It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination, An Analysis: Did William Greer Shoot Kennedy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Rising Against

The first time I heard this theory was when I was watching a presentation by the late Gordon Cooper.

Just for clarification, I think you mean William Cooper. Although oddly enough, both Gordon and William talked about UFOs a great deal.

You know, if this caper hasn't been resolved in 50 years then I can't see how Sept 11, 2001 will ever be resolved let alone, properly investigated.

It's quite frustrating because as we evolve naturally and look back at certain events, we instinctually know when something is wrong. Mainly because we're wiser.

So we all now KNOW that this lone gunman named Oswald did not alone kill the POTUS. In fact it almost looks like he had absolutely nothing to do with this and was a planted patsy.

So now what?

And what's to come in 50 years when it's realized 9-11 was a gigantic lie too.

I guess my rhetorical question is, when do we collectively stop believing the authorities and their nonsensical official stories? What will it take? Because frankly, my intelligence has been insulted way beyond my threshold.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

the proof is the driver slowed almost to a stop just before the headshot.
witnesses have stated this.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tired

Exactly. "almost to a stop," not a complete stop for 2-3 seconds like 'focus' is trying to claim.

But thanks for pretty much repeating what I've already said still, lol.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not that it matters much because like you OP, I don't believe the driver shot Kennedy but I think you're wrong about the driver's two hands.

I believe it's the driver left hand and the passengers right hand that we're seeing. Not both the left and right hand of driver because if so then, he let go of the steering wheel and why would he do that? That is not a normal reaction. If anything I would suspect someone who just heard a gun fire would grab hold of the steering wheel until their knuckles turned white! Not let go of it like 'oh well. I don't need to control this baby now....?"

So.....I'm just saying it doesn't look like both hands of the driver. But even if it is, doesn't change the theory much and that is, Oswald did not kill the president.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b440ed1b9ee3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a7451888940.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8b47c551b6c.gif[/atsimg]

Hey OP, I noticed you're in the UK. Are you British? If so, why the interest in this case? I always find it fascinating when foreigners have more interest in our history than our own citizens. But I'm just assuming here.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey Human_Alien, yeah I can definitely see what you mean here. But if you look very closely at the gif you added to your post you can see the left hand of Roy Kellerman (which he has up by his ear) dropping past Greer's right hand:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a7451888940.gif[/atsimg]

Btw It's worth pointing out that It's possible he raised his left hand in the first place to cover his ear after hearing a gunshot. The possible shot at frame 285 in fact. Here's a gif I made (too large for ATS) showing a potential reaction from JFK.. look closely at the front of his head, you can see his hair fly up.

A shot at frame 285 also fit's the way in which Connolly claimed he was struck perfectly as well - although it's different to the single bullet theory so even he is ignored. Here's what he claims in his own words.

Hey OP, I noticed you're in the UK. Are you British? If so, why the interest in this case? I always find it fascinating when foreigners have more interest in our history than our own citizens. But I'm just assuming here.

lol, yep, born in Scotland and now live in England. I've been to America once and that was just a holiday.

I'm not even sure why I have an interest in this case in all honesty.. I guess my curiosity just took over.

I think people deserve to know what really happened as well. Sure it almost certainly won't change the world anymore but yeah, I just think we as people deserve to have the truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

The JFK Assassination, An Analysis: Did William Greer Shoot Kennedy?

Before you go any further in your so called analysis let me tell you, and let me guess you want to pretend to have looked at all the other theories and now you will of course introduce us the James Files theory? Which is even more ridiculous than the Greer's theory.

I'll be more than happy to show people here how many flaws in the James Files' theory

Happy to point out the big scam behind it, and to show the readers how many times he lied since his story been fabricated.

He made more than 11 false statements
Lee Bowers said he'd seen two men near the picket fence (just before he was killed)
Everyone who could corroborate his story is dead, nobody ever mentioned him.
Everyone who had anything to do with JFK's assassination ended up dead.
You mean such a huge conspiracy they will let a loose end as this wondering around and telling people I shot Kennedy and of course he doesn't know who gave the orders all he knows is Mr Nicoletti who is dead Roselli who is dead, Sam Giancana who is dead, Oswald who is dead, Ruby who's dead. Very conveniently.

It's one of the biggest scams in the history a whole dedicated website about James Files. (Lots of money)

Anyway, there are some of us who are interested in the truth, others are interested in making money.

edit on 21-1-2012 by Focus because: removed irrelevant notes

edit on 21-1-2012 by Focus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tired

Not just the witnesses, but the film itself if you watch the Jim Marrs interview with the French guy William Raymond he does confirm that the Limo stopped for at least 2 seconds.
Even in the Nix movie you can see the break lights come up, the limo did STOP no doubt about it.

When you look at the Zapruder film that is available to all of us, you can see that it skips because frames have been removed and tampered with the rest.

Even the driver's left hand they claim we're looking at could easily be superimposed with another frame of the previous frames.
Just think about JFK was sitting near the center of the limo in order for him to see him he has to turn and do a half circle try and do it and keep your hand where it is, instinctively or naturally whichever way you want to put it, your left hand would rise you would automatically position it on top of the steering wheel.

Otherwise you'll feel the stretch it is not an easy thing to do to turn the way he did and yet keep your left hand near the door, which indicates it's unnatural and it had to have been tampered with.

In the Zapruder film we don't get to see the bullet that struck the Stemmons sign either, we don't see when the motorcade turns from Houston street to Elm street and it wasn't an easy turn either.

Not to mention of course all the other details that the president's head was almost facing his wife meaning to his left where did the shot come from that hit him on the forehead which 16 medical witnesses saw a clear bullet hole on his forehead? And the gaping exit wound at the rear-right of his skull.

If the knoll shooter shot Kennedy where is the exit wound that should be on his left side?
The left side is intact, don't take my word for it, please go and use Google Earth visit Dealy Plaza go up and try and to shoot from there there is the big X on the Elm street to show you the exact spot where his head was blown off.

look at this diagram an exact trajectory and the exact positions of all the passengers inside the limo.

Image linked to community-2.webtv.net...

Too many things pointing at the driver even if people can't see the "gun" it doesn't mean it wasn't there.
A lot of effort went into the cover up, so no surprise there even Youtube removes anything that can lead to the truth several videos have been removed.

edit on 21-1-2012 by Focus because: image not showing

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Have you seen this yet Pre-assassination Kennedy tapes show eerie concern
www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Of all the theories I have ever read about, I must say this is the most insane and unlikely scenario. Besides, didn't LBJ's old mistress come clean and identify the conspirators as one of your documentaries here at ATS presents? Her explanation is far more likely and the bullet trajectory indicates a shooter in the manhole.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Not a physical impossibility if you pull to the side of the road and stop for nearly 3 seconds, as Jackie and dozens of onlookers said Greer did. ARRB expert Doug Horne determined 48 frames are missing from the Z film at the moment of the head shot. "Skip printed" out of existence in an optical printer - the same technology used by Willis O'Brien in 1933 for "King Kong."

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mikiestar

Greer had two "jobs" that day. Place the limo in a situation where the head shots could be made on target, and the other was to take JFK's body from the casket and place it in the body bag while Jackie was forced to attend LBJ's swearing in.

Someone noticed Greer had blood on his dress shirt after arriving at Andrews AFB and "I" suppose he and Kellerman handled the on-board transfer to the body bag. (Sorry I can find the link)

Shortly after arrival at Andrews AFB, the pool camera panned pasted the rear of the aircraft where "I" witnessed two men in suits carrying a body bag from AF1 to an awaiting twin rotor helo for the quick trip to Bethesda. These two men may have been Greer and Kellerman but no proof to back it up.

The x-ray techs had already made their preliminary x-rays and were going upstairs to developed the images, when they saw RFK and Jackie enter the front door at Bethesda.

Greer had more important responsibilities that day than to shoot JFK in front of God and everyone.

edit on 9-6-2012 by Oldnslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.assassinationresearch.com...
Greer passed the gun in Zapruder before the shot and it's seen after the shot in frame 319. The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retreives the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think it is clear the driver delivered the fatal head shot after the other shots falied, that is why he kept looking back.

The OP has a list of suspects in his OP, why isn't Frank Sturgis, known CIA bagman and dirty tricks operative, who known to be in Fort Worth that day, on the list?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The only potential defense is that Greer may have shot jfk by accident, which is absurd. That is exactly the correct way to interpret what the Senator was saying and jibes with what Jean Hill said. No witnesses are needed because all three films prove that Greer fired the fatal shot.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence.The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
jfkassassination.net...

A person standing there could not fathom that Greer would have shot jfk intentionally, therefore what Hill and Yardborough speculated was natural. Frame 310 shows Hill looking right at Greer.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car come to complete stops.

www.acorn.net...
1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)---twice stated that the Presidential Limousine "almost came to a stop, a dead stop"; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, "Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination"; see also the 1/94 "Fourth Decade": article by Sheldon Inkol];

2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)---Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];

www.youtube.com...
Greer pressed on the brakes in the Muchmore film. The brake light illuminates.

edit on 28-6-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There are few things more ironic than jfk's real assassin describing his own shot and ultimately debunking Oswald and the grassy snow job.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver.

JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube
en.wikipedia.org...(photojournalist)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The back of his head came off and his skull and scalp detached. The caps are in sequential order. The right temple entrance is debunked by simply showing that the rear gapes with the fake blood spray in the right front.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The gaping exit and skull detaching appears between 312-313, 313-314, and 316-317. They did their best to hide the hole but slow motion exposes it and the attempts to hide that hole.

In between 316-317 a ghost-like image shows the white lane through jfk's head. That hole closes up by 317. Note the double image of fake flap on right temple.

www.youtube.com...

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join