It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud humming outside in night sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So last night after logging off of my computer and getting into bed I noticed a VERY loud humming coming from outside..
My 1st thought was that it must have been a car.. The noise eased off, as if it was moving away, yet it stayed for hours.. I checked but could not see anything..
The humming was getting very irritating and my head felt as though it was going to implode/explode (not literally explode) I started to feel rough, almost hungover.

Anyway long story short, I had the strangest feeling while hearing the noise, today I woke up and I feel very rough and ill, I have a cold or something?I am overheating. yet yesterday I felt very healthy..

It may all be coincidence.. but I am interested to hear what everyone thinks.

Be it how the humming made me feel or just the humming itself, Sorry if they post is a bit or a digression from itself but I still feel 'off center'.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Also I was not sure where to post this.. Sorry for any inconvenience.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I wonder, do you ever talk to your neighbours and ask them if they've also heard anything?

I've read a few threats on ATS about the humming people hear, but never that they checked with their neighbours if they heard it too...

Just wondering.
edit on 7-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i have heard plenty of humming from many different things...but isnt it that alot of this is probably the power lines and transformers having somekind of power surge? that would explain the noise but not the way you feel...maybe its just a bad bug?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You're not alone... a lot of folks have been hearing (and some recording) these loud hums and roars for a couple of weeks now.

It'd maybe be helpful to know where you're located

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It was at between 3am to like 6:30am (before I finally went to sleep) I spoke to my sister today and she heard it too, The power lines are on the other side of the house and make little to no noise, I turned off all electrical things in my room because they sometimes make noise. it was still there :/, I checked shipping times (because I live on the south coast of england) but there where no ships hanging around.
It sounded like it was everywhere outside if that makes sense, it was not from one direction

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have not heard it myself but I've heard many people talk about it and
there is quite a bit of info about the "Hum" on the internet.

Here is a sample:

A strange phenomenon has been affecting a small group of people throughout the world. It’s a localized, persistent low frequency hum that has been a nuisance to residents everywhere from North America, Europe and Oceania.

Not everybody can hear it, but the “hearers” remarkably describe the hum in the same way. It appears to resonate at the 56 Hz frequency range. It doesn’t have a natural sound and by most accounts, the hum is reminiscent of a diesel engine running in the distance. The hearers claim that the sound intensifies if you’re indoors and the vibrations can be felt through the skin. To make matters worse, the continuous hum has caused the hearers to suffer from loss of sleep, dizziness, anxiety, irritability and in one circumstance, suicide.

The Hum Phenomena

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hmm strange.. There was just an earthquake in japan.. again .. and I feel better :| (less ill)

I look too far into things sometimes.

another coincidence..

top topics

join