It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Block Wall in an Oklahoma Mine, at least 286 million years old. Who Built It?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

found this blog.. commonworldinheritage.blogspot.com...
its mentioned in there,along with some other intresting stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

You are welcome happy you enjoy. And yea it does throw a wrench in the whole age of humanity this is why I have been trying to process it for over 2 years and still get broken data. Now I also believe in the inner honeycomb EA inhabitants and have also considered them to be the builders as well. As far as up to date data it seems to be not too much on it. It would take a scientist to find the wall and discuss their research on it. But the data may be to complex to absorb for some.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbWonder
I would very much like to hear more about this..Shame youtube hasn't got onto it ;p

It would be nice to understand the tech used so long ago. Unfortunatley you tube wasnt around back then.... But then again who knows???

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
what a laugh!
people actually believe the earth is 286 million years old!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Five minutes on Google and the story seems to have been first reported in "Worlds Before Our Own" by Brad Steiger. Published by Putnam in 1978.

I've never heard of this book before. I think I need to add it to my library.

link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Soooooo, how old is it then?

link   
surely whoever built this wall could have just built it with rocks that were that age, doesnt necessarily mean that the wall was built that amount of time ago...

i mean i could make a pot out of 100 year old clay but the pot itself would only be 1 minute old, yet it would get dated as 100 years old if u catch my drift??

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Thank you for the info, OuttaTime
This definitely interests me thanks very much OP! S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Yet another example of out worthless carbon dating is.

So do you feel the dating back then was flawed. Give or take it still places these in the millions years back range.

Thanks

edit on 4/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
surely whoever built this wall could have just built it with rocks that were that age, doesnt necessarily mean that the wall was built that amount of time ago...

i mean i could make a pot out of 100 year old clay but the pot itself would only be 1 minute old, yet it would get dated as 100 years old if u catch my drift??

You would be correct in your calculation
The phenomena we are searching for is how it came to be entombed in a coal rift. What we cannot determine is is it were built underground, or if it was layered over by epochs of time by wind and water. Just as ruins discovered hundreds of feet deep in offshore locations. Were they built underwater, or did the rising sea levels inundate them?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldsoulnewmind
This might be a silly question but, if this wall was found in an area rich with coal (possibly dating 286M years itself) does that necessarily make the wall 286M yr old? ...*feeling sheepish, readying for a "schooling", please be gentle*

Im not sure if it does but that is a good question. I think they would of tried atleast to take some dating from the materials obtained...

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Did you see a scientific paper confirming this? It is a first hand account and god knows who wrote the article and how they supposedly dated the wall...

I assume they a dating it at that age because it was encased in coal that was that old. That is the only thing I can understand. In the OP article they mention their source:

A website called bibliotecapleyades.net explains the oddity:

edit on 7-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Carbon dating is still best guess, and only works on organic material. The accuracy of the dating fully depends on the amount of radiation subjected to the sample as it hinders the natural radioactive decay of said object

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Thanks for your input. I as well agree that there was either humans or beings present at these times... Imagine how it looked back then.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.badarchaeology.net...

faked and rubbished back in 2007

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I see so you feel it was a fabricated story made by 1 to get some fame and fortune, hmm sounds possible as this is a conspiracy site so I give everything a go by.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for the data adds getreadyalready appreciate it. Also I got warned and you being a mod can you u2u me as to why?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I am happy you enjoy the data.
And hope it doesnt keep you up too late lol. And the exploring interesting idea have say 3 billion humans search and search hard every corner cave fresh/salt water cave we may find certain minerals placed here that may help out more then can be understood. Good point and Idea.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There's no real reason it *has* to be almost 300 million years old, just because it was dug out of solid coal, estimated to be that age.

The Multiverse is a very strange place, and we barely comprehend *any* of it.
There are undoubtedly physical processes that go on 'out there' (and 'in here') that we don't have the first clue about.

One hypothesis is that the polished, mirror like cubed block wall...wait for it...drumroll...has *not* been built yet.

Yet?

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbob2012

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb17c519abe1.gif[/atsimg]
For the research and the other interesting finds within your link. I checked that out as well

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join