It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Vortex Opening - Antarctica Correlating with Vortex Spotted on Venus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This summery article and update of the strange goings on in Antarctica proves that this long standing mystery is not going away and is being kept secret.

I know there are many members who are following this strange case and wondering - following TV reports that they were drilling 2 mile down into the ice into a warm water lake that was discovered - but no further news came out of it leaving everyone dismayed as to the outcome.

______beforeitsnews/story/553/845/Deadly_time_vortex_appears_over_Antarctica.html

We now have reports of a shifting vortex at Venus's South Pole which may possibly be related to the time Vortex now swirling over the drilling area in Antarctica.

What is going on down there - right under our feet?

______beforeitsnews/story/554/560/A_Lovely_Swirl:_Orbiter_Spots_a_Shifting_Vortex_at_Venuss_South_Pole;_Is_this_Related_to_the_Deadly_Time_Vortex _over_Antarctica.html

I know this isn't a popular site among members but if this is where we get a peak at what is going on - then so be it - if anyone knows of another site that is providing information on this - I and many others would be interested in the info.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow stunning claims, even on top of the "time vortex". However my time tested, patented and readily available "Sorcha-Schnitzel BS Detector" readings are off the charts.
Just how reputable is beforeitsnews?
edit on 12-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
it's already had been posted before you putted this.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Related in the sense that all of the planets in out solar system are going through the same shifts, including global warming. It'll be interesting to see what the next year holds.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
LOL

Earth borer: like a laser cutting through a marshmallow.

This has got to be a joke right.

either that or it's the same deal that admiral byrd fought back in ww2

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
"Disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. Some scientists manning lonely outposts under the drifting and shifting aurora are nearly paralyzed with fear. Their clipped reports are being reviewed by astonished superiors back in the home countries.

Russian researchers posted near the giant South Pole sub-glacial Lake Vostok have reported eerie anomalies and incidents over the past few years that sometimes seem to border on the frayed edge of creeping madness."

There has got to be something to this along with the silence following the earlier TV reports.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder how the South Pole Telescope plays into all of this......pending that there is any accuracy to this report.

Well, I did some checking on the author's other stories, and I think I have to go with this story being a bit of fiction. His other stories include: 5 ft. spiders in the Congo, Woman gives birth to lizard, Man-eating giants in Nevada caves, etc. Here is the bio:
______beforeitsnews/bio/0000000000005446

edit on 4/12/2011 by ChachiArcola because: Added the bio.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I agree with you in principle but can't get away from the secrecy down there. Forget who is reporting it I just think a lot more investigation into the region would certainly bring up some interesting articles - I'm going to go on another hunt as I have read about this area and the strange goings on before.

Anyone wishing to join the hunt would be more than welcome - I think this is a fascinating yet neglected area of research.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with the atlantic anomally?The magnetic weak spot that is moving rather faster than it is used to doing?
They set up a special station the observe it in the falklands.....
Then theres the drama about the evacuations from little america a year or so ago....
Lots of little tidbits that add up to squat so far.......

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ther is much to do, look at this site how big they make a structure for living and research on the south pole.

www.nsf.gov...

and more: www.news.wisc.edu...
edit on 12-4-2011 by ni91ck because: more findings

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

Thanks for the links - fantastic! They really have pulled out all the stops in engineering - so futuristic and there is much more to this place than they are letting on.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread on the same subject - but it warrants doing it again...

The entire story is nonsense - one of the poeple referenced within the article doesn't exist within the institution cited - and the all singing, all dancing boring machine they show with the 'US AIR FORCE' emblazoned across it - is a photoshop job on the genuine Herrenknecht tunnel boring machine. They even ripped off the image from web pages about it. People who post crap like this on the internet should suffer a complete boycott of their web pages (I don't mean the original poster of it here who was only trying to understand what was going on) - it completely messes with people's minds and wastes their time...

Look at the last image on this link and you'll see the genuine machine (the exact same one they show in their article) and read about what it was really used for...

www.megamachine.info...

Oz

new topics

top topics

join