also brings up a question regarding reptialian theories and that show...which came first the chicken or the Egg?

new topics

top topics

join