It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Evidence That The World Will End Sometime Soon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I live just right outside of Pittsburgh, PA and as I look out the window it is snowing (lightly) and the thermometer on my computer says 36 degrees. Yesterday it was absurdly rainy and 73.

Weird but it seems like as the years have gone by that the weather around the first week or so of April is not just the usual little bit of something different but comparable. Instead it has been very erratic, with extremes of something every other day. Who knows maybe Mother Nature is getting ready to unload a sever hurt on us all. I wouldn't blame her for the most part.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

At this time of the year every year as far back as I can remember the weather is unpredictable at this time of year. And every year I hear the same thing from people, "This is the first year this has ever happened" Um noooo, it happens every year people, some years have worse weather then others but still it is the unstable weather time of year....I promise it will pass and the heat will arrive in full force, then you all who forget so quickly will be crying about how hot it is..."It is hotter then any other year" "O my gawd" is it the end? LOLOL I can remember my parents talking about the season changes the weather changes 42 years back...lolol settle down its normal

<< 1   >>

join