It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Earthquake and Solar Flare Could Be Linked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
News Source from Russian Scientists:
Translated

Links between the terrible earthquake in Japan and solar activity is not proven yet, but is quite possible, Russian researchers say.

This year March 11 was marked by a powerful earthquake in Japan and a 10-meter-high tsunami wave. During previous night researchers detected a giant solar flare and tend to think that these two events could have been linked with each other.

One of Chilean earthquakes of 2010 was also accompanied with a magnetic storm, which, of course, couldn’t cause the quake, but could have triggered some processes in Earth’s crust. Studies of Russian researchers show that correlation between magnetic storms and earthquakes is 50%, however, relationship between these events is very complex and ambiguous.

Interesting

So next time a large Flare is predicted for earth we should watch carefully for earthquakes.

Does anyone have any data on any flare that happened on or very shortly before the japanese quake??

NEWS SOURCE

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I was thinking this very same thing! I have been watching very closely to www2.nict.go.jp... and hisz.rsoe.hu... to see if there is a link. I also think this has something to do with the animal deaths.

Perhaps before the quakes, methane or some other gas is being released, causing a poisonous atmosphere. Also, I am watching to see if these are occurring on ley lines. It seems to me that there is a connection.

Also to note, that there were flares 04/07 and 04/08.
edit on 9-4-2011 by DonnaLynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
if the earths magentic field went down and we were hit with a solar flare it would fry electronics

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
I was thinking this very same thing! I have been watching very closely to www2.nict.go.jp... and hisz.rsoe.hu... to see if there is a link. I also think this has something to do with the animal deaths.

Perhaps before the quakes, methane or some other gas is being released, causing a poisonous atmosphere. Also, I am watching to see if these are occurring on ley lines. It seems to me that there is a connection.

Also to note, that there were flares 04/07 and 04/08.

Greetings:

If you find earthquake lights or smells, please add them (with details) to this map and please flag and help spread the word.

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

The original OP is here (started w/o smells).

The animal death map is here: Mass Animal Deaths Map

Your intuition re: ley lines is on the money. Ley lines are utilized by HAARP. (Yes, I have the doc's - just look at the original patent papers - among other sources).

Solar flares and possible correlation to earthquakes is covered here: Dodged a Solar Bullet.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenWoodsYcc
if the earths magentic field went down and we were hit with a solar flare it would fry electronics

The earths magnetic field does not stop EMR or Neutrino Particles, Solar winds consist of ions, electrons and neutrons.

This subject is a lot more complex than just wind hitting a shield, and im sure these scientists know all about the effect of earths magnetic field.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenWoodsYcc

Greetings:

You are correct. Immediate chaos...

While there are many other fine comments, we discussed some of the possible ramifications pertaining to a loss of communications equating to a loss of command and control here:

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
The animal death map is here: Mass Animal Deaths Map

This one is updated: M ass Animal Deaths Map

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
spaceweather.com... posts the following. I am very curious to see what happens.

AROUND THE BEND: A coronal mass ejection (snapshot) observed today by the SOHO spacecraft heralds the approach of an active region to the Earthside of the sun. The source of the blast is currently located behind the sun's northeastern limb, but solar rotation will turn it in our direction in the days ahead.

sorry, I still don't know how to post pictures.

new topics

top topics

join