It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad gut feeling about 29th April (Royal Wedding)... anyone else?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm sure there will be protests but the police will be on high alert after the 'terrifying incident' that befell Charles and Camilla. The police will even be arresting people they feel to be trouble makers before they do anything

Chares and Camilla were too arrogant to think they would ever be turned upon by the faithul commoners in the student fees protests earlier this year. Driving the royal car through a protest shows how out of touch they really are.

I would hope that the younger royals have the sense to realise that the people don't worship them like they once did. Obviously they haven't as they have chosen to have such an extravagant wedding. I would have so much more respect for them if they had a wedding at a registry office somewhere.

I would have the even more respect for them if they denounced their titles and acted like they were the same as us plebs. Protests are inevitable as the feelings of the British people are running high at the moment.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well, what a damp squib that turned out to be. It went on for far too long but surprise, surprise, the knives are out already. My position is quite clear, I was a confirmed royalist until they turned on Fergie and Diana.

So the knives are out because William could not get the ring on in one go - does this mean the marriage is doomed from the outset? I'm sure the Doomslayers will say so.

According to some royal analysts, William and Kate made a terrible faux pas by not inviting Tony Blair or Gordon Brown. Why is anybody surprised at this? One lead this country in to an illegal war and the other led our country to the brink of bankruptcy.

Weddings, even public figure weddings are about two families coming together. Both will have drawn up guest lists and both will have said 'No!' to certain guests, just like we did when we got married. Nothing wrong with that!

So please - just get off their backs!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Just from all the negative press ive been hearing lately and the amount of hatred against the british from the many mulims living in the UK, makes me feel a gut wrenching feeling that something bad will happen on this day.

Ive looked at a few facebook groups and their are literally thousands of muslims talking about their hatred for the brits, the people who they live with and how they should fight back at the crusaders

a sickening website ive found....
muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

We promise that should they refuse, then the day which the nation has been dreaming of for so long will become a nightmare and that it will inshaa'allah (God willing) eclipse the protests in Barking, Downing Street and the events of November 11

clerics in the uk saying they will bomb the wedding.... seriously, what the hell..... and how will this end?

And i dont know if any of you read lately muslims threatening other muslims that they will be killed if they dont "cover up".....

I like some muslims, but not these fanatics that wanna tear this country apart and give good muslims bad names, everone must understand that not all muslims are fanatics but... unfortunately the UK now also has a lot of fanatics and clerics trying to persuade the good young muslims to hate us.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

I had a good gut feeling about 29th April 2011 (Royal Wedding). Everything went well.

Your gut wet dream failed and so did your anti-Muslim fear-mongering. Better luck next time.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join