It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Yes, but is'nt that just stealing through the back door? Doing it that way costs more lives and more money. lt also does'nt seem to be working too well either. Everytime we go to war for oil and put in a dictator to do our bidding like the ones that we have installed in Egypt, Afghanistan , lraq and other oil rich countries we just end up years later going to war against them again to put in someone else to do our bidding. lt seems not only costly in money and lives but insane. Oooops l forgot. lf we did the decent thing and just bought it, the arms dealers would probably go out of buisness, silly me.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Preaching to the converted my friend.

Perhaps its just me, but I got distinct impression that you are defending their actions, that you see merit in their actions, and are willing to accept their actions as being for "the good of the people'.

If I have misinterpreted your defense of these practices, then I apoligize.

Parker

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Lazyninja

Yes, but is'nt that just stealing through the back door?

Yes it is.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Our governments and oil companies are over in third world countries, killing people who refuse to sell us cheap oil, installing people who will, buying the cheap oil and selling it back to us at crazy prices. Some might call that a conspiracy, to me it just looks like a normal business practice.

I could not agree with you more........................but, I am getting conflicting messages from you, you seem to be well aware of what they are capable off, yet in some of your post you seem to defend these practices??

Maybe it's just me..LOL

Parker

P.S. never the less, I have enjoyed the conversation, I an always interested in anothers point of view.........Have a great weekend!!
edit on 9-4-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Considering the army is not bad, I would still pay taxes to them. War in and of itself is illegal. Therefore I reject the notion of war crimes any way. How can you criminalize a crime? That's a double negative. War sucks. You fight them in totality for the complete elimination of an enemy. In this case, I still haven't seen why the wars today are bad when they are not against good people.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This Libya thing is nothing more than the elites way to get out of their old oil deal they made with the Arabs along time ago. Technically we have the right to not buy their oil anymore cause they are not buying our Tea Bill, Bonds etc, like they promised to do when our oil companies built they're whole oil infrastructure.

Now that the price is high and the elites know that the mid-east oil is not going to cut it for the world supply they want to start bringing down the oil infrastructures in those mid-east nations that they built, tank all the economies of the world. Give us a new one world currency and start pumping and developing the massive oil fields that they have been trying to keep a secret for years in the U.S.

Its not that they want to steal anyones oil, they want the flow to stop all together!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So just looking at this thread we can't even get to common ground amongst ourselves. You have people wanting to believe in the system and how it works and others trying to delude themselves by saying we're not stealing the oil were just controlling it's pricing. Same thing just worded like the people in power compared to someone who knows the gist of it. "It's not stealing if we're paying for it dirt cheap. Who cares if the rest of the world would have to pay 10 times more for it." If I remember correctly there's a phrase I just remembered. Ever buy something so cheap that you said it was "a Steal." Sorry but you people are just deluding yourselves into justifying our governments actions.

Next about the whole unity thing. In my opinion that's the problem with a bipartisan system. We can't unify when we clearly separate ourselves to the almighty RED/BLUE. No matter what both sides see a little bit of truth to form an opinion and they believe they have it figured out. When this happens they believe in their own sources so much you can't derail their way of thinking. If someone went out into the streets saying that our Government wants to kill us people are going to look at him like he's crazy. And even if he has proof, rallying people to a radical cause is almost impossible with how desensitized our nation has become. Look at even smaller subjects.
Abortion, Religion, Budget, Wars. Just looking at how our elected officials are, we aren't going to go anywhere. This side says abortions are evil and it's murder. The other side simply says that its none of the governments business to make that decision for it's people. But one thing remains the same. PEOPLE STILL CAN'T MAKE A DECISION!!! It makes me think of two different people pointing at each other calling the other one a liar and saying they they have the better idea. All while one person tries to actually compromise and both of the parties point at that guy and call him a liar. If your not in one or the other you'll get pushed out of the subject all together. Look at Ron Paul. The reason no one ever looked at him seriously in the past is because he is neither democrat or republican. So when he gets up and states the same views he's been saying for decades, Both parties bash the hell out of him and push him out of the debate all together. When this happens it's just a HUGE cycle of flipping back and forth. Democrats win and they do all these changes to the rules. Next time Republicans win they undo the democrats stuff and make rules of their own. Now the Democrats to the same thing back to the republicans. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Our system is not working because we are, for the most part, unwilling to compromise and we think we have the best idea on running things. Also in many cases when someone comes out that actually have very good ideas on the matters in question that is a decent compromise he's labeled a liar by both parties and forced to sit the sidelines as the main parties just bicker and flip flop.

With this being said if anyone has ideas about getting radical the same thing will happen to you. You can't rally people against this nations because everyone actually believes that they are free. They believe that they have choices to shape this country legally. When I said earlier that you can flat out tell people that our government will kills us, even is we have the proof. Both sides of the system will rape you so hard in the media that no one will think your credible. But people don't get that the country is basically going nowhere. It's been going stale. And soon it will turn malignant and start taking things out on it's people. (Oh wait it's already happening. We're in wars that no one really wants to be in other than people who believe the humanitarian crap. All the while our government makes it harder and harder for us to succeed by taxing the sh*t out of us and forcing people, at a certain economic level, into poverty.)

P.S. The oil deal may just be good business but you making more money and putting others into the poorhouse is just wrong anyways and your willingly causing it to happen. (what makes it worse is that IT IS your own countrymen your doing it to) Don't excuse screwing over people by saying it's good work ethics it's insulting. GREED POWER AND MONEY ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. If your concerned with any of these before you make a decision that can potentially cause poverty throughout a whole nation then you are just as bad as the machine that runs this country.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Cataclysmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edit on 9-4-2011 by sonam because: Makes no sense writing this. No one will read it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes. Few of us are brave enough to quit paying taxes. Other people depend on the home I would lose by doing so. The ballot box and ending lobbying is the best way to end wars.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The only way we are going to get back the control of our governement it to Stop Paying Taxes. The country is broke anyway. But that has not stopped them from creating another war. It is tax season so they will just take every dime they get and spend it on more weapsons. Go to your bosses tell them to stop taking taxes out of your pay check, that you are suppose to be responsible for paying your taxes not them. It is the only peaceful protest that will work. Putting people in jail is illegal anyway, according to the Constitution we are not suppose to have "Debters Prisons". Money is Power so Lets take out Power back. Paying taxes without any "Repersentation" is legal grounds. We pay the money but no one in Washington is spending it in the best interest of the people.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i thought ,,,first seeing a celente video 3 years ago,,, that it was groundbreaking,,, especially when they explain his credentials he was it, he's the man,,,, and i damn well better listen bu t he has been harping on armegedon for 3 years and it's always gonna happen any day now he has lost credibilty in my eyes, similar to alex jones,,,,, say enuff, yell enuff,, long enuff,,, your bound to get something right and i don't deny things are looking grim,,,, but if i listened to him i would have been sitting in an underground bunker with my gold and survival food for the last 3 years,,,,,,,, i would've missed all the good stuff that did happen in that time,,,,,,,,, i guess i'm sick of doomsday predictions and just gonna live each day to the limit, and if it happens deal with it then

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by ParkerCramer

I could not agree with you more........................but, I am getting conflicting messages from you, you seem to be well aware of what they are capable off, yet in some of your post you seem to defend these practices??

Maybe it's just me..LOL

Parker

Well like I said I'm conflicted on the war/oil subject. I have the idealistic side of me which thinks one thing, then I have the realistic part of me like the little devil on my shoulder. My posts are often misinterpreted because of it, so don't worry about that

We do benefit from warmongering though, that's just a sad reality. Anyone who lives in the UK or America has a decent standard of living, because our governments have murderer terrorized and colonized. While the idealistic side of me finds that disgusting, the realistic side of me understands that we live well because of it.

I'm waiting for the time, hopefully in my lifetime I will see it; when we find an alternative energy source and we can leave the current model which is keeping us in a modern dark age.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Lazyninja because: Edit to fix BB tags

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That perhaps he is acting?

I dont personally trust any of these men...but hey? what can i do about it? Its an annoying thing, the fact that the elites play both sides of all dilemmas. Their gnosticism shows that this is the case. Or simply read Machiavelli, and see how he advises that a prudent leader controls all situations... Hence, this is as controlled as the libyan conflict is, and as a future event will be. Most of these elites are on the same page. They have the same desires for establishing a world state. And i would suspect that a majority of them share the same pagan/gnostic philosophy of "the world is good and evil, man is good and evil, therefore his government should be both good and evil..just and unjust", which is the basic tone in machiavelli, strauss and others...

Unfortunate the more people dont educate themselves in these fields. Maybe its cognitive dissonance? They need to believe in the good of man...But, unfortunately, the leaders arent among those who hold to biblical ethics/values. They are relativists who think everything is a result of conditioning. Conscience, is conditioning, according to these folk. Everything is conditioning but the stark truth that all men seek power and glory..

What a sad world this is.

And ya, Celente is putting on a performance here. You can tell. It was a little too over the top. And how can this be the first great war of the 21st century? What was Iraq and Afghanistan? You can see clearly by his rhetoric that hes trying to enflame the spirits of his listeners. He wants people to act radically against the government.. ...and again, that isnt necessarily against the governments wishes. They want opposition. Instability creates new modes and orders. Evil, is a great deal of fun for these sorts of people.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sometimes I hope the world will end This year or the next.

It seems like we just need to start over.

Of course the only ones who have the shelters to survive an apocolypse are the ones currently perpetrating all the evil and conflict in the world.

Either way, the coming years are going to suuuuuuck

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Dear KrazyJethro
What is insane is to play there game with bombs and bullets in this they are ready for you.
Lets all just go home stock up some provisions not pay taxes or go to work.
Lets see how long they last.
Hell lets go on a salt march do anything peacefully apart from what they want.
It only sounds silly when one dose it now when one million do it how long will it be before a billion join in.
Violence will get you killed and at the end of it just more of the same.
All the governing people are the very last people you need in that position.
Follow the example of Mahatma Gandhi if you really want change, he drove the British insane.

Your idea sounds good in theory, however you're forgetting one thing. These days, the government plays it smarter. In every protest that they don't like, all they have to do is plant "agent provocateurs" to incite violence, giving them the perfect excuse to apply violence that they're so good at, making it impossible to avoid it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I dont want to sound like a bum, and dont get me wrong i've been looking for a job, but i havent paid taxes in 2 years

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We need to do more than stop paying taxes, stop voting, stop buying from the major corporations, stop watching and paying for their media, find alternative transport to using oil, share information and hold meetings and protests, refuse to join the military, withdraw all your money from the banks, support the independant and alternative media.

Bit of a rant guys but im fed up of just posting info and thoughts here we need more action, action thats safe, legal and hits them where it hurts.
When are we pooling our resources?

Great video

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMajestic

And all that you said would never happen..

not paying taxes, btw is illegal. Getting an appreciable amount of people to do this effectively, is a fairytale.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMajestic

Don't apologize for that rant, you ran off a lot of good ideas, Yes why stop. Also stop buying from Walmart.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The prisons and jails are so over crowded in my state they are releasing people for non-violent crimes. Just like all the people refusing to go through the bodyscanners they couldn't arrest all of them and the airlines are loosing money. The Constitutiion states, "Taxation without Representation" is illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join