It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who did Mossad catch – terrorist or engineer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I had to smurk at your remark. What proof is there that this man is a "cold blooded" terrorist. This man shoud have a right to a free and just trial. That is one of the principles democracy is based upon. It is sad that Israel can use these -"precieved threats", the suffering of those lost to the Nazi concentration camps, and this misuse of anti-Semitism - to basically do whatever they like. I am not suprised that Israel is often reffered to as the "little satan".

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I'm quite knowledged about Norman and have read his books.......

but what does that have to do with this thread???

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The whole point you are arguying - That it is ok for Israel to do whatever it would like just becuase of this percieved threat of "terrorism" and its peoples suffering prior to the creation the the state of Israel.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I don't agree with Norman on what he perceives of the Arab terrorist threat but the Holocaust industry yes.

These are two intirely different subjects....so which is it?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The issue is larger than "which is it". It is all and everything that Israel uses as a justification for the acts it carrys out against those it deems its enemies. How do you percieve the Arab terrorist? Is Hamas a terrorist orginization? Is Israel a terror state in your eyes? - Are they both terrorists?

You may have misunderstood my use of the Holocaust industry. I am refering to IIsraels use of the Holocaust as a guise in which it can use it as a justification. Like you said, discussing the compensation jewish victims are yet to recieve is another subject for another thread.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I'm not going to fall in to your trap......these ARE two separate issues and I'm not playing your game. Separate the two and let's play!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Ok, which issue are you discussing? I'm not even sure what "trap" you are talking about. Are we talking about Israeli foreign policy here? Arab terrorism? or the Holocaust industry? I think we have both misunderstood eachother.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Perhaps but last time I checked this thread was about Mossad's capture of an alleged terrorist

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ok... It seems as if I have strayed off topic. My apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join