It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by hawaii50th

I agree with you, but ok....who is winning?

You think America isn't ALREADY oppressed? Of course it is, it just hides it a lot better than other countries do. You think your perceived freedoms are tantamount to being free?

Of course not...the difference between other countries oppressive regimes and the USA is the difference between (in your words) taking it up the rear with lube or without, that's about all.

Yes, sad to say you are right. But it is still possible to turn all that around, but I'm afraid it would take a miracle to get people active in uniting with one mind.
It's almost like those days of unity has faded away into the past. Could it be that cultural diversity is what eventually killed real patriotism, what it all means and what it meant to be an American?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, it is very sad to say. And, it WILL take a lot for a course correction, you're right. I definitely don't have more solutions than I do questions, one thing I do know is this. When growing up, a constant phrase of advice was always prevalent in our household, "violence solves nothing". But as years go by, I often have to question the wisdom of that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Yes, it is very sad to say. And, it WILL take a lot for a course correction, you're right. I definitely don't have more solutions than I do questions, one thing I do know is this. When growing up, a constant phrase of advice was always prevalent in our household, "violence solves nothing". But as years go by, I often have to question the wisdom of that.

Referring to the last part of your statement. Yes, I know.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Wow someone powerful does not like Gerald Cellente and his truthin'

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join