It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse ventura Coast 2 Coast radio interview.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
admin edit: Please do NOT post other company's copyrighted material on ATS.

I would imagine some are getting sick of Jesse threads, however I am not. This is his C2C with George Noory radio interview from 4.11.11. He starts by talking about how he came into conspiracies, he talks a bit about a few aspects of 9/11, who knew, Building 7, The Kennedy assassinations, and a One world government. A few other topics are touched but everything is more so ran over semi quickly as George Noory imo has no idea how to host a show.

In the 2nd hour he takes calls from the Public. He is addressing the questions posed to him as straight as possible. The first was about He and Ron Paul running in 2012, the second caller asked about Lee Harvey Oswald, now he is talking abut his FEMA episode

This part is very interesting also what he says after about the people being in denial (not only the public but for the people who work at the shows he has been guesting on during his tour) of whats going on because they are to proud/ignorant to believe that the government could be doing this and other iniquitous things

He's finishes by talking about marijuana legalization. Censorship and voting. There you go.

1-3 are his Interviews with George 1on1

4-6 (about a few minutes in to #4 ) starts his open line Q&A

That is all

Trowa
edit on 14/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add information for my fellow posters

edit on 4-15-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Can you give a summary of what was talked about?
I don't have time to watch right now but will later.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Sure no problem

edit on 14/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Moved to the above Post

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Excellent summary!
I am just starting to watch now.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Cool I'm glad that you are. Like I have said before Jesse is talking and by god I think people are listening. This is the first step and probably the most vital if not important. While it is true that we know nowt of his "true intentions" I do believe that he is a man who loves his country and its citizens so I listen to what he has to say and continue to push his message.

I know a few people may think that this is an unnecessary bump but all things considered I do not care about S&F's I just want folks to give a listen. This is by far the most revealing Jesse interview to come to light imo as of late. It is very informative and listening to his answers gives me hope and the way he answers everyone makes me think that he may very well run in 2012 with Mr. Paul Here's to hope.

That is All

Trowa
edit on 14/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

top topics

join