It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Tupac is ALIVE!!With VIDEO!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Did Tupac Shakur really fake his death?

After leaving the Tyson fight on Saturday September 7, 1996 Tupac was allegedly shot 5 times. He lived through the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital..

Out of the 12 shots fired Suge Knught (Tupac's manager)wasn't hit once and claims he had a conversation with Pac just before the ambulance arrived,where he lived for 7 days and died at 4:03..
I'm sure you've heard of the 7 day theory?Which was the album he just made before he died.

On the cover of, "The 7 Day Theory," There is a picture of Tupac crucified with five bullet holes in it. Could he be planning a resurrection?

Could the 7 day theory be about his faked death?
Here's why.

1-He was shot on September 7th..
2-Died 7 days later..
3-He was 25 when he "died" 2+5=7
4-Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996 exactly 7 months before his death..
5-Tupac died at 4:03 PM 4+3=7..
6-In the Toss It Up video, he also smashes the mirror, perhaps a reference to 7 years bad luck..
7-In Tupac's last movie ''Gang Related'' his badge number is 115,1+1+5=7..
8-In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's..
9-On the song, "White Man's World" if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years...
10-There were twelve shots fired with five hits; 12-5=7..
11-In the, "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto," video, the girls room number is 7, and the clock in the diner says 4:03..
12-In the intro on "The 7 Day Theory" there are six gunshots.And when Tupac starts rappin, there's a seventh..
13-There were seven Outlawz members..

That's just the 7 day theory.Now we go to all the hints in his songs.

1-In Richie Rich's album, "Seasoned Veteran," on the song called, "Niggas Done Changed," Tupac says, "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word/ but best believe that niggas gonna get what they deserve..." The album was released on the same day as, "The 7 Day Theory."..

2-In the song, " Life of An Outlaw," Tupac says, "All For the street fame on how to be managed, to plan [SNIP] six months in advane to what we plotted, approved to go on swole, and now I got it..Biggie died six months after tupac..coincidence?

3-In the song, "Made Niggas," on the, "Gang Related," and, "Supercop," soundtracks, Tupac says, "[SNIP] 'em all who can't understand my plot to get richer...Outlaw to the grave, a [SNIP] made nigga..." Once again, the, "plot," is mentioned..

4-In E-40's duet with Tupac called,"Million Dollar Spot," Tupac states, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so I evade and plot and plan a life of better things..." Here is the, "plot," or, "plan," again..

5-In the song, "Ain't Hard 2 Find," Tupac says, "I heard rumors that I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final states, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted..like I no longer exist mysteriously missin..Tupac's death is a mystery!

6-Tupac says he's alive in, "Hold Ya Head," on the Makaveli CD, before Tupac begins rapping, a voice says, "Can you see him?" Another voice replies, "I see him." Then Tupac softly says, "I'm alive"..

7-On the Staring at the world through my rear-view song he says "Staring at the world through my rear-view
Just looking back at the world, from another level ya know what I mean"?

8-Also in Starin at the world through my rear view he says Multiple gunshots fill the block, the fun stops Niggaz is callin cops, people shot, nobody stop I wonder when the world stopped caring last night,Two kids shot while the whole block staring"..sounds like the night he was shot!

9-In the same song another rapper says "Now you see him, now you don't, some niggaz be here for the moment, and then they gone, what happened to em?Well let's see, it seems to be a mystery.."

10-At the end of the Starin at the world through my rear view song Tupac says "Hahahaha, you ain't knowin what we mean by starin through the rear-view.So since you ain't knowin what we mean let me break down understanding the world, the world is behind us"..

11-On the song"Made Niggaz" from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says "[SNIP] all who don't understand my plot to get richer... Outlaw to the grave, a [SNIP] made nigga I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture." Once again he mentions his "plan" to get rich.

12-Scarface's song "Smile", which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of '96, before Tupac was "shot". But the video for the song was released in May of '97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up...which is another image of resurection. Towards the end of the video, it becomes slightly apparent that Tupac is actually portrayed by a look-alike. I still wonder, if he is really dead, then why do they keep making everyone so suspicious?

13-On the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' nigga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.

14-In Life as an outlaw Pac says "I play for keeps, arrange the whole crime scene."..

15-In Krazy he says "A million things run through my mind, You ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time." Remember this tune)..Is he going crazy because faking his death means he has to hide?Doing time in other words?

16-On Made Niggaz Pac says "Picture the scenery, for now you gonna have to imagine. Call me a prophet cuz I predicted what was going to happen"...just coincidence?

17-Fright Night (Las Vegas Fight Night??)Pac says "I was stuck in the game, cuz everybody in the industry was [SNIP] me man. Listen I got a scheme,break away, do my own thing, drop some conversation, sit back and let the phone ring."..coincidence?.

18-Also in Firght Night Pac says "Niggas, they don't wanna see me rise, NINETY-SEVEN, watch me cut these [SNIP] down to size."..Biggie died in 97..did Pac fake his death then kill Biggie because he heard Biggie was behind the shooting in the lobby way back?..or was Biggie in on the plot?

19-On the troublesome 96 track(the year he "died" hmm)he says "Can you picture my specific plan? To be the man in this wicked land, underhanded hits are planned."..more plots and plans.

20-On [SNIP] With the Wrong Nigga Pac says "Rest in peace to my [SNIP] Biggie Smalls"..Biggie died six months AFTER Tupac..

21-Ambitionz as a Ridah Verse 3: "payoff tha block, evade tha cops, 'cause I know they comin' for me, I been hesitant to reappear been away for years now I'm back...my adversaries been reduced to tears... "

The whole Loyal to the game album deserves a thread on it's own lol but we'll keep it short..
1-First song Soldier like me Pac says 2005..As if that doesn't speak volumes.

2-On that same song very beginning Pac says "posse deep as we role through the streets [SNIP] the police as we creep in our jeep,Laying so low you think I'm sleep..hints that he has to hide perhaps?

3-2nd song Upper Cut Pac says "Now see so many [SNIP] wanna take a piece "Comin' equipped with some [SNIP] that niggas just cant believe,I pull a trick from my sleeve now kamikazee,I'm all over that nigga, come identify the body haha"..they say the body didn't match"(look into it)

4-3rd Out on Bail Pac says "Drop that beat Em"..Eminem was the one who produced his album...Pac died before Eminem was even heard of!

5-At the end of Out on Bail Pac again speaks of Eminem as though he knows him even though Pac died before Eminem was even heard of..he says "It's my [SNIP] nigga Em on the [SNIP] boards(mixing boards)in case y'all wondering"..

6-On the Loyal to the Game track Pac says "Now I've got task on a nigga's ass,tell me will they blast me,I think of an alias in case these crooked [SNIP] ask me, now,It's gettin crazy after dark,These narcs be like trying to shut me down but I'm too smart,Now picture me scared of the penitentiary(because he's in hiding?)I've been moving these things since the days of elementary,Now tell me what ya need when ya see me,I'm stacking Gs buying all the things on TV, believe me,I got some killers on my payroll and they know,When it's time to handle business nigga lay low"..this could all imply that he's in hiding somewhere still making music!

7-At the end of the Loyal to the Game song Pac says "G-Unit in the [SNIP] house,50!,Banks!Buck!"..these rappers weren't even heard of at that time..except for maybe 50 Cent but G-unit wasn't formed till about 2002!

8-On the song Hennessey Pac says "Big ballin a** nigga named Trice" he's talking about Obie Trice who is on the track with Pac.Obie Trice didn't come out till after 2000 soo...

All that just on one album

Now we move on to the Resurrection soundtrack...which came out in 2003..7 years after Tupac's supposed death!

1-First song Ghost(oh the irony)a voice says "Hahaha You motherf*ckers can't stop me.Even if I die I'm gonna be a [SNIP] problem.Do you believe in ghosts, [SNIP]?Real live, black... ghosts.Fear me..just a coincidence?But why mislead people?

2-On the same song the chorus goes "Don't cry, just ask why..And try not to die as I take you through a ghetto nigga's lullaby"..In the Resurrection movie Pac takes you through the movie/lullaby,see the metaphor?

3-On the same song pPac says "Let me die as I rest in peace, deep"..deep indeed.Could that mean leave him be while he's supposedly dead?Could be a metaphor?"

4-Near the end of the Ghost song Pac says "Took a shot, tired of runnin' from the niggas and the cops
Time to be a ghost"..just a coincidence?

More coincidences?

1-Nothing in the Makaveli CD says, R.I.P. Tupac.Wouldn't it make sense to say something like this if it was, in fact, Tupac died?

2-The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life..

3-Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli"..

4-Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power..

5-In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead..why make us think that?

6-"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13.

7-In the,"Smile," video with Scarface, Tupac is crucified...Later he falls and stands up and it appears to be a double. Still, is this another image of resurrection?

8-I have also heard that the double in the,"Smile," video may actually be Tupac...The one on the cross has a row of crooked teeth on the bottom, just like Tupac

10-Supposedly, in the, "Toss It Up," video, Tupac is wearing some Penny Hardaway shoes that were unavailable before his death. And when he jumps in the car in, "To Live And Die In L.A.," he has on some Jordan's that were'nt available until after his death..

There are soo many things fishy about Tupac's death that we may never know..but you have to admit..that's a lot to pass off as coincidence..almost as many things wrong with the Tupac "death" as there is with 9/11.

Of course I'm not going to leave you without the video.

Is this the final proof that Tupac is sill alive?

edit on 14-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
that is tupac but whats the date of this video

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It sure does look like him. However, the clothing, dancing, and music is obviously from the 90's lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

That song is 50 cent though he was dead long before that, it could be a fake song though edited to the video but he's singing to the song, what the hell man this is strange ? is that black basterd still alive ?!?!??!
edit on 14-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Holy buckets,

so much info for a who gives a toss topic.

far out.. oO

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Very interesting, something that has always weighed on my mind....
IMO it definately looks like him.
Plus that song was released in 2004.... 8 years after he 'died'
wondering if there is other footage somewhere....
Nice find!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Are you sure the song is 50 cent? Weird if it is. Still I'm going to go with 'he's dead', due to the fact that faking your own death seems like such a big hassle...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
He is dead. I know some one who witnessed
the autopsy. He is dead.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
That is footage of the old Club 662.
It's been renovated since, and from all accounts a bad job was done.
The modern (?) music may have been added more recently.

Old footage, sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
here

As much as I would like for him to be alive the op's video is from late 95 or 96. Here is the original.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thanks for getting all this info together!

I've always been interested in this.

Some things I think are possible -

1.Either the cops were onto him for something and he went into hiding.

2.The drama got too heated, maybe the FBI or police came to him saying they have heard a lot of noise about him being killed offering him some kind of protection or simply telling him to go into hiding.

3. The best way to get away with doing things that are against the law is to make everyone think you're dead, all eyes are off you

4, maybe he was so paranoid about his own death the only way he felt he could escape this fate was to fake it.

Something I don't know about - Couldn't Em be someone else ? also it's really hard to tell when G-Unit was really created as Loyd, Tony, and Yayo all grew up together who knows when they started that term, they could have been unknown at the time but it could of still been a tag carried by them.

You'll often see un-know for years at times artist on peoples tracks as it is a very tight community and they all support one another.

Anyway Tupac's bodyguard (at the time of his death) is now the bodyguard of a look alike of tupac.

I don't know it's the kind of thing you could get lost in thinking about because of how much he seemed to predict of his own future or self fulfilling prophecies do really happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
have you guys ever thought about celebrities faking their death? when they get to a certain degree of fame and fortune they are given the right to fake their own death and live in peace somewhere on the moon or mars.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
as someone from oakland. this is the coolest thread this week

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I didn't know it was faked.And I'm going to remove the video but the rest of the thread stands!

My apologies but you can't deny all the other "coincidences".

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I can't remove the video yet due to my edits but I will.

And this isn't a hoax or a scam it was an honest mistake.

It's still a conspiracy theory so I don't know why they have to make me look like I'm a liar!It's still just a theory!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
faking your death is simple if your filthy rich and are going to become filthy richer in your death. everyone will turn their head when they're being paid massive sums of money to do so, especially in a town that prides themselves on being crooked and secret. I'd say hes still alive, fat n happy in the world hes created for himself

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
far more interesting is the conflicting reports about tupac being taken out of the strip in an ambulance(land vehicle), yet there also witness acounts that say an helicopter took him away.

also there is the missconception that the shooting took place right after the fight, when after the staged beatdown of orlando tupac leaves the mgm and heads to luxor and then suge's house. wich makes a couple hours between the events...

but hey

"when i die i want to be a living legend"

ahah

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well maybe im inclined that hwen we talk about conspiracies,theres a lot more than one or two players in it,and when theres bigmoney,ur plans go smooth till the very slim detail,just like the JFK assasination,if we observe the beat and dancing of this group of people,its a very strange coincidence that nobody is out of ritm,and like some of u commented the song is fairly new.Im not saying hes alive but theres some strings attached when u fake ur own death.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Why can't I see the edit button?It just disappeared!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join