It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So I've come to the conclusion that websites like youtube and others are being hit by movies and other user submitted content about the illuminati and other conspiracy's, mostly made by absolute idiots with no clue whatsoever, which are full with complete nonsense. Most of it is copy paste material, full with wrong conclusions, wrong interpetations and wrong knowledge of facts. And the worst part of this is that all the material that is already known, becomes vaguer and vaguer and in the future you have some weird story full of complete nonsense if this keep continueing. It is somekind of downward spiral.

Also I like to say that the vampire topics on this forum made my blood boil, making a hybrid between serious religions and youthsubcultures isn't a smart thing. So in the future we have probably the following main religions: Vampirism (lucferianism + energy vampire subculture), christfurries (furrie+christianity) and Moshlims (HC emo kids +Islam). So the dumbed down youth is our downfall, they think they are smart and open minded by combining things into newer things, GREAT !! so at least it isnt my fault hehe !
edit on 17-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We are really going to a world like you can see in that movie: "idoocracy" all thanks the youth of today !

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This sounds like a rant.

I like to make a rant thread from time to time. It makes me feel better.

Oh, and I agree.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A rant? More like a conclusion or maybe it is a warning? A warning to stop the spreading of stupid movies full of disinfo because the serious people in this kind of "scene" are losing their real informational sources and materials if this continues...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks for stereotyping me

I'm a 16 year old and in no way 'dumbed down' tptb's tricks didn't work on me and there are a fair few like me to.

Also i have no weird style i'm my own guy, if anything i am a rebel because i always question 'authority'.

But you first paragraph is fair enough.
edit on 17/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

The second paragraph is something which agitates me personally. Nothing is sacred anymore
No... it is just really anoying if a bunch of unknowing kids show up and adopt a religion (where they don't know a single thing about) to their subculture and start fooling around with it. It somewhat feels like a slap in my face, if you know what I try to say here? A religion is something very personal and it doesn't belong into a subculture or something like that. It is not a fashion thing.....

edit on 17-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Indeed i understand i come from a very Christian background and completely understand how a religion etc. can be sacred to someone.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor . Go to youtube and watch videos of NASA missions and the moon landings . With the crop of stupid we are raising today , we'll never be going back to the moon again let alone Mars . The whole world stopped in their tracks , tuned in , in the most remote places on planet Earth to see a human being step onto the lunar surface and there is not one person alive today who will ever live long enough to see a human being set foot on the martian surface with the possible outside exception of the Chinese . I suppose there are a lot of ATS members who can channel Mars or have a lucid dream about it and some can even converse with martians , but that proves my point . We are raising a generation of dumbed down , stupid , superstitious , gullible , non-thinkers who dream of an ObamaJob because they won't have to take or pass science or math in high school or college , which is good because critical thinking isn't required .

top topics

join