It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet clearly filmed circling Hawaii Military Reservation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

The video is CG. See discussion below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What I said was not an attack...

I wasn't using it as proof.. I was using it to tell you to check out your videos before you post. You say you run a website on which you talk about UFO stuff. I thought you'd check your videos before posting them on your own site or ATS.

Upon a second viewing of the clip there are a few discrepancies, of which have already been said. I am just getting sick of OMG its a REAL UFO bull.

I am a believer but when you get 'tards making fake videos, it just ruins it for everyone as it makes us overly paranoid if its real or not.

I'm just saying youtube comments say its a fake and the amount of them is enough proof for me to know that these are not real...

No hard feelings

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Quick search finds no other witnesses of the incident.

When was this recorded?

Smells fishy to me, the camera operator had amazing timing to just start recording a tree line and clouds for no reason and then these objects appear.

Plus, the UFOs were nice enough to first appear in the center of frame.
I'm not saying that automatically makes it a hoax, but it does add to its "fishiness".

Also, you would think that the videographer would zoom in at the end to see where that ship disappeared, or at least scan back to the left where the UFOs first showed up, or maybe looking for those other UFOs that moved off to the left.

It just all seemed to well choreographed, which again by itself does not make it fake, but it certainly makes me a bit leery.

Someone above mentioned having an open mind. Well, that open mind is a two-way street: it should also be open to the possibility that this video is fake. Don't blindly believe the video because you want it to be true. Rather, take a critical and clinical look at it.

edit on 4/11/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by Openminds32

Wow this is incredible footage, and for 8 minutes? How could anyone deny that UFOS dont exist?

It's best to not have a mind so open that your brain falls out.

This is fairly obvious CGI, or project blue beam which I doubt. There's no way something like this went on in the skies for that long and no other videos have surfaced. Big red flag. In my eyes, things like this are ALWAYS a hoax for me, until proven otherwise.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

Totally sick of this dedunker bull... it's not all photoshop ..really silly to tell a guy
with zillions of ufo contacts something when you (the incredulous fools)
seen know and can prove zilch !!!!
www.1minpages.com...
edit on 11-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Get used to it, when video is posted that's contraversial. people are going to throw everything they have at it untill it's either forgotten or the mod gives up on it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Not to repost just for the sake of it but a person claiming (for what thats worth) to be the true owner of this video has adamantly said this is fabricated, an experiment is visual FX using FSX, like cripmeister said above...el fakearino.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added emphasis

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Yeah, but the people who want to blindly believe that a UFO video is true (just because it is a UFO video) won't believe the CGI story anyway. Many of these blind believers can't take a step back and view this video clinically, view it as if they have no emotional attachment to its validity.

It's important to be cold and analytical when trying to gauge the validity of a UFO video, picture, or eyewitness account. If a person goes in with the idea that they want this video to be true, then their judgment can get clouded, and they will be more likely to dismiss any evidence that goes against what they "want" to be true.

There are too many emotions on both sides of the alien visitation debate. Too many blind believers and too many bull-headed skeptics. There isn't enough cold, unemotional, clinical analytical work.

edit on 4/11/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The Huxley quote in my sig says it all for me really. I fully understand what you mean...

<< 1   >>

join