It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellectual debate on how to stand up against "The Man"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
passive resistance has been the most valuable tool available as has been proven throughout history.
Violence has never resolved issues, just prolonged or delayed them to the next negative cycle.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is right on topic for this thread.

“If we were merely dealing with the law of averages, half of the events affecting our nation’s well-being should be good for America. If we were dealing with mere incompetence, our leaders should occasionally make a mistake in our favor. We are not dealing with coincidence or stupidity, but with planning and brilliance.” ~ Gary Allen

There is no real difference on matters of importance, from Bush Sr. to current day Obama. No matter who is in office or who is in control of Congress…

We are still fighting wars…

We go further into debt…

Our government keeps getting bigger…

Our jobs and factories keep getting sent overseas…

Our education system keeps failing…

Our borders are wide open…

Our freedoms and privacy keep getting encroached upon…

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Nothing turns back the tide because it is planned to be that way. Until we wake up to this fact and stop playing by their rules, this whole Freedom Movement will be for nothing. We need more fully awake patriots to go through the Sons Of Liberty Academy because once you are aware, you can prepare. This Academy is the first formalized awakening process designed to create the intellectual foundation for the next American Revolution.

dont-tread-on.me...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=687245

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just heard a great saying in this movie, "looking at a fire doesn't put it out".

It really seems like we've dug ourselves in to quite a hole. Not just us but our parents and great-great grandparents as well. The deception of these evil people has carried on since the beginning of time. Its the eternal battle of good and evil, and the evil are controlling the world through money, resources, and just plain politics.

The hole we are in, unfortunately, can not be escaped. They definitely have us by the balls ha. It may be too late for us to stand up to them. People could not be informed quick enough, you could tell them, but they would not realize that they've been scammed in time. The universe is the only thing that can correct the earth.

Other than that, like many have said, they have plans for everything. It seems they could turn their darkest day in to their brightest, Possibly. Rejecting everything they are associated with is our best bet, i agree with that. But the scale couldn't be large enough to have an effect, unless people wake up before its too late.

Truly, action is the only thing that can possibly fix this, anything passive will have no effect.

The world definitely needs an informative viral video haha
edit on 10-4-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
I think we need to all just stay home for a month. No work, no purchases, no activity of any kind that develops any sort of economic activity whatsoever. 1 month. I think the whole house of cards would collapse.

I can still use the internet right?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join