It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation of Light Deception?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I tend to take a lot of what I read about these in depth stories either about or from the so called Galactic Federation of light with a grain of salt. It seems to be a fairly consistent message no matter what source it is coming from I will give it that. However it seems to be geared towards deception. They tell us everything we would love to hear in these messages. That we have guardians above watching us to keep us from harm and ultimate destruction. They say that the ETs will help cleanse our atmosphere and initiate technology trade programs after supposed "decloaking and contact" has begun. What made me think about how fishy this all sounds is this article I read the other day. It posited that this Galactic Federation could be a ploy from other intelligences (possibly grey, insectoid races) to assimilate our culture in the easiest manner possible. I took a step back and this did look quite possible. When I think about it, not ALL life out there in the universe can be as loving and geared towards the greater good. This article did not say that we would be enslaved necessarily, however these visitors only come for their own interests. They could care less about our situation. It is an act purely in the interest of personal betterment. NOT for our salvation. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What puzzles me is that if evil greys exist and have the greater waring technology at hand, then they taking an awfully long time in occupying and capturing this planet for themselves.

They're either very small in numbers or rogue splinter cells for a larger passive population.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Even if it was a ploy by evil aliens it wouldn't matter. Think about it any intelligent race capable of light speed or higher travel would be more than capable of killing us all like flys. I've heard some things about the galactic federation and personally i don't believe any of it but maybe i'll change my views after some more research.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the deception is that there is a galactic federation of whatever

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's tripe hippy dippy crap meant to pacify us into submission. I'm reminded of one Simpson's Halloween Episode, where two aliens take the forms of Clinton and Dole, ultimately duping Americans into giving them open dictatorship, where in the end, humanity enslaved, Homer quips to Marge at the crack of the whip, "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!" And to futher Matt Groening's masonic wit, Lisa at one point in another Halloween Episode uses the Dead Monkey's Paw to wish away all the guns, and Aliens soon plunder earth thereafter. If we have friends above, I would hope they would see through the Empire's b.s. rhetoric as easily as we do - otherwise I would prefer to solve these problems without them. heh

Ambassador Obama is ringing the bell for wealth and properity for all. He will wipe every tear and fill every basket for the huddled and yearning masses.

We will continue channeling our messages through Ambassador Obama; his lips move, but the Galactic Federation speaks!

"We must move forward... not backwards, not to the side, not forwards, but always whirling, whirling, whirling towards freedom." ...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
I am posting this link just to make a point.The message that I am hearing that this planet is filled with subversive hate mongering elitists bent on the demise of a "lower class" of people. This is a comon theme umong ATS'ers. The powers that be...The NWO...The Illuminati...(etc.).
The message most consistant from the "Pleiadians" is one of self reflective love and inner peace. Couldn't we use a little more of that around?
yes I have and do meditate. I case you are wondering. It helps with my anger and frustration issues (nothing to do with the knuckleheads in this site).
Only time will tell if they are real and who they say they are but truth be told this planet can use a little more people focusing on love and not blowing each other up.
Besides any of you skeptics probably would not believe in an extra terrestial life form if they landed on your lawn and knocked on your door and asked you for a cup of sugar ( not sure what they would need that for). You get my point.
Peace and Love
Red
edit on 11-4-2011 by redzareptile because: grammar and spelling...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The possibility of a Galactic Federation is out there but who knows. Space is infinite in every direction and we wouldnt know which way to look. people want to believe what they want but it is being leaked out little by little in the media. all the movies where aliens are coming to earth shows people in panic when they see one. so a GF introducing its self to earth might just throw people into a frenzy! i dont think it gonna happen in my life time... maby we have to discover them to be considered worthy of joining them.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Trig970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Could we use a bit more love here? Sure. But do we want it if the only way of obtaining it is to stop resisting those who would funnel us into the meat grinder and instead count on 'others' who will not even establish the reality of their own existence, to protect us?
Imagine if no one had fought back against Hitler in WWII because they all expected a messiah of some sort to come overthrow him. Would the whole world, or what was left of it, be speaking German to Aryan overlords?
I have no problem with love but then it is suggested that this is the only proper form of resistance to evil I start having problems. Especially from an anonymous message who will not show himself

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

What if...
the universe is so infinite that contains a multitude of races and all are coming to earth periodically to observe. Some of them might be interested in helping but another large part of them could see us as a booty and even some of them see us with indifference.
The alleged GFL can be someone willing to help but of course something has to stop doing because they long time ago already could do something, No?
i mean...
anyone who wanted to help (if that were possible) would face a big problem, we are Self-destructive with little regard for the lives of other creatures, nature and even peace among ourselves.
How do you help someone like that if they do not want to change for better? Complex task i guess

Spiritual revolution maybe is still weak, we must change our mind, we must to learn to respect and to love people, our enviroment, our creatures, our planet. IMO if we dont do it... we are screwed. (it doesnt matter if 5 GFL wants to help)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
I tend to take a lot of what I read about these in depth stories either about or from the so called Galactic Federation of light with a grain of salt. It seems to be a fairly consistent message no matter what source it is coming from I will give it that. However it seems to be geared towards deception. They tell us everything we would love to hear in these messages. That we have guardians above watching us to keep us from harm and ultimate destruction. They say that the ETs will help cleanse our atmosphere and initiate technology trade programs after supposed "decloaking and contact" has begun. What made me think about how fishy this all sounds is this article I read the other day. It posited that this Galactic Federation could be a ploy from other intelligences (possibly grey, insectoid races) to assimilate our culture in the easiest manner possible. I took a step back and this did look quite possible. When I think about it, not ALL life out there in the universe can be as loving and geared towards the greater good. This article did not say that we would be enslaved necessarily, however these visitors only come for their own interests. They could care less about our situation. It is an act purely in the interest of personal betterment. NOT for our salvation. Thoughts?

of course not all life out there is loving. we as humans are not loving. With true love comes enlightenment. these beings/entities have a far better understanding of the universe than we will ever know in this present day and time. i think you missed the purpose of the whole galactic federation of light purpose. they are goin throughout the universe and getting or trying to get rid of all dark energy/dark forces. they are currently working on planet earth. not so much because of us as humans, but because of their own race that lives in hollow earth. its really all quite simple to grasp once you know the truth behind everything...but quite simply, the truth isnt enough. well, not for me at least

whatever happens happens and theres nothing we can really do to turn it around. society has their heads too far up their asses to see whats really going on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
the deception is that there is a galactic federation of whatever

This here is Darbur folks, he likes to come into threads and give ridiculous one liners and leave, this is all we ever see of this person, and this is all this person will ever leave on a thread. My question about this thread: Does the BBC broadcast interruption back in the 70' have anything to do with this Federation of Light? Because the voice was very menacing, but spoke of peace for our people if we stop our destructive ways? Just a thought? Any ideas?>

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

You are indeed correct. Turust no one, not even other humans. We can only trust ourselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

if you really believe in such nonsence it shouldnt really matter to you what i think. but everybody and there mother knows that broadcast was fake.why wouldnt they broadcast on every channel in the world at the same time instead of some little rinky dink station im sure they have the technology to do so.1 more thing youtube probably isnt the place you should be picking up most of your info

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
What puzzles me is that if evil greys exist and have the greater waring technology at hand, then they taking an awfully long time in occupying and capturing this planet for themselves.

They're either very small in numbers or rogue splinter cells for a larger passive population.

You didn't read what I said. They wouldn't come for utter destruction. They would come to exploit either us or our economy. Assimilation, not destruction.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
It posited that this Galactic Federation could be a ploy from other intelligences (possibly grey, insectoid races) to assimilate our culture in the easiest manner possible.

You're right to see deception in these powerful entities claiming to be part of a 'galactic federation'. Channeling is very dangerous spiritually, and not just for the channelers but also the people who hear and believe in their messages.

www.newagedeception.com... (The site doesn't specifically mention aliens, but their message is often the same regardless of what they call themselves.)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur

if you really believe in such nonsence it shouldnt really matter to you what i think. but everybody and there mother knows that broadcast was fake.why wouldnt they broadcast on every channel in the world at the same time instead of some little rinky dink station im sure they have the technology to do so.1 more thing youtube probably isnt the place you should be picking up most of your info

you misunderstand my feeble friend. I never said that I believe in any of this first off, and second I don't come across as a condescending person when I reply to peoples threads. And what do you mean by that broadcast is fake? Are you saying it never happened? or that it was a hoax. Well, If you do your homework you would find that this broadcast had to have been one major hoax to run that kind of juice, and put out that kind of a broadcast. I was just wondering if they were both along the same lines. Try doing some actual research instead of coming up with nonsense one liners.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

"We must move forward... not backwards, not to the side, not forwards, but always whirling, whirling, whirling towards freedom." ...

lol.

Julia Gillard's soul mate?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

it was a small little affiliate that a 10 year boy could have hijacked into,kind of convenient that it happened in britain and this nut calling himself vrillion or something conveniently had a british accent hahaha.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The Galactic federation of Light? Oh dear…

You should be made aware of what ATS thinks of this organisation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Effective now, ATS will not tolerate anymore threads about the hoaxers who seek to promote their book sales or DVD sales by exposing their urls to our vast membership/guest traffic.

As to what I believe; they are another religion. Pure and simple.

They preach love and peace in the name of divine beings, with nary a shred of evidence to support their claims even though these ascended masters are supposedly alive, material and close by to Earth in huge spaceships.

You’d think it would be simple for them to just give one, solid and undeniable example of their existence, wouldn’t it, rather than rely on an the outdated system of control that all other religions employ: “Listen to my (insert deity here) words given to you by my chosen human. He speaks for me.”

Yadda, yadda, yadda. Heard it before and won't get fooled again.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Isnt galactic federation from a video game?
I know I've seen it in world of warcraft a few times

top topics

<<   2 >>

join