It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens afraid of us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

2.the military did once try shooting down a ufo, it evaded their missiles, this was never really tried again.

Not true. TPTB (military) have a radar thing that can disrupt their flight characteristics and bring them down. At least the little atmosphere craft. The big ones are another thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
@Hitoshura
I like the cut of your jib!
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
-Obi Wan Kenobi
I was speakinging in general. Not meaning to say that all aliens were afraid of us but rather IF they were this is probably why.
I agree with you I don't care for all the religious undertones, but its the closest to the personal truth I've come to so I accept it conditionally.
I believe the aliens you speak of are mentioned in my link as one of the 13. But not sure whether they were the ones selling the reptillians tech or the ones we inherited our souls from.
The Adonai in your link seems to be referring to us. Which was the ancient Hebrew word for created man which pretty much means "to come up red in the face."
After careful examination, I have concluded that we have it backward . I think that religion has plagerised a lot of ideas in my link to disguise the truth for their own agenda.
I propose that the Judaistic movement has purposely pretended to be decendents of the Hebrews (whom I believe to be a race created on this planet for a specific purpose then recalled when their deed was done) and adopted their stories and leaders name as their own.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

ive heard thats why there are so many crashes.
i always thought it was do to drunk et drivers at the wheel though

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
are you afraid of a mountain lion with sharp claws or a gazelle with pointy horns... of course they are. Could they put us down because we can harm them? Ask yourself do we launch a nuclear attack on the savanna because lions eat people and can harm us? Sure they may study, hunt or eat humans every once in a while... capture some and then display them in a intergalactic zoo of sorts But they wouldn't kill us all and they would take precautions. Not fearing us would be stupid.

They are scared to the same degree scientist, hunters, and typical people are. Would you be scared if we discovered life on another planet. What would humanity do when they achieve this assuming we wouldn't be destroyed by an advanced weapon system? Pop down and say hey I am from another planet!!! While Gleborb says too steve I wonder how that ugl looking thing tastes... hell we could already have encountered advanced beings and didn't recognize the life forms... they could be really really tiny or microscopic or just out of the spectrum that we could see

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I guess you could answer that by asking:
Are you afraid of ants ?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

I am more scared of the upper management of our countries than anything else. Nothing has taken so many lives and cost so much, than politics, religion and companies. Any Aliens are welcome in my books, especially if they actually care.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I assume it's a pretty good chance that they're afraid of us.

Firstly, humans, the biological side to us. This side is relatively strong and unpredictable. We are the most dangerous organisms on this planet. Not because of claws or fangs, but because of our ability to think. Our numbers alone, make us a formidable opponent.

Imagine all the members of the human race on this planet determined to defeat an alien foe. You may compare the situation to ants attempting to attack people if you want. Of course with our size and technology, we could easily overcome all the ant beds on this planet. But...what if the ants had the ability to think? The ability to organize, as we humans do. Now it's a different ball game. With their numbers they could probably run us off this planet, plus with the rate they reproduce.

That's another aspect of the game to consider...how fast do aliens reproduce? For all we know their entire population maybe only a few thousand and they only add one or two cubs per thousand years. It may take thousands of years for them to mature.

Imagine if we went to war with baboons, only there numbers were in the trillions. That they were everywhere. Finally imagine if they had our intelligence and the ability to think. All the technology we have couldn't win the war for us. We're bigger and stronger, but they are animals and would kick our arse.

The second aspect is an idea I have. I believe there's another aspect to humans, our souls. This may well be what the aliens fear. Perhaps, as a species, we can never be wiped from this planet, especially if reincarnation is actual.

Perhaps even if every biological human is destroyed, our souls would simply recreate more bodies to reside in. I really believe we are the Gods of this planet. Or perhaps, maybe more to the horror of aliens, we'd simply inhabit their bodies and make them ours!

We were given something that I believe is special and unique in the universe, a soul. While our bodies are limited, our souls are not. There's wisdom and power there.

Our souls may have created this planet as a playground or classroom, and are thus the REAL owners of planet Earth. It's not the biological aspect of humanity they're concerned with, but the REAL Watchers of this planet, our souls.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes, they are afraid of us . Their weapon is trickery. They give the impression that they are physical and solid when in fact they are made of subtler material. Hence impossible to catch them. They are like shadows. They operate on the inner plane rather than the physical plane.

They travel at the speed of thought (forget speed of light or sound) and they are not bound by time and space. Their biggest fear is that we will wake up to the real nature of the universe and material world we are in and beat them at their own game.

Since the 1940s , nothing has progressed on the so-called alien agenda. Reason is that , just like King Louis in Jungle Book, they have always wanted to be like us but could not be.

edit on 8-4-2011 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think they see that we have risen in technology and they are seeing what we are capable of. They have probably been here in the past thousands of years ago and see a difference?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just a bunch of schoolyard bullies.Their time will come soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
reply to post by michaelknives52

I am more scared of the upper management of our countries than anything else. Nothing has taken so many lives and cost so much, than politics, religion and companies. Any Aliens are welcome in my books, especially if they actually care.

Well said.

Why should they? There technology is far more advanced than ours and i guess they have some pretty cool wepaons too. Maybe there is something else they are afraid of but i don´t think it´s us.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by autowrench

ive heard thats why there are so many crashes.
i always thought it was do to drunk et drivers at the wheel though

The atmosphere crafts use a gravity accelerator arrangement for propulsion, thus using the Earth's magnetism to both keep the craft aloft, and propel it fore and aft, and sideways, not to mention up and down. The Sage Radar waves have an effect on the propulsion and stability characteristics of the craft, and will bring it down. The famous Roswell crash was just one, there have been many, way more productive crash recoveries since that time.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

When I go outside and the neighborhood dogs bark at me and poop in the yard because they think they own me and laugh at me when I don't have the confidence to poop in my yard to claim it. So I'm a coward in their thinking unless I poop in my yard. I feel sorry for em. I should put up a fence to protect myself from them, hehe. Eh, dogs are like kids that fight chinamen and bank robbers with capguns. You know everyday, unknown to most, children everywhere save the earth from destruction or an untimely end. Every day. We would surely perish without them.

That's what I think. If there're aliens up there, they look down on us with pity. They don't care about the same things we care about. What we perceive as weakness is actually a strength.
edit on 10-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join