It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Prophecies From Hundreds of Years Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Take these prophecies with a grain of salt, as I cannot locate the original sources for most of them, including the ones I am about to post. However, they are an interesting read nonetheless, and something to keep in memory in case they unfold. No harm done, unless you have a pungent ego, and can't let yourself get caught up in such ridiculousness; well, I guess now is the time to ridicule me isn't it?

What I am about to post, are the the top 3 prophecies, imo, from the web page I found these on. The detail and age of these prophecies make for quite a horrific scenario to play with in your mind and I expect a lot of people will just shun these for that very reason. Please though, refrain from this. I ask you to entertain the thought that these might hold true and see if you can find any correlation in today's events with the prophecies, it may lead to something, you never know.

I start with the "The Sybille of Prague (?-1658)"

"Still your rule lasts, my loved Prague, but also you will face the last hour. Prague, my dear Prague, you will find a rare and terrible end. A breath goes through your lanes, sweet and warm; surprised mankind will feel it. With horribly distorted faces thousands begin to rest and freeze despite the warmth. It comes to the end. Ten musty bells of the last church clang in the air. The slow and muddy tides of the Moldau roll as a terrible hurricane roars across the country, across the city. Yellow-grey dust and heavy, poisonous clouds take the breath from humans and cattle. The Hradschin is set on fire, in the city the walls burst. Everywhere fire rages. The earth trembles, vibrated by the mighty quake. Deep gaps do open, devouring the dead and the living. The graves open as ransacked by spirit hands, and the skeletons smile with cruel laughter. Everything sinks in the unfathomably black depth. "From Vyschrad a tremendous fireball comes along, rocks fly through the air and all around blazes a sea of fire. Everything that mankind's diligence has created lies in debris and ash. One can only hear the roar of the storm. Life has gone out. I only see rubble and corpses. Slowly the clouds disappear where once the proud cathedral dome had been. I see a bloody-red fireball. It is over! Prague, your fate has been fulfilled! Where are your houses, proud city? Why do gloomy tides flood the coasts of a deserted heath? Horrible worms eat body and spirit with frightening effect. Weeds and ruins and a poisonous cloud characterizes the countryside. Is this the harvest of the human seed?"

-Moldau refers to the former Soviet Republic of Moldova between Romania and the Ukraine.
-The Hradschin Castle District, is the district of the city of Prague, Czech Republic
-The Vyschrad refers to a church in Prague.

2nd Prophecy:

Anton Johansson, Sweden (1858-1909) * = Author note *[Regretfully I have no literal version of his predictions, but he is quite well known for accurately predicting the sinking of the Titanic and naming one of its victims, millionaire John Jacob Astor VI. Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year." Johansson predicted the following details: 1) India will be occupied by china. 2) New diseases used as weapons will cause 25 million people to die. 3) Persia and Turkey will be conquered by what seem to be Russian troops. 4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe. 5) The Russians will conquer the Balkans. 6) There will be great destruction in Italy. 7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside. 8) American supply depots will fall into Russian hands. 9) Germany will be attacked from the east. 10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans. 11) The Eastern Bloc will cause a civil war in England. 12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe. 13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.

3rd Prophecy:

The monk of Werl, Cologne (1801): "There will be a terrible war; on one side will be the people who live where the sun rises, on the other all those who live where the sun sets. Russia will send out enormous masses of soldiers and Cossack cavalry. One will fight a long time without decisive result, until finally one comes to the country of the Rhine. There, one will fight so much during three days that the water of the Rhine will be reddened. This war will come when there is general contempt for religion. When nobody wants to obey any more, when one cannot distinguish the rich person from the poor, when the people give up themselves entirely to sensual pleasures, when iniquity reaches its climax believe that this time is close. What follows this battle: Peace will be returned to you, Germany; France will recover its king; the shepherd will bring the flock to its fold."

It was very hard to pick the top 3, but I only have so much space and attention. I highly encourage you to read the rest of the prophecies on this link below, as you will undoubtedly find some just as intriguing, if not more.

source: www.jrnyquist.com...

edit on 11-4-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. There were several prophets that i had never heard of. Interesting post !!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Thanks for the link. There were several prophets that i had never heard of. Interesting post !!

No problem at all
. It's surprising some of these prophets aren't more well known isn't it? It seems like there is so much attention given to the specific date and time prophecies, but the more believable and yet vaguer prophecies I suppose are given very little. Seems like it should be the other way around. I guess it has something to do with living in an on demand world.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Thanks. Nice post! I haven't heard of some of these people. Great read.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Steal my favorite comeback to abuse gif as your avatar why don't ya!

2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. There's alot there that I have never read before as well.

Whenever I cross paths with a "prophecy" site, I always like to cross check the date of prophecy to possible current events of the day. Much like many describe the context of Nostradomus prophecy, relevant to the issues of his time.

The one thing that always seems to re occure throughout multiple generations and culture is the rise to power of Russia.
And one can't help but notice that Russia has emerged as a major player in our present time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Indeed. You know something is up when Putin is on the 2007 cover of the TIME. Person of the year no less... This guy has been rumored to have killed many political opponents and now he wants his finger on the Euro missile shield, and has been tied to the Russian Mafia by the CIA.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I also thought this part of Anton Johansson prophecy you shared was interesting

13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed

Link
Interesting cause this was predicted in the late 1800's, and it sounds similar to weather manipulation technology as well as what could be interpreted as a possible nuke.
Not saying it's supporting evidence by no means, just interesting.

top topics

join