It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASAs own video of fleet of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
feedproxy.google.com...

Found this to be majorly interesting considering the uniformity of the objects, and the source.
They remind me of the Walson pictures of Big Machines in Orbit.
What do yall think?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
commentator is a lil dull but its interesting

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
S&F

Can someone confirm that this video originated from Nasa?!?

I have never seen anything like this before....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Whee! I am hoping its our space brothers come to help with the Fujishima disaster....
Either that or theyve come to document the end of another nearly successful civilisation.
Nuff doom and gloom though, The predictions that Fullham had published, though not totally accurate, (and he warned they may not be exact,that circumstances would dictate the sighting orders.) May be just about close to fruition.
He had predicted the aliens would be cleaning our atmosphere by 2014, after a conforntation with the UN 2013
where they would reveal themselves at that time.
These flurries of sightings all around the globe will reach a creshendo sometime in the next twelve months or so.
Whereupon the ETs would land.
If they have radiation dampers for sale i know one country that would be glad to buy a few.
It truely looks like the PTB have no control of this.Things are rapidly spinning far out of control around the globe.
We were fighting the terrorists now we are aiding these same terrorists...???
Nothing stays cut and dried for long enough to get innured to it before the whole thing turnsupside down.
But if these really are alien craft, or even space critters, i am sure it would be a sideways head trip that may turn things a little for the better somehow.
I just hope old stan was on the money with the clean up.He said wed be sieng alien ships in atmosphere daylight cleaning the atmosphere for us.
There are those whose minds are too small to allow such possibilities even fleetingly, but for those of us who await the contact this may be a true mark of progress.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Undenyable evidence, thats all that can be said lol thanks for the heads up

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

CONFIRMED NASA SITE

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Im no expert but these dont look like anything out of the ordinary. He keeps pointing to the fact that some are orange and some are blue. As if it gives extra validity to them being extra terrestrial. You see those same colour variations when you look at the stars with the naked eye. Whats his point?

Im going with normal stars, nebula etc. etc. untill someone sheds some more light on this and persuades me otherwise.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ahh i cant watch the video for some reason what is it and how do we know that the object arnt man made?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They all have the same shape in the same photos, but are all different in total.

Which leads me to think they are the result of motion blur from when the image was snapped.

They all have the same orientation in the same image, but are all different in total.

Again, the result of motion.

But the religious will never accept anything except it being our space brothers come to do something and call this undeniable proof......

Yay space brothers... Because they really just want to be our friends...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Ahahahah .. you Debunkers are amazing,,, you make my day ...

Tell me what do you think these are ... Pixel problems ? Fast Space Junk ? lens flares ? Chinese lanterns?

Look at the top right ... IT's a Flying DONUT

Humpf

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Found this to be majorly interesting considering the uniformity of the objects, and the source.
They remind me of the Walson pictures of Big Machines in Orbit.
What do yall think?

Well, we're pretty agreed the Walson photos are all hoaxes, so it's not a good move to rest your credibility on believing in them.

Have you compared the distribution of the dots to the star field when each photo was taken? Do it.

Don't forget these are film images that are later digitally scanned. All sorts of minor artifacts seem to show up in this process -- the photo workers just never imagined that anybody would freak out over lint, dust, and minor camera jiggle. Boy were they naive!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Not only do NASA videos have them but so does PBS. Check this one out. I was trying to get information about the Air France crash and came across this PBS documentary. Scan forward to 13:25 and you will notice an object appear at the bottom left then move right over the back of the plane. I'm still trying to figure it out. MUFON is currently looking at it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The rather dull man's take on blue and orange dots is pointless, as said these 'shapes' are the product of motion blur and any false visual artifacts created by the blur mean zero. They could be anything, what people forget or try and use as ufo's are ice crystals that ARE generated up there and yes they come in all sorts of shapes and depending on that they reflect can be numerous colours.

In the Russian space walk video there clearly bits of ice there BUT I'm not saying all are ice, what they are I don't know, its truly feasible they could be other craft. I'm just saying that every little dot you see on a space mission isn't always a UFO, lots of times they ARE ice crystals and sometimes bits of stuff from the craft like rags and washers etc.

Many other times they are unknown and do seem to be intelligently controlled, are they our space friends, I'd like to think so...
edit on 7-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The similarity of the shapes of the artifacts, gives rise to the speculation they may be a fleet of craft.
They do NOT look like they are the result of star creep.
Nor do they seem like they are dust or odd bits because there are such a number of similar ones.
I just love how the pseudo intellectuals get their hackles up when confronted with stuff like this.
I hadnt heard walsons work had been debunked.....any links?
To me these look like they could even be the slace critters some astronats have spoken of. specially the snake one...I believe that is what the shuttle pilot was opeing to photograph next flight.
Sayin what they are with no proof of yer alternatives is baseless.
Tho i cannot prove they are ships, im open to your proofs of more mudane atricles like galaxies or stars....
Just come withj something besides an empty opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

It looks like a piece of string attached to the top of the tail. The string has an object attached to it.

I'm not sure why MUFON would take such an interest in something so blindingly obvious (in my opinion)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Tho i cannot prove they are ships, im open to your proofs of more mudane atricles like galaxies or stars....
Just come withj something besides an empty opinion.

Stirling, here's the rules. When you are making a claim that something is extraordinary,
you are responsible for demonstrating it could NOT be anything ordinary.

You don't go into the game ASSUMING it's extraordinary and demanding somebody
ELSE prove it's ordinary. That's the default judgment -- YOU have the burden of proof it's not ordinary.

Otherwise, it's just pointless mind games.

Oh, and something "not looking like that to me" isn't even the beginning of proof it isn't that.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I go with the critters or the "rods" theory. It looks pretty cool but why NASA denies there existence is beyond me.

You have the proof right inf ront of your eyes but you still doubt it. And now you wonder why NASA don´t need to bother anymore to hide those things. Mission accomplished NASA great job.

Ridicilous....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting, I have to admit I avoided this thread a few times because of the title, but I'm glad I looked at it now. I don't know what to say yet, other than some of the things that have been said so far in this thread were by people who obviously didn't watch the video too intently.

Sometimes I wonder what would be said if someone made a 5 minute video of a questionable looking UFO and the last minute of it explained it was fake, half of ATS would still be trying to debunk the first minute and a half that they watched. Since when did it become 'cool' to be a skeptic.
edit on 7-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Since when did it become 'cool' to be a skeptic

Since you get tired of being repeatedly conned by lying or spoofing or self-deluded UFO promoters and having to tell your friends and family, 'oops, never mind' once too often.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Well, don't be so susceptible to outside influence then, if its a bother then why are you here?

Regardless, pretty interesting images.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f83c971cbda.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join