It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Seeing Things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Since childhood, I have seen things, well ghosts to be exact, as a child i was visited by relatives and my former best friend. And no this isn't quite the Sixth Sense thing.... I dont' have to help anyone and the temps don't change or anything like that and it doesn't happen on a daily basis or anything like that.

I have seen people who looked completely real, when no one is there. I have also seen shades of people and I can feel their presence. My grandmother also sees things and we have both verified presences for each other. Sometimes I see lights almost like floaters when they are around but mostly i rely on the feeling I get, to know whether i should be cautious or acceptance of the situation.

Now recently, i have altered my lifestyle a bit and have put things like chanting mantras, astral projecting, meditation and using my crystals on the back burner, while enjoying the summer with my kids.

The problem is, now i am sensing a presence around me, but not feeling it or seeing it. I mean i can't feel if it's benevolent or not and i certainly haven't have any glimpses of it. But i have sensed its presence behind me, walking up the stairs, when i am in my room by myself, like now on the pc, something will sit on the bed, i can hear the bed creak but don't see anything and usually i don't feel it until i hear the sound of someone sitting on the bed. i have felt my hair moved, when there is no breeze or anyone to flick it. Last night my hairbrush fell the dresser when there is no way it could have fell by itself. Just little things like this, which neither my husband or kids seem to notice.

Now i know for a fact my house is not haunted, i have never had any visitations since living in this house. But what i don't know is if this is someone i am familiar with who is just paying me a visit or if this is a stranger entity who somehow followed me home. Whatever it is, I don't have the sense of fear yet, but it is catching me off guard, the lack of not seeing or getting a better sense of feeling the presence, is what is causing me worry right now.

if anyone can offer some advice or help, it would be appreciated, i just want to know what is up..... btw before i put my spiritual life on hold, i had asked for my spirit guide to make contact...so that may or may not be the answer....i don't know

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Have you tired to asking the presence anything yet. Who they are, what they want, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i have tried, but nothing, no dreams, not increase in contact, just the little things i mentioned.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is just an idea.. Out of the blue that I came up with.

It's known that while astral projecting, you can increase the clarity of your vision and your creative power while astral projection by increasing the amount of chi in your astral body.

So my idea is, find any way to increase a generous amount of energy in your astral body (perhaps by energizing your physical body and sending the energy to your astral body via the silver cord).

Then it might become more dificult for the presence to hide from you while you're astral. And it might also become increasingly difficult for them to hide their identity and/or be in your reality if you decide that it's invading and then request/ or command it to leave.

One way of generating energy is by using an active (=powered by electronics or sound) chi generator. Karl Welz, Jonothan Goldman (aka ThorThunder), & Ernie Vega make some of the best ones I've heard.

Here's a site about it..

Hope this makes sence...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
thanks bandit, i will try it but use hatha yoga to energize myself, i think that the change in my spiritual routine might be the cause of my inability to sense who or what is around me

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Now recently, i have altered my lifestyle a bit

This could also explain alot. Could be that this presence has been there all along. And only now that you have changed your lifestyle, are you even able to have a hint that it is there. I would continue doing what you have been doing and see if it gets stronger.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
^^Yeah, that is what I was thinking.

Originally posted by worldwatcher
thanks bandit, i will try it but use hatha yoga to energize myself, i think that the change in my spiritual routine might be the cause of my inability to sense who or what is around me

Perhaps, as brykc14 suggested, your experiences are the result of your increased meditation.

new topics

top topics

join