It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have to laugh at this, I've been saying the same thing for more than 2 years. I have no clue what Obama is but I am pretty sure it wasn't a naturally conceived birth canal or c-section baby. And who the hell ever heard of a president having multiple aliases and SSN's, wtf is up with that? I'd really like to see someone get a sample of its DNA and run it. I have heard rumours (yes rumours) that its DNA comes from a Rothschild and King Tut or some other pharaoh. Who knows... the tech has been around for 40 or 50 years that we know of, it may have been around longer in military circles.

One of the funniest things I have heard is that Obama is so good looking and eloquent but where are the girlfriends from the past. Same thing with Michelle even though I think it looks like an ugly man in drag and I wouldn't be surprised in the least, if they were both hermaphrodites. It seems that life began for Obama and Michelle, when Obama and Michelle met, eg. came into existence, there is no verifiable history of personal associations. It's like they have been made up for one specific purpose, to destroy the US and bring down the world with it to force a change towards the seriously negative. Thesis, Anti-Thesis, Synthesis.... and the debt slaves looked up...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Concur! If there was a similiar situation in the uk where there was either no proper historical trace of someone they would want find out all the answers.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
On top of the birther issue (still not resolved) this should if true be ringing alarm bells throughout the US! All very strange dont you think?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Another asinine post asking questions that have been answered 10,000 times already. It's a cancer and it's infesting ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"InvisibleAlbatross" posted this already, but here it is again (page 2 of the ATS topic linked above)

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Friends Recall Obama's Days at Occidental College

Recollections of Obama’s Ex-Roommate

Article Obama wrote in college

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What a crock .Don't you think someone he was running against in 2008 would of brought this up like Hillary Clinton or John McCain during the debates.If he wasn't black or have a muslim sounding name no one would be bringing this up .

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
seems like evidence isn't the issue anymore

just hate

i would get it if they talked about how he's handling his presidency, but this has nothing to do with that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

Dude, it failed to ring alarm bells before because it's a [Snip] hoax!

Get it through that head of yours!

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/20/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

Why would republicans bring it up if both they and the democrats are working for the same boss and it sure ain't John Q Public? Politicians provide the illusion of concern and fealty towards their constituents but they are actually on very short leashes. One step in a non-approved direction and they lose everything, it's the way of the world.

Cheers - Dave

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
None of the questions have been answered adequately. Anyone who has studied this objectively knows that. No president in history has ever sealed all thier records and spent millions protecting them from scrutiny. To all mentally challenged Obama apologist sock puppet jock riders since none of you can answers the questions keep it on topic...

edit on 20-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't think birthers will be happy until they have a signed affidavit from Little Jimmy that he pushed Obama down and called him names during recess in the 2nd grade. And even if they got that they would just move the goal posts back and ask for some other "proof" even more ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Isn't there some sort of presidential vetting process where they determine if they meet the requirements of running for president etc.You think someone would of raised a red flag at some 3 letter agency.Ah yes they are all involved in it.So all of you closet hatemongers,racists,biggots, head sticking in the stand, fox news watching obama haters get over it already.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
We understand that this is a heated topic; however, please remain both civil and on topic…

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Thank you...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hawaii is not a state!

Done!

Check mate!

What? What?

Mic check, huh hah!

Seek the truth concerning Hawaii statehood and you will see and you will also see that NONE OF THEM are saying this except maybe here on ATS!

Obama Cannot be President Because Hawaii Not a State of the Union

Yeah blah blah Hawaii Voted did they?

Here is a ballot from that vote:

Notice that the option to once again become a Soveriegn nation was Not on the ballet....

"She yielded her throne under protest, with these words:

“I, Lili’uokalani, by the grace of God and under the constitution of the Hawai’ian Kingdom, Queen, do hereby solemnly protest against any and all acts done against myself and the constitutional government of the Hawai’ian Kingdom by certain persons claiming to have established a Provisional Government of and for this Kingdom….to avoid any collision of armed forces and perhaps loss of life, I do, under this protest, and impelled by said forces, yield my authority until such time as the Government of the United States shall, upon the facts being presented to it, undo the action of its representative and reinstate me in the authority which I claim as the constitutional sovereign of the Hawai’ian Islands.“

Read through that thread. In disgust I read how the many Apologists try to make the point seem invalid yet their LEGALESE is an illusion that is easily dispelled in this case as the history has yet to be rewritten.

To think that so many, even in this place full of supposed "thinkers" that we find so many incapable of critically thought or those who are simply keepers of the Status Quo.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i think obama should swear under oath then disclose his past, if hes not willing to then he needs to be removed for not qualifying. hes clearly not working for the american people, hes just perpetuating others agendas.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes - alarms concerning Barry Soetoro are sounding loud & clear for all thinking Americans. Take for instance this recent article which makes clear that questions concerning the real identity and past activities of Barry Soetoro must be suppressed. www.infowars.com... It seems strange that there are a few people on this website that will go to any lengths to utilize the old ineffective techniques of mocking, ridicule & futile attempts to trivialize the critical importance of this issue in a vain attempt to silence all questions in reference to any inquiry into the truth underlying this shadowy & elusive persona known as Barack Obama. Sometimes, they will provide superficial answers & insubstantial evidence or proof and then claim the matter closed. The only real answer is to keep up the good work - very nice into to this extremely important topic! Keep asking questions!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Please refrain from telling me what to do! Whether its a hoax or not I dont really care! Just pointing out that there are strange anomolies associated with Obama's birth! I dont give a hute if he was born on the back of a whale in the middle of the Atlantic.

Having said this. I perceive problems ahead for Obama. Lets wait and see!!

Oh and dont go and accuse me of being racist before you know my colour or my origin! Or even the mixed origin of 4 of my children!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Now there is something that would help clear up the whole mess and put this non-racial dispute to bed!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join