It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow check out the magnetosphere! CME reaction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Magnetsophere Monitor
I've never seen it turn white before. Red yes. Is this from the CME that was bound to hit us today?? What repercussions does the magnetosphere have on us?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

We're all gonna die, we're all gonna die, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEE!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Possibly the 7.4 quake in japan if you believe in that.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A better view why it looks like that.

iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
i only got into watching around 3months ago myself, but even i've seen it far worse than that on quite a few occasions. there has been a few threads which have pics and vids that show goint nuts, white hot all the way up it for a long period of time too!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
"The simulation has been stopped due to power outage."

:O

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

bjsmi2

Thanks for that link, after looking at it it does make sense and is very interesting.........

How do I refer to this in the future ?? How do you view other ties and dates?

Also, where is Mercury ?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
check this guys channel out and also the day after this video (30thmarch2011)

www.youtube.com.../u/11/3xhsiv63ms0

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

hum there was a new quake on japan. Maybe the sun is behind that ????

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Our star is a key factor to Earth happenings. They have never had so much hardware up there looking at the sun as they ever had before. The ancients wrote it in stone to warn us... We have not seen the worse yet !
You may have these sites but they are good daily data stops. Stay vigilant !

www.swpc.noaa.gov...
solarimg.org...
www.solarham.com...
www.lmsal.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Compare that image to this www.abovetopsecret.com... damn
What the hell are they trying to tell us?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Truth is I could look at a solar image all day and still not be able to tell you what I m seeing

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trippvail
Possibly the 7.4 quake in japan if you believe in that.

My take on CMEs and earthquakes (from an electrical perspective):

CMEs cause geomagnetic storms, known to cause terrawatt level ionisation over the poles:

en.wikipedia.org...

The earths magnetic field is generated from within the Earth, exactly how is not important, for the sake of this post let's take the most popular theory; the "dynamo theory":

en.wikipedia.org...

When an electrically generated field gets bent out of shape then the generator of the field feels an effect through inductive coupling.

The terrawatt level light shows over the poles are just an ion glow discharge, this is not all of the CME energy being spent here, this is just some power leakage as the voltages involved are so high that gases get stripped of electrons.

Rest assured there is MUCH larger power being induced back in the field generator (inside the Earth). This power will cause higher magma temperatures, and altered magma flows.

So there is quite a tangible link between CME and earthquake.

RE HAARP:
If a region of synthetic flux entry/exit can be manufactured then magma heating via CME could possibly be targeted. Telltale signs of this would be Borrealis prior to quakes at lower latitudes.

Interestingly "Earthquake lights" were disputed by seismologists until photographed over Japan in the 60s:

WIKI QUOTE:
An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan, from 1965 through 1967, that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.

edit on 11/4/2011 by cortex because: reformat

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thats ok ! Teach yourself. I have learnt much by researching and self teaching on the subject. Its all rather very easy !

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

No that is old. I really wish they would fix that because people keep saying it over and over. They put that up there on 3/14 because the site is located in Japan. They lost electricity and the site was down a few weeks but it's back up and has been for a few weeks now. There is no power outage, it's an old message.

edit on 12-4-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join