It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama re-election launches with email, and website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is this our chance to tell him how we feel?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bah, I've got a really big secret for everyone. Like Obama/Hate Obama doesn't matter. The same thing goes for any candidate. No one changes Washington, its simply to big for anyone person. This includes Ron Paul (who I love). WE have to change society, for the politicians never will.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Our elections have become an illegitimate sham. It doesn't matter who is elected. It doesn't matter what they say. It's all the same thing. There is no point in voting. Obama is a case in point. He said a lot of good things. He didn't do any of them.

If we are voting for lies, what's the point? I don't see it. They can keep playing their game but I'm opting out. It's all a cleverly disguised ruse designed to influence group think and pacify the masses.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hes doing what he does best... FREE LOADING
He probably knows he wont win, but he will make a killing form lobbies, and corporate contributors....
Money, money , money..... Thats the only thing that matters in this world.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoping4Wisdom
Bah, I've got a really big secret for everyone. Like Obama/Hate Obama doesn't matter. The same thing goes for any candidate. No one changes Washington, its simply to big for anyone person. This includes Ron Paul (who I love). WE have to change society, for the politicians never will.

Right on! I just want obama to go back to wear ever they found him. It would be nice to have a President that really loves America and would like to try and help the world be a better place... ok someone slap me so I can wake up now. NO I'm not a racist or a hate.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Our elections have become an illegitimate sham. It doesn't matter who is elected. It doesn't matter what they say. It's all the same thing. There is no point in voting. Obama is a case in point. He said a lot of good things. He didn't do any of them.

If we are voting for lies, what's the point? I don't see it. They can keep playing their game but I'm opting out. It's all a cleverly disguised ruse designed to influence group think and pacify the masses.

Nope your wrong. The ruse isn't clever at all were just being dumbed down by the boob tube and media outlets.

new topics

top topics

join