It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber: 5T4RSCREAM Who Posted "Comet ELEnin Decoded..." Account Suddenly Terminated and...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is there a single comet that goes by that we don't get a string of conspiracy threads over?

It's a flipping comet.. they are pretty common. I've seen nothing at all that indicates that it is anything but your standard flavored comet. Can't wait until it moves on, so we can get on with our next batch of wild predictions, and trying to pass off pseudo-science as fact.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Is there a single comet that goes by that we don't get a string of conspiracy threads over?

It's a flipping comet.. they are pretty common. I've seen nothing at all that indicates that it is anything but your standard flavored comet. Can't wait until it moves on, so we can get on with our next batch of wild predictions, and trying to pass off pseudo-science as fact.

Odd, you don't sound genuinely excited to be participating in such behavior

edit on 21-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That was a good post.

There is a definite connection between the Sphinx and the constellation Leo. However, I disagree on a key point. The Sphinx is guarding a Necropolis. This lands it in the realm of the God Anpu (Anubis). If you have a really good look at the Sphinx itself, minus the recarved head, then, what do you see? The Sphinx as a statue of the God Anpu, who predates Osiris as the original Lord of the Underworld.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Thanks for the positive feedback but I believe the Sphinx, (which means riddle) is a combination of astrological signs. One of which is Leo, the body of the sphinx. In the ancient times, Osiris, Isis, and Horus represented a positive trinity while Anubis, Seth and Nephthys represented the lower darker trinity. One triangle pointing up and one pointing down. When you lay them on top of each other you get the Star of David (the modern day name for it).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hereitcomesskippy

Again, yes. But that was only later. The worship of Anpu predates that of osiris considerably. It was only after the cult of Osiris took hold that His origins were deliberately obscured. The further back you go, the more you realize exactly how important He is and how ancient He is.

Also, I do agree that in most representations of a sphinx, you find a chimera (astrological in nature, yes) but the sphinx at Giza is not similar to these. It's quite plain that it's Anpu in his seated jackal form, guarding the necropolis.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I said days ago something big was going to harpoon!

And no one took any notice,

Bet you all fill silly now.

I TOLD YOU!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I personally believe that it was due more to him possibly coming closer to the TRUTH, rather than just coincidence. Because the original videos I posted in my thread titled:

"Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are now no longer active due to the videos maker 5T4RSCREAM account being terminated. Mysteriously and suddenly terminated. Due to that fact, as well as the fact that we are seeing even more evidence and/or at the very least an increased interest in Comet Elenin and what it may hold in store for Earth...

Please read recent thread entitled "Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)" posted by fellow ATS'er Bob Sholtz here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I felt that a new thread that contains 5T4RSCREAM's important message was needed. I only hope that many also agree. 5T4RSCREAM's research and original videos being offered by other youtubers that luckily copied and now have available for upload/viewing:

"5T4RSCREAM - Comet EleNIN (C2010 X1) Decoded - COPY and Make VIRAL!" from TerralO3

"Comet ELEnin Decoded - PART I I - Stop Thinking 3D cred to 5T4RSCREAM" from midnit19

Again this post is meant to preserve the message. Am NOT looking for stars nor flags here folks, if anything active participation would be great in order to try and keep this info bumped up and on page 1 for a bit for any late comers stumbling on this information. Thanks

How in the world was his acct deleted due to a copyright claim by Zecharia Sitchin??? First off the man is dead(no disrespect) and most if not all of his work is all over the place! I remember looking up this guys videos and he wasn't even really into the elenin thing. I think he only had maybe 2 or 3. Strange but here is the mirror of the video in question:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

There is the theory that 2012 is actually 2011 because of the Leap Year

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join