It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two ghosts! One pic1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I got this picture of orb with a face
s1196.photobucket.com...

reg

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ever since my mother bought herself a digital camera some years back our photo collection has gone through the roof, we even bought an external 1TB hard drive just for all the photos. My mothers mad
give her half a reason and she'll whip out the camera and start snapping away.

Anyway I regularly find myself plugging in the hard drive to browse the pictures and there are quite a few with these 'orbs' in them. Most I believe (though I'm no photo expert) are caused by dust particles which seem to be picked up more easier with digital cameras.

I say that because we also have old photo albums that were taken with the old film type cameras, and out of all those there is only 1 or 2 photos with these 'orbs' on. Which gets me to my next point, whilst I agree about 'most' orbs been the result of dust there are a couple that really stand out as strange (IMO) and perhaps cannot be explained so easily.

As for your photo here OP I'm having a hard time seeing any faces within the 'orbs', although I do see what could very well be an interdimensional elve stood next to the TV

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The image posted sure has the orbs although I have not seen the faces in them. I would suggest that maybe the smaller orbs showing up could possible be dust in the air being picked up by the flash. It has happened before. Either way sure is interesting to debate over. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
first off- I love the tree. 2nd- You can buy the equipment anywhere (Walmart, Radio Shack and hardware store) and it's a lot cheaper.

If you are going to get into the paranormal field then your evidence will be looked at, discussed, and a conclusion will be made about them. Questions are asked to find answers if there are answers to be found. You cannot be defencive or no one will want to work with you.

Thousands of people have examined millions of pictures (and still do). I am one of them. It has been decided in paranormal groups across the world that these ARE dust orbs. These types of orbs can be recreated. Pat the couch pillows like someone said earlier, better yet have someone shake the curtains while you take the picture.

Every group has criteria for orbs. There are however three things that are constant on every groups list.
1- has to be perfect sphere-- yours is
2- has to be solid- cannot see through it-- yours you can
3-self illuminating-- emits its own light--yours don't

Do research then you will understand what is what. You can be an asset to any paranormal group if you work on it.
Maybe even your own. You have passion, but you need to study before you jump in. You don't graduate school until
you've done the work. Then you just might be able to put pictures on ATS and people will go WOOOOOOW!!

I tried for over an hour to put a picture of a true (spirit, ghost) orb on here for you to compare. Needless to say I wasn't able to accomplish this. I'm a little computer illiterate.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
hmm not sure wht to go with here, but if you do have somethin i say check out the history of the place an get back to us with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's not light play from headlights or a lens flare as some suggested. It's dust, particulate matter. 100%. Nothing paranormal at all.

After 1000s of orbs in investigations and 2 which I consider paranormal, it's fairly safe to right them off, especially when you magnify them to the degree where you can actually tell that they are dust.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

While I do appreciate the time and effort you have put into the creation of your video, I am confident that the most logical explanation for what you are seeing in those orbs can be attributed to a phenomenon known as matrixing. Matrixing can be defined as the your mind's ability to see familiar images that would otherwise be unrecognizable. The most common form of which being the faces you have so carefully highlighted for us.

As much as I would love for there to be a paranormal explanation, I just don't see one here.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

Most of the orbs I've seen in photos have been no more than specks of dust that have been caught by the camera flash, but there have been those that I think of as "windows to the Spirit World" because of the faces I've clearly seen within them. Sometimes there is only one face, but mostly there are several, although I have yet to see a face I can recognize as someone I know who has crossed over.
Although I'm one of these old guys who is completely computer iliterate, the next time I happen across a photo that shows an orb with a face or faces that can be clearly seen, I'll try posting it. Something tells me you are now going to be paying even more attention to any orbs that may show up in your pics! Good luck!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it really does look like its the Christmas tree bulbs...I sere lots of reflection in the picture...Now when you see this with out a camera then post it...yes they do look like orbs but when you look closely you do see others which or not orbs....I wish i had a way to post pictures i have that are not on a pone and on a track phone on here...The orbs i have are yes white but no glare or bulbs or anything to debunk it...

I have pictures of demons as well...But stills nice shot...i would relax if you dont feel any presence in your home..You you investigate to much you might get what your looking for and let me tell ya ..Its no fun..

So all in all..i personnel belief is that it is a reflection of the Christmas tree bulbs..Yes the 3 big ones look real but i really dont think they are spirits...Question???have you had any encounters with spirits before??any strange feelings in your home??

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
it really does look like its the Christmas tree bulbs...I sere lots of reflection in the picture...Now when you see this with out a camera then post it...yes they do look like orbs but when you look closely you do see others which or not orbs....I wish i had a way to post pictures i have that are not on a pone and on a track phone on here...The orbs i have are yes white but no glare or bulbs or anything to debunk it...

I have pictures of demons as well...But stills nice shot...i would relax if you dont feel any presence in your home..You you investigate to much you might get what your looking for and let me tell ya ..Its no fun..

So all in all..i personnel belief is that it is a reflection of the Christmas tree bulbs..Yes the 3 big ones look real but i really dont think they are spirits...Question???have you had any encounters with spirits before??any strange feelings in your home??

Plus the orbs or transparent ...The spiritual orbs i have ever seen or NOT TRANSPARENT....There form is full..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I do not believe this is dust what so ever....It is transparent..dust is not transparent..(meaning you you cat look threw dust like glass....this is a reflection or what ever a photography person would call it..of the Christmas tree bulbs...

See i can see other orbs as well...and that would not be a normal circumstance for them to be so light and transparent when they are shinning...No ghost..count your self luck..I live with a house full at times and really no the difference....But great pics and you came to the right place to find out what those orbs are,,God bless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join