It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The only article I saw with supposed "roommates" of his, one of them looked Muslim. Gee..... Yet we are not supposed to ask questions? Every other president in the history of the country has had FAR more known about them than this mystery man.

I say, someone should start with that possible January 1961 birth, and maybe see who he knew in Pakistan. Gee, if he was working with the CIA, as many suspect, maybe there is a very personal reason he wanted Osama shot, and killed, not captured. Maybe they knew each other.

Yeah, maybe they were related!

Seriously, the CIA "connection" seems very plausible. *snip*

Worse, the top intelligence agencies all work closely together, meaning their span of control is as "global" as ever before in history. "Who's" interests they serve is debatable, but it surely could not be any "national" interests, since they are already well beyond that.

Oh, I have no doubt that there are agencies that "belong" to this or that nation, that are in fact working together. They admit, even, to some "cooperation", and we also know that they often work outside of the supervision, or approval, of their respective governments.

Originally posted by JR MacBethOf course, this is very much a paradigm thing. Most just don't want to get too far out there, and prefer to "keep it simple". Some five centuries after Machiavelli, we should know better than that, but just look at the host of threads here on ATS. People who "should" know better, continually playing into partisan nonsense, picking apart the teeniest minutia, indulging in ego, etc. But, the big picture? They're just not interested.

There is indeed a "big picture" here regarding this man who came from nowhere. While I have a different opinion of when Osama may have died, he's not important at this time, he's just another distraction. I think we do need to focus more on Obama, not Osama.

The disturbing, and controversial "answer" (at least a good part of it), is an earth-shaker. I believe that at this late stage in history, the "hidden" things that we all know are somewhere behind the scenes, are very advanced indeed. Obama is an excellent example of just how advanced PTB "paradigm control" is working.

It works very well, doesn't it? People don't even want to accept the possibilities, when you point out things to them. Like, for example, what personage would be so bent on the destruction of Israel. Considering the recent news, meaning today's speech, I have a label I could place. At the least, someone to facilitate a certain person, if not that person himself.

Originally posted by JR MacBethI believe Obama is a CIA "creation", in a sense (not necessarily cooked up in a lab!), but he is someone who was groomed from an early age to step into the role he is playing. He is multigenerational CIA. There is probably almost nothing that we think we know about him that isn't a fiction, and it shouldn't really surprise us that much. It's 2011 you know, TPTB have worked for centuries on ever expanding their power, and perhaps 99% of their efforts have gone unseen, unrecorded, by a history they write. The immense crimes committed, that will never be punished, the criminals that will never be brought to "justice"...

I'm not talking about Osama either. Just another pawn, in a very sophisticated "game".

I don't believe that most of what he's stated is the truth, either. More likely, almost none of it is. We might not actually know anything factual about him. Including who his parents are supposed to be. It isn't like they didn't know how to create a fraud back in the 60's, and the idea of a "mole" isn't new, either. Think "Yuri", as described in the movie No Way Out. Someone groomed from childhood to play a certain role. if our government could suspect the Soviets of this (and I am sure they did look at such possibilities as described in that film), then of course, thy could easily plan the same thing themselves. So could others in control.

Originally posted by JR MacBethBut so is Barry. If anything, he is perhaps more "expendable" than JFK. The recent events have convinced me more than ever that some of the next scenes Barry will be called upon to play, aren't necessarily going to work out for him. No doubt, he will be convinced of "A", but all along "B" was planned, and we will be treated to yet a new "twist" in the play.

JR

PS: I don't necessarily think saying someone looks "Muslim" is "racist", they may in fact dress differently. But, this would just be one more distraction from the serious issues of course.

Some days, it's hard to tell what role he's playing, and I go back and forth on how much I think he knows. Or thinks he knows.

On the P.S., could not help but note that the Muslim comment was the ONLY thing one poster focused in on. Distractions, indeed!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm sure you are an absolute oil painting - are you happy that this site gives you anonymity to post such crap? Do you say such things in the real world?

/condescending_attitude on

First off, there is no anonymity from the NSA, US Secret Service, MI6, CSIS, etc. so WTF you on about WiIlis? They know exactly who I am. Do you think that anyone can hide behind a username and avatar. What rock have you been living under? And yes, I do say exactly the same thing in the real world. To be honest, when it comes to these @ssclowns in "power," the international banksters and their minion the politically correct bunch, I have a lot of opinions. Actually, I have a lot of experience and facts too that I use to formulate my opinions since I worked for the military fixing "things," dealt with ambassadors and ministers, worked for CI and watched a lot of the dirty deals go down that would probably scare YOU half to death. Like the old saying, "Walk a mile in my shoes." But what's really funny, is I don't care anymore. I've died, I've been shot, stabbed, poisoned, bitten by a black widow and there have been four attempts on my life, including in a plane. Not for my opinions but for what I know. Now what you think you know Willis that is so profound? /condescending_attitude off

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

i got this through my e-mail...thought i should post it up but not start a thread so here it is:

Leaders Hiding Obama Eligibility
edit on 18-7-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
reply to post by hawkiye

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

i got this through my e-mail...thought i should post it up but not start a thread so here it is:

Leaders Hiding Obama Eligibility
edit on 18-7-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: spelling

Good find! the evidence convicts this fraud dead to rights but continues to be ignored...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks, happy you think so too! I was almost not gonna...soo tired of being attacked on here for what is right in front of people's faces! If it kicked them in the nose they would still ignore it!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Sore loser? I was just saying all that because people are all talk/typing no action! I don’t care less…I did not vote for the guy…doesn’t make me a sore loser …..just makes all the votes who did “losers”

<< 36  37  38   >>

join