It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe UFOs are extraterrestrial in nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I believe that ETs are visiting our planet,BUT i agree with you that most of the "UFOs" we see in videos are not of alien origin.

If they are here and they don't want to go public i don't think that they would fly around with all lights on,like giant disco balls.Apart from the natural unexplained phenomena,i believe that the rest are human made vehicles.The Nazis had flying saucers in the 40s,so why not now that the technology is more advanced.

Of course from all the eye witnesses and the testimonies some might be ET ships,but i guess we will never know for sure,until we have a full scale invasion or a "V" style appearance.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thank you everyone thus far for your replies and insights. It's good to know that we can discuss our beliefs openly.

There is a slight emphasis that I was hoping would catch on but hasn't and for that I apologise for not being clearer.

I believe that all aerial phenomena are not ET in origin but my scepticism has to allow for the possibility that they are.

If you believe that aerial phenomena are, at least in some cases, ET in origin what does your scepticism provide you with?

That is to say if you associate with the often thrown around label of 'Believer' what scepticism do you have?

We are all sceptical to some degree be it in what we buy, where we go or what we do so how does the scepticism of a 'Believer' play out when confronted with UFOs and Aliens?

Again thank you all for your previous replies and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

-m0r

new topics

<< 1   >>

join