It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshnichols189
I know I'm late to the party but..

I saw someone said this was a two year old video.. well think again because there's clips of it in this video:

www.youtube.com...

Which happens to be almost FOUR years old.. and I couldn't tell but towards the end a man in a white shirt sits up from lying down on the beach.. the old guy that appears dead has a white shirt on underneath but I couldn't tell if they were the same or not. Though the objects to the man's left are the same in both views.

Correct.... later on when I realized that all these ignorant people were still discussing this video, I went back to youtube and found that four year old video and posted it along with the two year old video.
Now what can you call a video that surfaces every now and then and that has am objective? Propaganda pure and simple... and it is disgusting that ATS has now become a spawning or breathing point of people whose only function is to re-instigate a hatred that was not in its place to be instigated in the first place.

STOP POSTING DAMN OLD VIDEOS LIKE THEY JUST HAPPEND... especially when they reek of being staged... What is wrong with you people?

Just one more time for the audience.... this video has been posted several times over the years... and is ATLEAST 4 YEARS OLD! Let it go...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sorry, I can not comment on the video.
It is BLOCKED here in the UAE.

Just thought I would let you know.

Regards,
Tom

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I'm calling the first one fake.... Watch it with the sound off and you can see how bad it is. Where is the blood on the sand etc? Over the top acting... Ive see a lot of these kind of videos and this one just doesn't cut it. That's my call anyways.

Anyone can also make up a new story and sell it. Meh to easy

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

" A rothschild playground" Yeah and isnt that a Jewish family name....Rothschild?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Fake, huh? Well these are some interesting double standards.....I find it odd that so many are quick to deny any allegations leveled against the Jews, while anyone who dares deny the Holocaust(TM) is hated, persecuted and even imprisoned.

The Holocaust wasn't faked, the video obviously was. No double standards at all. Seems like you;re a holocaust denier.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Originally posted by AngryOne
Fake, huh? Well these are some interesting double standards.....I find it odd that so many are quick to deny any allegations leveled against the Jews, while anyone who dares deny the Holocaust(TM) is hated, persecuted and even imprisoned.

The Holocaust wasn't faked, the video obviously was. No double standards at all. Seems like you;re a holocaust denier.

This is actually not relevant to what I said - just read my post again.
And as for calling me a "holocaust denier".....well, I'm EXTREMELY tempted to get EXTREMELY sarcastic right now, so forget it. That's for another thread anyway.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join