It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura is a Fruad...Hes Cashing in all the way back to Baja....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Now I know that what I am going to say may offend those who fully believe in Ventura and what hes doing but sometimes the truth hurts. I see how alot of people have jumped onto the wagon called "Jesse Ventura"..To begin with thats not even his real name...James Janos for those who didnt know...First off I find it funny that he is suppose to be all about truth and he doest even use his real name. Another big is the whole Navy Seal thing. He was a part of the UDT or underwater demolition team that in 1983 got changed over, under SEAL teams. So he didnt choose to be a badass SEAL. Rather just inherited the title of being one.

Anyway I find it to be sad watching people fall for his BS. Yeah I know he was mayor and an independent Governor and all but that doesnt mean you should trust him. Do you trust any other politician? I know I dont...So he really hasnt been around much since his term as Governor expired but all of a sudden one day he comes along now being a truther,spreading the word like butter. Its a big scam. Another thing I find to be hilarious is that he is suppose to be this big bad patriot and he doesnt even live in America. He resides in Baja,Mexico...How much can someone actually care for his country if he doesnt even want to be a part of it??? I know that you all probably know that by now through all the interviews and appearances he has been having recently..

So to continue on about the appearances and interviews they are nothing but a sales pitch. He comes out with the show because he probably needed the money and tru tv probably couldnt get any real celebrities to host so they settled with him. So he gets the show and realizes what a big deal the subjects hes showing on the show are to alot of people so he decides to jump on the truther wagon like many have done with him. He is definately not a stupid man, He saw an oppurtunity to make butt loads of money and he jumped all over it. SO thats when he decided that after the show was done he would make even more money by putting that thing he calls a book together. With a book comes all the tv appearences,interviews and of course book signings...thats where he is making the money...

See in my opinion I believe that he is no different than the people he is speaking out against. He is taking advantage of an already vulnerable society that was looking for someone they could look to and follow along the road to the truth..But Ventura is not about the truth,hes about making that money so he can go back into saclusion and retire peacefully. Hes gonna take this truther thing and Americans as far as he can take them and cash out right before people start to catch on. He never had intentions on ever running for president either. Thats just another way for him to gain popularity and sell more books..He is a joke and pretty soon he is gonna be gone faster than when he came along..You truthers looking for the truth? Well there it is im afraid...Its just another example of the innocent people being used and pulled along for somene elses finacial gains....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
im not sure if you are just trolling or not, but what you say is a bunch of rubbish...to even consider such a point of view, you would have to argue that every episode and everything he tries to spread the word about is untrue, when, in fact, most people on this forum understand that things like 9/11 coverups and FEMA camps are matters of fact...no serious person believes the official story of 9/11, so by using his status to spread the word Jesse is being a great patriot, no matter what his real name is (why would a well known personality (from WWF days) change their moniker?) or where he lives...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

So everything he says is rubbish because it goes against what you WANT to believe about this man?

People like you make me even more sick than people like "Mr. Ventura"

Have fun living in your fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

i like what he is doing by spreading the word, it is you and the OP who seem to have some sort of personal vendetta against the man...you are probably both govt agents anyway...when he starts telling lies, let me know, because i would like to discuss this when you actually have some semblance of ground to stand on in your arguments...but since you have absolutely nothing besides baseless character assassination, i can only

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So you think you know his address now? Can we see some proof of this? Last time I checked people refer to the entire area of the southern tip of cali as baja.

So? Let's see what you got?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

If you don't like Ventura on your radio or TV channels.......

TURN IT OFF

It's called CHOICE; so stop whining about Ventura!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Seriously... Really mann... You know nothing about your petty clams
You sir might want to have a better understanding of what you are talking about, then simply posting things you know nothing about... It makes you sound like your 12
UDT's are as badass as Seals Moron, and further more as time moves forward, we learn from our past mistakes (hopefully). Thus Military Seal training today is different than it was in 1983, but it doesn't make them any less Badass as today...
If you think UDT's were so weak sauce... Let's see you do it... bet you can't
I'll even hook you up with some flippers myself... think you can stay consious after an underwater C-4 detonation
I doubt it kid. FYI and back then they didn't have all the cool gizmo's and gadet's we do today, which in my opinion makes them even all that more Billy!

As for you
People such as yourself should simply keep there mouths shut... LOL!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I have to disagree with your claims. I think Jesse Ventura does, in fact, love his country. Why did he leave? He has said that he feels that we live in a fascist state. What are his acts? He is currently trying to shed light, using his fame, on many hidden topics that the majority of people may, MAY tune into because they know who Jesse Ventura is. Plus, a lot of famous people have changed their name. The difference between Jesse Ventura and some other people, is that he will admit to it. Very sophomoric gripe indeed, friend. Aim your "truth cannon" at someone more deserving next time. Not a guy who is currently suing the TSA, just wrapped two great seasons of television, and is out on talk shows and talk radio talking about relevant and important questions and facts.
edit on 14-4-2011 by franklin555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
whilst i dont agree with attacking the man personally about where he lives or whether or not he was a navy seal the fact is that nobody knows if the man is just going along with the whole thruther thing just for the publicity and money. so im very much on the fence i would like to think he is trying to do the right thing but only he himself knows if he is doing this for the right reason.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

It can't be disputed that Jesse Ventura has opened alot fo eyes to topics we once thought was a no no to even mention for fear of being shipped off to a crazy institution.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You know , opinions are like A$$HOLES everybody's got one , whether you like Jessie or not , we should respect each others views

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Jesse Ventura AKA James George Janos

Born: 15-Jul-1951
Birthplace: Minneapolis, MN

Religion: Atheist [1]
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: See Note [2]

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Wrestler turned Governor of Minnesota

Military service: US Navy (1969-73, Underwater Demolition Team)

[1] Formerly a Lutheran, Ventura generally considers himself an atheist.

[2] Reform Party of Minnesota, later the Independence Party of Minnesota.

Mother: (d. 1995)
Wife: Terry Ventura (m. 1976)
Son: Tyrel (b. 1980)
Daughter: Jade (b. 1984)

High School: Roosevelt High School, Minneapolis, MN

Governor of Minnesota (1999-2003)
Mayor of Brooklyn Park, MN (1991-95)
World Wrestling Entertainment
Marijuana Policy Project Advisory Board
Waterboarded SERE school
Pied Whittier Park, MN 25-Mar-1999
Issued Concealed Carry Permit
Hip Replacement Surgery 2008
Czechoslovak Ancestry
Endorsement of Miller Brewing Company 1989
Risk Factors: Acrophobia, Marijuana, Steroids

TELEVISION
Conspiracy Theory Host (2009-)

FILMOGRAPHY AS ACTOR
The Ringer (23-Dec-2005) [VOICE]
Joe Somebody (19-Dec-2001) Himself
Batman & Robin (20-Jun-1997)
Major League II (30-Mar-1994) Himself
Demolition Man (8-Oct-1993)
Ricochet (4-Oct-1991)
Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (1991)
Repossessed (14-Sep-1990) Himself
No Holds Barred (2-Jun-1989)
The Running Man (13-Nov-1987)
Predator (12-Jun-1987)

NNDB - Source
and google: "jesse ventura" Baja, Mexico
edit on 14-4-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It can't be disputed that Jesse Ventura has opened alot fo eyes to topics we once thought was a no no to even mention for fear of being shipped off to a crazy institution.

i do believe he is doing a great thing by making more people aware of these issues. i was just saying you cant always be sure of a persons motives.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I don't have a problem Jesse trying to earn a living out of his research......that costs alot of time and staff involved. Fact is, Jesse has opened our eyes.....I would never had given some of his research much thought if it did'nt come out in to the open.

With alot of research I do for alot of friends....I would'nt mind making afew bucks out of it too.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Yeah, because anybody trying to turn a profit is a Fraud, right ?

This thread is 100% laughable total disinfo, you should be ashamed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eadd873477a3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Seems to me my friend that you are just hating to hate. If I follow your logic on this then everyone who tries to make money and succeeds or does anything to better their lives is just a govt. ____________ trying to keep down the common man blah, blah , bullshi^e.

Sounds to me like you could possibly be one of those people who are angry and hate anyone who you think is living better than yourself. (Note: this is not a personal attack on you just a guess. I'm simply stating that most people "rant" in this fashion would be snared in this net assumption I have cast. I know because I used to do this)

If you truly believe what you said then good for you. However I would be asking myself if I was you why I feel this way.

Regardless lets deconstruct shall We ......................

For starters Jesse is an American citizen. He has been residing in Baja, Mexico but how can someone live in Baja when he was on the view a week ago claiming that he was planning to get dual citizenship? He has stated that he is living there but is not a citizen so.

----- Check 6:30 in the video below

Next as far as the Seal claim he has changed that too. He has started claiming being a Naval veteran nothing more or less as of late. He has in some interviews lately stopped and corrected himself.

----Check 2:45 in the video below.

As far as the TV show goes. Who's to say what his real intentions are. He seems to be genuine. TPTB took an episode of his show off the air for chrs^s sake.

Here' is an ATS thread discussing it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only off the air but off of on demand and even went so far as to have the cable/satellite companies erase it from peoples dvr boxes...... So I would imagine he hit a nerve somewhere. Sure he writes books, a large amount of former politicians do. Just because they stop being a part of the Machine doesn't mean that they are going to fade away. More importantly a lot of them have things left to say. So why not be heard?

You should really try to sit down and watch some of the interviews you are complaining about and get your facts straight before you come in here and cry about them.

Dis info is dangerous especially when it comes from within. Have a good one.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 14/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add factual evidence to my post in the hopes of educating properly rather than just screaming etc

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
my point was proving...he suckered people in and now those people will defend him til the end....alot of people will be disappointed when he disappears of the radar again leaving everyone to wonder why...yeah i do give him some credit but he is making financial gain from people like us looking up to hm and from us following him and then when he has got all he wants hes gonna be gone...
edit on 14-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I disagree about Jesse but dont take this personally and you said it yourself, sometimes the truth hurts, and after reading your other threads, you seem like quite a very pessimistic person and most of what you claim is based on opinion, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.
edit on 14-4-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't agree and don't believe we are being used. How else can he expose things, without promoting his show? Is he not an actor anyway? So, yes it can come off as "advertising"... Wherea's I found some of the info in shows inconclusive(lack of info/findings...ie FEMA camps episode could have been better., but that might have been beyond the production), they often wake people up to things they cannot otherwise find the truth in-people who are not computer savvy enough to use the net, people who never even thought of exploring beyond what they know, etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Seriously...

I like watching Jessie on the TV as much as anyone... I really liked him in Predator!!!

But that's what he is... a ACTOR!

and don't whine at me like you did the OP... You would have thought someone bad mouthed your mothers or something... If you do whine at me... I will shout profanities containing your name at my computer's monitor, haha...

Look if he was really our champion exposing the evil evil government... he would have took a bullet to the brain or his car would have lost its brakes long ago...

If anyone gets out of hand and takes the government on... they don't last too long...

But I will say, I do admire Mr. Ventura and those who write his scripts and placed him in power... he is the conspiracy theorist's "Jesus" for he/they made a way for us all... We can talk more openly about HAARP and the evil government, without fear of being killed... way to go Jessie!!

But its more or less just rubbing it in our faces... and their attempts to give us a champion...

-Average Conspiracy Theorist- "Wow the world is evil and based on Lies! I will search online for hours and find the truth!!!"

-Venturist Conspiracy Theorist "It may be evil and corrupt, but at least we got Jessie fighting for us!!! You don't have to find out the truth on your own... Jessie did the work for us!!!"

So back off the OP for sharing an opinion...

At least the OP has Courtesy

edit on 4/14/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

top topics

join