It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mechanical Anti-Christ Dream, with Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream that was one of the most vivid that I have had in a while, due to the fact that Christ was in the dream and speaking to me. Im not saying that what i saw and heard was in fact Jesus Christ, but I have never had a dream with Jesus speaking to me, let alone making an appearance. I dont remember everything He said, but the key words were "VOLVO, Anti Christ, Machine, Love" and after He spoke of the anti-christ being of mechanical or artificial intelligence in origin, I remember saying "That makes sense Lord, because All living things have God within them, so for something to truly be anti-christ it would have to be machine or A.I.".

After this, I found myself in a room similar to a class room and there were screams and loud noises coming from a hallway. I looked out of the door and seen a creature that looked like a person covered in leeches (resembled Uroboros infection for those who have played Resident Evil 5) and it was making it's way towards me by forming a blade on its arm and slicing through anyone in its way. I just remember running away from that thing and that was the end of that.

You are probably wondering "where are the Zombies?" Well, here you go. Next, after running from leech man, I was in a fierce snow storm with a small group of 3 to 4 people running uphill, for what reason? IDK. We came across a small entrance to an underground facility and decided its probably better in there than it is out here in a blizzard, but we were wrong. Down we went into a flesh pit of Zombies. I remember me and the rest of the group were trying to get to some command station in the base because there we were certain that there was someone still alive in this hell. This is funny because im sure, without a doubt that this would not work, but we pretended to be zombies ourselves to get down a hall loaded with them, and much to my surprise, it did work.

We eventually did get to the room where we thought there would be survivors, and there was only one but he had been locked in the room for an extensive period of time and was clearly insane. He tried to shoot me and i managed to obtain his pistol but didnt shoot him, but the window behind him and water began to pour in violently. It seemed the base was located under a valley filled with run-off water from the mountain and we booked it out of there but i think i was the only one who survived this.

That is all i can really remember from my dream last night, and because this dream was so intense i woke at least 5 times in the night, and every time i opened my eyes, the vision of Christ would be the first thing in my mind and i would catch myself repeating the words He spoke. The word of emphasis is Love, and idk if this was in my dream or if i woke and said this, but I did say I love you Lord several times last night.

When i woke today and saw the sun and the first actual spring weather this year, it gave me a great energetic feeling i cant describe.

PS, about VOLVO. I know that is a car company, but the weird thing is the lead engineers are now working on A.I. for their vehicles....hmmmm

edit on 4-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love To All

edit on 4-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
WOW Just had to respond ive had similar almost prophetic dreams just like yours
One dream I had that sounds similar to yours

I was driving with my dad in his truck across mojave when all of a sudden I could hear what sounded like millions of people screaming the sounds were coming from below the surface but all that was around us for miles was just desert it was like they were trapped underground . I turn to my dad and ask if he hears the screaming he slowly turns his head to me with this crazed possesed look on his face,

HE said he hears nothing and than proceeds to jack up the volume on the radio in an attempt to drown out all the sreaming. It was as if half the people were possesed or zombie like and the other half were trying to figure out whats happening.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78e027620a6d.png[/atsimg]

Volvo Apocalypse eh?

I feel that the powers that be (TPTB tm)
view Love as nothing more than a code word for skill,
so I can see how big money would believe that an AI system could show love.
Or at least the heartlessly efficient version that big money seems to worship.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6bce81724f3.png[/atsimg]
By the way,
did the Jesus of your dreams
look anything like this? It's an artists rendering
of a nuns visions (Faustina) from back in the 1930's.
She said that the light coming from his heart, hands, and
foot wounds was like seeing the light of God peek through him
at the world. The strongest light coming from his heart,
with the red representing blood,
and the white representing water.
The caption, in Polish, says "Jesus. I trust in you!"

David Grouchy
edit on 4-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

may be technology comes from Germany or maybe even the anti-christ.
but what is the A.I. you refer to ?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by technique

I also had a dream in wich this Massive Dark Figure with a arm like a blade was wathing through people swinging his bladearm and proceeds to cut hundreds of peoples heads off in one swoop just as someone harvesting a crop would.

The only sounds i could make out were that of his name DESTROYER not devil or satan but destroyer.
Just like a catchy hook to a really bad song the sound of his name kept reverberating in my head. I cant even begi to explain how real and urgent this experience felt.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by technique

I also had another dream in wich this Massive Dark Figure with a arm like a blade was wathing through people swinging his bladearm and proceeds to cut hundreds of peoples heads off in one swoop just as someone harvesting a crop would.

The only sounds i could make out were that of his name DESTROYER not devil or satan but destroyer.
Just like a catchy hook to a really bad song the sound of his name kept reverberating in my head. I cant even begi to explain how real and urgent this experience felt.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

That was indeed an interesting dream, you were fortunate to remember the details better than some probably would have, thank you for sharing that.

I am curious if the zombie-like parts in your dream seem in anyway similar to one of my dreams:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Something strange about the connection to VOLVO and Anti-Christ caught me off guard. I did some quick research and discovered that on March, 25th, 2010 Volvo was sold to China's "GEELY"... Now the interesting part of this in relation to your dream is who was responsible sealing the deal!

One of China’s most senior female bankers, two top Swedish industrialists and a childhood friend of London’s mayor led the Rothschild team that helped Geely seal China’s biggest-ever overseas autos takeover. Signing the deal helps cement Rothschild’s [ROT.UL] standing as the busiest adviser to the automotive industry — and underlines the family owned bank’s impeccable establishment credentials. On Sunday, Li Shufu’s Zhejiang Geely agreed to buy Volvo Cars from Ford for $1.8 billion. That capped months of painstaking negotiations over the future of the Swedish maker of robust sedans, which Ford has owned for a decade. Even before the Volvo transaction, Rothschild had worked on $89.25 billion worth of auto deals over the last 12 months, according to Thomson Reuters data, more than any other bank. Recent clients include Volkswagen (VOWG_p.DE), BMW (BMWG.DE) and the British and U.S. governments.

GEELY PURCHASES VOLVO

ROTHSCHILD!

I don't feel like I need to go into detail about how they are involved with the Illuminati, but I feel like there is more to this considering your dream! Also after Geely purchased Volvo they changed their own logo, which correct me if I'm wrong here, looks just like the ALL SEEING EYE!!!

Check it out!

I believe that there is something for us to put together from all of this. As for the Zombies...Well...RUUUUNNNN!!!!

new topics

top topics

join