It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britains Secret War in Antarctica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

In 1938, Nazi Germany sent an expedition to Antarctica with a mission to investigate sites for a possible base and to make formal claims in the name of the Third Reich. To prepare them for their mission, they invited the great polar explorer Richard E. Byrd to lecture them on what to expect. The following year, a month after hostilities had commenced in Europe, the Germans returned to Neuschwabenland to finish what had been started, with many suggesting that a base was being constructed. Nine years later, Richard E. Byrd, who by now had become an Admiral in the United States Navy, was sent to Antarctica with the largest task force ever assembled for a polar mission. In Admiral Byrd’s own words, the mission (code-named Highjump) was "primarily of a military nature".1 Many claim that the task force was sent to eradicate a secret Nazi base in Queen Maud Land, which the Nazis had renamed Neuschwabenland (click image right) and which had never been explored as profoundly as the rest of the Antarctic. But, and the big but is, the fact that Admiral Byrd spoke of "flying objects that could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds"2 and with well-documented German activity before, during and in the immediate aftermath of World War II, one can’t help but wonder whether there is some truth in the Nazi Antarctica myth. Even so, could Operation Highjump and Byrd’s quotes have overshadowed the truth about British excursions in Antarctica by way of misinformation, bringing attention to his mission and, by doing so, making sure that history only remembered one mysterious Antarctic mission? When the Antarctica mystery is mentioned, Britain is never given more than a footnote. That fact is surprising in itself, especially as British forces were active in Antarctica throughout the war and quite possibly took the initiative in dealing with the Antarctic Nazi threat a whole 12 months before Operation Highjump was initiated. Britain’s activities on Antarctica, though less documented and more clandestine, are just as intriguing as the supposed much-vaunted Operation Highjump. Unfortunately for Britain, though victorious in the War, it was bankrupted and humiliated by the two new superpowers. But Britain was in a position to regain some pride and surreptitiously upset its supposed allies with the final, decisive battle against the surviving Nazis: a battle that would never be recorded in the history books; a battle that would make its claims on the continent more legitimate; but, most importantly, a battle that ended the war that it had been compelled to wage

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

The search function rocks..............try it!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
worth looking here for a fairly full report by MOD employee, also VERY interesting picture

www.thelivingmoon.com...

P00hbear

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by p00hbear

Now that was an interesting read. Especially the quote:

We are standing here in Norway, undefeated, strong as before. No enemy has dared attack us. And yet we, too, shall have to bow to the dictate of our enemy for the benefit of the whole German cause.

General Böhme, German Commander-in-Chief in Norway, 7 May 1945

You know what someone else said?

What the death of the eleven (hanged at Nuremberg) will mean one day is something only a few know, I can write nothing more about this. We're standing in the middle of a huge change of time. What we are going through are labor-pains during the birth of that. Everything looks negative but suddenly something new and large will be born

Rudof Hess 10. 28.1946 in a letter to his wife.

And when the enemy will occupy the whole of Germany, the battle will continue from abroad.

Adolf Hitler 09/10.XX.1939 during the invasion of Poland.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Regenstorm because: Error

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So what? If Hitler had survived along with his kinship, how many are left? I cannot believe that we are even going down this route. This is disinfo at its greatest. Oh, everyting that's going on in the world is the fault of the Nazis.

Hello!! They were beaten over 60 years ago, they no longer exist. The dead can't hurt you, but the living can!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

an enemy is not beaten until he believes he is beaten or totally destroyed...

no middle ground on that

and the second part is simple....

can you personally account for all the nazi's whereabouts from WWII...

The main thing to watch for is if Israel goes to the Antarctica's...

round two

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

an enemy is not beaten until he believes he is beaten or totally destroyed...

no middle ground on that

and the second part is simple....

can you personally account for all the nazi's whereabouts from WWII...

The main thing to watch for is if Israel goes to the Antarctica's...

round two

They are all dead!!!!

I don't mean to burst anybody's bubble, but let's get real. There are BIGGER threats currently, less the threat of the so called NAZI Zombies.

Okay I appreciate that the philosophy can survive, but the main architects of Nazism are dead, unless they are the oldest citizens of the world.

This is disinfo if ever ther was disinfo. To blame the world's ills on a creed that that have died off over the last 25 years, is incredible.

edit on 15/4/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
So what? If Hitler had survived along with his kinship, how many are left? I cannot believe that we are even going down this route. This is disinfo at its greatest. Oh, everyting that's going on in the world is the fault of the Nazis.

Hello!! They were beaten over 60 years ago, they no longer exist. The dead can't hurt you, but the living can!!

I see it totally opposite.. I think Hitler and his group would LOVE the idea of rebuilding the "Aryan" civilazation from scratch in their image.. factor in genetic manipulation and cloning etc.. then super tehcnolgies.. it's crazy to think about. I always keep in mind now truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

I see it totally opposite.. I think Hitler and his group would LOVE the idea of rebuilding the "Aryan" civilazation from scratch in their image.. factor in genetic manipulation and cloning etc.. then super tehcnolgies.. it's crazy to think about. I always keep in mind now truth is stranger than fiction.

Okay, I will not argue against someone who belives this. How can I begin to argue?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

you also forgot to factor in something in this part... the armed US expedition that has been mentioned...

As for its purpose no sir here at ATS we do not dismiss something because it is felt to be irrelevant...

The question I feel that was mentioned here was this...

A) are the Nazi's still there

A... 1) what happened to them (the history)

B) what have they done there so far...

Yes they are a threat a larger one then any present.... They have proven themselves in the past as an organization capable of vast armament quickly and willingness to be ruthless.... History proves they will not quit...

How can you argue they are not.....

Do we today not have the fortitude of our ancestors.... Or have we become a world of Chamberlain's.....

If they are still active, complete raid and occupation is necessary....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My uncle was in antarctica testing a robot which will land on an icy moon. I should ask him whether they were met with any restrictions for travel.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Guess what, Germany is still occupied, there is no peace treaty...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, I'm convinced that they are still out there. There are several theories, but they're all dead ends.
Some claim they colonized the moon, others say Mars or both. The US and Russia supposedly have their own secret space program and there are also many rumors about a secret space war between them and Germany. Some even speculate that it is a interplanetary war.
Others claim that they found a stargate or the entrance of the hollow earth. Russians claim that the stargate above the North- and South-Pole in the form of a electromagnetic vortex created by Earth and her electromagnetic field's rotation. It supposedly leads to the another galaxy.

What are they doing? They are according to most rumors and prophecies (even some Babylonian) preparing for their return in order to liberate Germany and the rest of the world with a "secret" weapon (UFOs). Some call it judgment day, some say it will be 12.21.2012. I don't like to pinpoint any date, it will be when it will be, but it will be.
I think however that things are getting to the climax and that we ain't gonna have to wait very long. The crisis is the middle east has also been predicted, just like the financial crisis, but that needed only common sense, so I ignored it a long time. There are just too many things that are confirming the prophecies that I know of. Even in my personal life I experience on a daily basis that it's all coming true. Having once again my own little Fukushima at the moment. There are just too many "coincidences" that are stacked together. Most won't or don't dare to accept all this, it's to heavy, to crazy, can't be. Let's wait and see if the Russians march into Western Europe, I don't want them, but if they really invade Europe, I'll be cheering because than I know for sure that "they" will be there very soon...

It will most likely be an "alien invasion" with UFOs carrying swastikas on them. Whoever gets a hand on a gun will automatically shoot at them because of the almost 70 years of fear mongering against aliens and Nazis.
It's gonna be fun (for me that is)!

Just remember my words when the time is there. It might save your life.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Regenstorm because: added some lines and grammar error

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Thank you!
All would be surprised at how often its correct.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Okay, I will not argue against someone who belives this. How can I begin to argue?

Read the Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook.. he makes a very compelling case one of the major Nazis who was in charge of the biggest scientific projects used that tech to buy the Nazis way into Agentina to hide out and rebuild. There were many Nazi supporters all over the world.. even in the US as well.

I think it's far more liely the Roswell incident was tied to Nazis than aliens.. especially when you consider the first saucers were seen over Germany and there is a scientist known to have worked on antigravity saucers.. Viktor Scahuberger.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well, his son confirmed he worked for the Nazis, but the mainstream says he refused. Schauberger was about vortexes, our galaxy looks also like a huge vortex, just like the swastika which is a stylistic representation of that.
So why did Hitler choose this ancient symbol?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Well, his son confirmed he worked for the Nazis, but the mainstream says he refused. Schauberger was about vortexes, our galaxy looks also like a huge vortex, just like the swastika which is a stylistic representation of that.
So why did Hitler choose this ancient symbol?

I have been stufying Schauberger's tech for awhile now.. and from what I have found I think vortexes have a true antigravity component.. I think this is a component of any spinning medium.. like our own solar system and blackholes.

But Schauberger's tech also creates charged vortexes in the air.. which matches perfectly with TTownsend Brown's work.. many people claim TTBrowns work is ion wind not true antigrav.. but Secrets of Antigravity Proplsion by Paul laViolette claims otherwise. He says the B2 bomber uses Brown's system and it is a true antigrav craft.

Also, Pdkletnov did reprodued antigrav work and he was also inspired by Schauberger.. Podkletnov's dad got documents from Schauberger throguh the Russian military after WWII like the US goverment did after the war too.

I have wondered aobut the Swastika being similar to schauberger's work too.. just some bizare coincidence? Or Kismet? I don't know...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

During the early 20th century there were many expeditions conducted by the Germans to every region of the planet. By that they gathered all the knowledge that could be found and it seems that they did a pretty good job in putting the pieces together. They even claimed that the pyramids in Egypt were build 10,500 BC, the same date some conspiracy theorists also found out by comparing it with Orion.

Schauberger was a very independent scientist. I think that the Nazis ---> VRIL-Society was trying to build antigravity-devices but didn't succeed and that at some point they asked Schauberger to solve their problems.
There is an esoteric side to this technology, it seems, according to some researchers who have recreated one of Schauberger devices that it needs some sort of fine tuning which only can be performed by a medium. To understand that you might want to look here. I think that all matter is responsive to emotions. I think that's one of the clues.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

During the early 20th century there were many expeditions conducted by the Germans to every region of the planet. By that they gathered all the knowledge that could be found and it seems that they did a pretty good job in putting the pieces together. They even claimed that the pyramids in Egypt were build 10,500 BC, the same date some conspiracy theorists also found out by comparing it with Orion.

Schauberger was a very independent scientist. I think that the Nazis ---> VRIL-Society was trying to build antigravity-devices but didn't succeed and that at some point they asked Schauberger to solve their problems.
There is an esoteric side to this technology, it seems, according to some researchers who have recreated one of Schauberger devices that it needs some sort of fine tuning which only can be performed by a medium. To understand that you might want to look here. I think that all matter is responsive to emotions. I think that's one of the clues.

I have seen a documentary about the Japanese scientist that could be part of it.. but what I am really intrigued about is recent discoveries in cold fusion - see Focardi and Rossi E-Cat.

I wonder if the materials Schauberger made his devices out of could have inadvertently been fueling his devices and he didn't realize it. Rossi's cold fusion uses nickel powder and hydrogen in a vacuum to make massive amounts of energy. Schauberger's device may electrolyze water and make hydrogen and even cretaes vacuums witin the device...accelerates particles.. seems very similar to the cold fusion system.

If some of Schauberger's devices had race elements that could react and some didn't that could be the difference and he wouldn't have known... I alos think it could depend on putting some kind of conductant in the water like they use to electrolyze water.. I am trying to find some way to fabricate his devies so I can test these different theories. I think a lot of info is coming to the mainstrema to solve these issues the US government found in the early 50s.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
A very interesting topic indeed. I believe Hitler died, the Third Reich with him. However, I'm always open to new ideas if proof is presented. If not, then they'll just remain fanciful theories. Either way, this thread conjures up in my head a battle between the United States and the New Nazi's resembling the Helghast from Killzone. And to be frank, *IF* the Nazi's are still around, they'd whip our butts. We've become stale, our military might is dwindling and we've grown soft.

I guess I better start learning German!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

D Schauberger was a very independent scientist. I think that the Nazis ---> VRIL-Society was trying to build antigravity-devices but didn't succeed and that at some point they asked Schauberger to solve their problems.

Viktor worked for the US after the war, but it is alleged, he failed to produce a working AG craft.
Thre are some prerequisites b4 matter will respond to emotions/mediums/and or consciousness and am saying out of personal experience.

new topics

top topics

join