It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Concur! Assume you were refering to the BLUNT One as being one of them!

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have not gone through who knows and said what about who to confirm if Obama went to university or not. But lets say he did not and his whole public history is BS. Considering the Birther movement and issues with his social security number I am willing to entertain the idea.

Firstly we have the electoral college, this was designed to keep out people unworthy for office but has become a dismal failure. Bush with his first term indicates this, Bush with his second term proves it. So now the electoral college is run by the military and energy machine and who knows what else.

With this social security number issue Obama has CIA backing, so now we get into the deep dark world of the MIC, deception, lawlessness and golden skeletons (a profitable hidden crime). Also quite a few stories of mind control, alien agreements, suppressed technology and other games to keep the bankers and other rich on top.

So whatever Obama's history is, he has fear to let it be known. This means there are people that have power over him, but this takes more than just one person, there is a system. A system that remains silent about 9/11, drug wars, people trafficking, UFO's and other serious issues. This is not about truth or justice but power and secrets.

So what is Obama's true history? I don't know, he maybe an alien, a clone, a cyborg or some other strange scientific experiment kept out of the public eye. He may be an earthly human that just fought his way up inside the shadow government, responded well to a mind control program or had to go off planet for some training. There was quite a few missing years in Bush's history as well so maybe there is a connection?

What I am sure about is that the games of deception are not over yet.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Manchurian Candidate...hmmmm...
This statement sounded
racist in 2008,
plausible in 2009,
thought provoking in 2010 and now...
frighteningly probable.

He campaigned on "transparency"
Even won an award for it!

There aren't enough adjectives to describe how arranged this presidency is, nor how incredibly kept in the dark and powerless we the people, are.

Astounding

edit on 20-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

Hee, hee, - yes - the closer we get to the truth about "The One", the more they seem to run around in a blind panic.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

That is because he almost never went to classes or lectures.

He was already being groomed by radical professors who were getting him class and lecture notes instead of going to class.

In those days they did not care of you showed up as long as you passed the test. (they still don't now you don't even have to be in the same country you can take the courses over the internet)

Funny part is he was well known at Occidental College in Calif.
www.opednews.com...
www.opednews.com...
theobamafile.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

That is because he almost never went to classes or lectures.

He was already being groomed by radical professors who were getting him class and lecture notes instead of going to class.

In those days they did not care of you showed up as long as you passed the test. (they still don't now you don't even have to be in the same country you can take the courses over the internet)

Funny part is he was well known at Occidental College in Calif.
www.opednews.com...
www.opednews.com...
theobamafile.com...

The problem is none of the professors remember him either. So you'd think at least one or two of these so called radical professors would remember him at least...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
No president in history has ever sealed all thier records and spent millions protecting them from scrutiny.

very true - that includes Obama, as he has done exactly the same as all previous Presidents!

Care to show where Obama has spent millions to hide his records? Or is that just another birther lie!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

No president in history has ever sealed all thier records and spent millions protecting them from scrutiny.

very true - that includes Obama, as he has done exactly the same as all previous Presidents!

Care to show where Obama has spent millions to hide his records? Or is that just another birther lie!

Dummy up it is well documented even in election records www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and by the way you actually have to be president to be on that list. Obama is not!

edit on 20-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Dummy up it is well documented even in election records www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is obvious you never bothered to read that thread, as you would have seen

Read that carefully..........McCain has spent $1.6 million in the time period from Jan. 2007 to Oct 2009 and he's not even president nor did he have people filing suit after suit about his eligility. Obama has spent $2.6 million from Jan 2007 to DATE( 1 year 3 months longer time period then McCain)) with more numerous law suits being filed against him. What's McCain hiding to spent that much money????? It's all part of the game. Campaigns have a lot of legal expenses. Every President or candidate has spent vast amounts of money retaining lawyers. Bush spent over 333,000 in one year alone.

Just another birther lie once again!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Right on, I wish I could give you more than just one star and one flag.
You hit a thousand nails on the head with just one whack, now hows that, I'd say just priceless.
Yes he is a great magician, just popped out of no where, and then there he was Mr. President. and all the libs went take a walk on the wild side, you know that song.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Agree! That tells its own story!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Obama hired eligibility lawyers to seal his records and hide his past.

Yet another birther lie - what birthers refuse to accept is Obama's records - like everyone elses, are sealed anyway. for instance, try and obtain your neighbours health records, or educational records. You will find you are unable to, as they are sealed from you, the same as Obama's are! You do not have to spend any money to do it either.

he wouldn't and still won't to this day allow any of his records to be reviewed not even his college transcripts etc etc.

So show us the college transcripts from the previous 10 Presidents then - if you are unable to show them, why do you think Obama's should be shown?

McCain however he disclosed his records like every other candidate has

So show us the previous 10 Presidents records then.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy
edit on 20-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

I have to say that I sont 100% agree with the op, but I wouldnt call this a hoax. The op is right.. until information is available, you haven't a clue.

Will we start this revolution now? Please!!!!!

oh.. and.. nazi jews are the worst kind..
edit on 20-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My friends sister went to school with Barry on Oahu. Fact.

She said he was a loner...

She went to a private school that was very pricey, she got a scholarship
because of good grades and being of Hawaiian ancestry.

His family paid his way..i was told.

Maybe this will help your paranoia.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

here you go
and here is a news paper announcing his birth

now, evidence like this would surely put an end to most conspiracies, but i know it wont be enough for most

here's the dated page

The first image is not of a birth certificate, it is of a certificate of live birth. There is a huge difference and that difference is that anyone can get a certificate of live birth from where they live. For example, I live in Virgina but I was born in Georgia. I have a birth certificate from the state of Georgia, but I can go today and get a certificate of live birth from the state of Virginia because all that proves is that you were born, not WHERE you were born.

The second and third images are interesting, but they don't really prove anything because all it says is "son". It doesn't says his name.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

this is silly
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

I have to say that I sont 100% agree with the op, but I wouldnt call this a hoax. The op is right.. until information is available, you haven't a clue.

Will we start this revolution now? Please!!!!!

oh.. and.. nazi jews are the worst kind..

Nazi Jews like George Sorros?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

this is silly

Okay: it's reaching but c'mon there's something weird here....Or find a few old time obama friends and put it to rest..
Wait for it:
" The President is allowed his privacy ...."

then( more indignantly):
"He doesn't have to prove anything!"

This is one strange duck andI should know( "takes one to know one" )
:flame
edit on 20-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
Isn't there some sort of presidential vetting process where they determine if they meet the requirements of running for president etc.You think someone would of raised a red flag at some 3 letter agency.Ah yes they are all involved in it.So all of you closet hatemongers,racists,biggots, head sticking in the stand, fox news watching obama haters get over it already.

We've been through this before and no. the candidates are vouched for by the national parties.(i.e. Nancy Pelosi's signature.and we know what that's worth: "We can't tell you whats in the bill (candidate) until you vote for the bill ("candidate".)
edit on 20-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join