It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did something change early this week?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the class that I was supposed to attend this past Monday (04 Apr 2011) was scheduled from 1230 to 1500. I was certain that that is the time that I saw on an e-mail attachment last week and earlier when I set up the appointment in my MS Outlook schedule, but when I arrived there at 1225, thinking that I had arrived a little early, the class was already started and they told me that the class started at 1200. They even showed me the chart that showed that these classes always start at 1200. I could have sworn that I saw 1230 as the starting time when I looked at the document last week and a couple weeks earlier. I was so certain of the time, that I had it all worked out in my head about what time I had to eat my lunch, then leave my office to make it there on time, that I did not bother to re-check my schedule that morning.

When I returned to my office after the incident (and after rescheduling to attend at 1200 for next week), I checked my MS Outlook calender and the e-mail attachment. Everything said 1200 as the starting time for the class.

Now, my question is, did I really see the 1230 starting time all these past few weeks, or did I merely believe that I did on Monday, when it was really 1200 all along? I even seemed to have put the Outlook calender entry for 1200 as the starting time - but that is looking at it after the fact. It seems like the whole world changed on me.

Does anyone else recall anything changing in their world around this past Monday (or maybe over the weekend)?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Monday morning at 2 am my alarm clock jumped up to 3 am. I figured the Daylight savings thingy must be off so I went to change. When I tried to go down from 3 am to 2 am it skipped down to 1 am. Then I tried to go up from 2 am and it skipped up to 3 am. My clock refused to say 2 am on it. Only after 2 am had turned into 3 (4 on the clock) was I able to change it to the correct time of 3 am.

I'm probably thinking too much into it and there is a plausible explanation for it. It just got under my skin at the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by davidchin

Sounds like a severe case of CRS (Can't Remember S--T)

Dude, you simply flubbed it in your head. Nothing other worldly about that. Happens to everyone.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have the same erie moments too. I was searcing for a particular subject mater -especialy a word corelate to the subject- on line and found what I was looking for, I read it a couple of times and bookmark it for future reference as I was press for time. A few days had pass and I went back on the website that I bookmark and as to my amaze I could not find the word that I was looking for that corelate to the subject mater that I research.

I have total conviction that I have read and re-read the topic with the missing single word, but that word was gone! I highly doubt that the website had change in a few days as the article that I was reading has dates when it gets updated and the information is highly unlikely to change. Since, the only thing that is different was the word that I tried to corelate to the subject.

My conjecture, Its either the CME is doing something on the molecular level that we are finding this reality to be an illusion or I was just probably hypnotize myself to the point that I corelate the word that I was looking for on any subject mater. Another scenario is I must be reading to much of this

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There's a glitch in the Matrix..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interestingly, something did happen on Monday.

Neptune (the planet of dreams, inspiration, illusion, escapism....confusion) moved into it's own sign of Pisces (dreamy, inspirational, no boundaries, etc.) for the first time in 148 years. It's almost the feeling of the dream-world and real-world losing some boundaries between each other.

I can't even believe I'm listing this as the possible reason. Even though I've studied astrology for years, I'm also very practical and down to Earth. I'm a Business Analyst and was approaching astrology from an analyst's point of view (Excel spreadsheets and all). But I didn't *really* think it had a whole lot of pull here in the real world.

But then, March 11th happened. On that day, the planet of Uranus (sudden changes, natural disasters) moved into the sign of Aries (energetic, aggressive, impatient). So I've started paying attention to it again.

I'm not trying to make any claims regarding the validity of astrology. Even if it does show a roadmap to what is going on down here, I don't understand the "how" of it. I was just monitoring how everyone was experiencing life pre-April 4th and post-April 4 and marking the changes I observe around me (without my interference...just watching) to see any marked changes.

So someone asking specifically about that day, was interesting to me and I thought I might as well offer what I was looking into. Btw, I'm still just observing, not jumping to any conclusions. Answers to life's questions are complex and not black & white - so at the most this would just be a small piece of the answer to what is really going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank you for having the "presence" and "awareness" to post this. I have been suspecting this for a few years now.
I have experienced the same thing last year. Maybe it was around the same time as yours? And I know I was right because I wrote it on paper before I entered it into my outlook calendar via my bb exchange server. Fortunately I did not empty the trash and the paper was still there. The phenomenon you speak of seems to leave electronics and exchange servers very vulnerable.
During daylight savings time this year I swore I changed the clocks back already. I remember losing an hour of sleep and everything. Then the next day we actually DID IT AGAIN. The reason people gave me was, "we always do it on a sunday." Not that they could or couldn't remember doing it, but because its always on a sunday. I distinctly remember doing it on a saturday before and it was really messing with me.
Weird stuff alright Star and Flag for you!

new topics

top topics

join