It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA severely editing SOHO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi. This is more or less a sequel to my previous thread where my brother and I found anomalies in the recent SOHO footage:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is along the same lines as I have continuously monitored alot of SOHO footage since creating that thread. The footage, as most know, is comprised of pictures taken every 12 minutes in the LASCO 2 and 3 spectrum.

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

If you follow the past months footage, you will see more and more of the anomalies mentioned in my previous thread. Now, i understand that these are just messed up pictures, but the occurrence of this type of mess up is rising.

Also, you will see massive Coronal Mass Ejections were starting to become more frequent up until mid April. You will start to see very odd and obvious edits to the footage, as it grows very inconsistent.

One last thing however. As mentioned above, the CME's are becoming more frequent until the severe editing starts. After, it seems every major buildup of intensity seems to "bleed" off instead of erupting off. This is strange because, the way it seems to happen, it looks like its being pulled off instead of being ejected.

With all the Nibiru/Planet X talk, this is very strange when coupled with this youtube video (www.youtube.com...) where there is an object spotted in unedited SOHO footage.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Random "holy crap!"s?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon

NASA severely editing SOHO footage

No....they are not.

Oh, and WHY is it necessary to start another thread, just to refer to a different one of YOURS???

Not cool. Your assertions, and interpretations are in error....they were shown to be a misunderstanding by you in the other thread....starting over isn't going to erase that one.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
They do admit to "altering" their "processed" photos. But when they do that, those GIANT anomalies always seem to disappear I've noticed. JPEG artifact, compression, I've heard it all and am not satisfied with that being familiar with photo editing. The degree of the anomalies clearing up is purely editing out versus sharpening up.

I found this little gem and it appears in many images moving slightly, I have no idea what it is but it's pretty massive. I estimate smaller than our moon in size. I've circled the object in the upper left corner, if you zoom in, it appears to resemble a plus sign in shape...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82b2107294dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Pretty cool stuff to see if you can catch them before processing up.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks Jedi. That is a good input to this thread

HOWEVER, to the other guy, WOW, you just didn't make any sense. I didn't even see you on the other thread and it doesn't even sound like you read EITHER thread. So as you are not even going to bother yourself with reading a thread before posting on it, go be a good kid and sit in the corner while the grown-ups are talking.

But like I was saying, this is very odd but i doubt we will ever get the strait facts from NASA. They still don't have the LASCO 2 and 3 footage of 4/03/2011 up. So that is very odd.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well this was worth a reply after my own reply because this is even more proof that they are severely editing the soho footage. Now, for those who are familiar with the SOHO footage, planets are always easily spotted. Well, watching the SOHO footage for 4/21, i saw that there was a planet-looking object that is only in one frame, and this is before, on 4/22 between 10:00 and 18:06, there is a gap that has the entire pictures looking different after it. Go see for yourself, i put the link to the soho footage theater up in the OP.

But like i said, this image shows a planet-looking object there only in this one frame. That is very fishy.

As a great man once said, "I call them as I see them"

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
look at this image. They are making us out for retards...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dimedarrell

As they say, if the shoe fits...

EIT 195 is glitchy too.

It happens.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Jupiter orbits the sun every +11 years.

Sun has a magnetic field flip every +11 years.

Earth will be between Jupiter and the Sun in 2012 when the big flip occurs.

You can guess the effect on Earth when it happens when we are between that.

new topics

top topics

join