It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest Airlines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
List of calls MAYBE made by Mrs Olsen......note the duration of the calls listed for all is zero seconds. 911myths.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
List of calls MAYBE made by Mrs Olsen......note the duration of the calls listed for all is zero seconds. 911myths.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Note there are unidentified calls. Note that it's not just Ted Olson who claims to have received calls. Note that what you're accusing him of is horrible.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

I understand that secretaries answered Mr Olsens phone calls, but that doesn't change the fact that Mr
Olsen did not speak to his wife via any kind of phone from the plane.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

HOW SAD!!!!!

You posted about a dozen FLAT OUT LIES, yet without the source from where you found them???

Another case of a person who randomly "surfs" the Internet, and believes any old thing that happnes to comport with their already-set confirmation bias on a subject. AND..... rather than FACT-CHECKING, just blindly parrots what they 'think' is accurate information???

What is ignorance? Well, want an example? Review you post..... >sigh<

edit on 5 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry I wasn't able to provide you with a link. Information I posted in the list has been vetted and is accurate.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I understand that secretaries answered Mr Olsens phone calls, but that doesn't change the fact that Mr
Olsen did not speak to his wife via any kind of phone from the plane.

So you are now accusing his secretaries of being complicit in lying about his murdered wife. Wow, you really won't give up will you? You have no actual evidence that he didn't take a call, just that only one call was identified as being originated by Mrs Olsen.

You should take a long hard look at yourself, and realise you're accusing people of the most horrifying thing over evidence that you've probably gathered from a youtube clip. Evidence that you can easily see for yourself is not true. I gave you the very evidence the FBI presented, which shows you that at least 4 calls were made and unaccounted for.

You see this, and yet you don't comprehend that perhaps Mrs Olsen was included in one of those calls and the FBI simply didn't identify them. What possible evidence do you have to contradict this? What evidence is so strong you're willing to accuse someone of lying about their wife's death to cover up some conspiracy.

I am intrigued to see it, because I bet it's nothing more than a bad youtube clip.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I didn't use a "youtube clip" to compile the list. Information was gathered from evidence presented at the Moussaui trial and from some of your sources. I never accused any others of lying(secretaries). I simply said Mr Olsen did not talk to his wife via any kind of phone from the airplane. Mr. Olsen is on record stating he did talk to his wife via phone from the plane. All the records and sources I had used(and your links) show NO conversation ocurred between the Olsen's.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am positive cell phones worked on airplanes prior to 9/11, at least at certain altitudes and locations.

When I was a flight attendant, one time our landing gear didn't come down and the pilots told us to prepare for a crash landing. I took my cell phone out and called my mother to tell her that I loved her just in case.

Then we would have passengers whose phones would ring on random flights. lol We'd have to tell them to turn them off. Back in the late 90's when I was a secretary, I called my boss one day. He was on a plane and answered his cell (bad boy lol).

That doesn't mean they are 100% reliable and I'm sure they wouldn't work most of the time. But there have been instances where they do.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The physics of radio waves and the way cell towers operate show that you can and could in 2001, operate cell phones from aircraft.
Cell phones use UHF and above radio frequencies. Radio waves in the UHF band act more like flashlight beams. Meaning they can travel very far with little loss in signal strength. It is called line of sight. If you can see the other radio/tower your signal can be received. If they are over the horizon from your location you cannot communicate with them. They will not travel through a solid aluminum shell but they will travel through plastic windows.

Cell phone systems work on the basis of which tower has the strongest signal from the mobile. As your signal becomes stronger on the next tower, the system will switch your call to the next tower. The antennas used by cell towers are more sensitive to signals horizontal to down from horizontal mobiles. They are much less sensitive to signals above horizontal. Face it there are not many cars above cell towers. If you are sitting close to a window and there are just a few towers in the distance, even if it’s 20 or more miles away, the one tower with the strongest signal will take your call. Your signal will be close to horizontal from the towers point of view. Just like you can see a landmark for many minutes while flying to your destination, the same tower will handle your call until a different tower has a stronger signal.

If you are flying over an urban area with dozens to hundreds of towers, many towers will have almost identical signal strengths for your mobile. Rapid switching between many towers is beyond what the system was designed for and your call will be dropped.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I never accused any others of lying(secretaries). I simply said Mr Olsen did not talk to his wife via any kind of phone from the airplane. Mr. Olsen is on record stating he did talk to his wife via phone from the plane. All the records and sources I had used(and your links) show NO conversation ocurred between the Olsen's.

So hold on, you think that (from memory) 4 people corroborating Ted Olsen's story and the existence of unidentified calls being made from the plane is not sufficient evidence to show he actually received a call?

Pray tell, what is the specific evidence against him receiving a call? We know that he could have, we know that calls were made, we know that people in his office spoke to his wife and heard him speaking to his wife.

Where exactly is the evidence you are using to accuse him of this?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"and heard him speaking to his wife. "....and your source for this?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"and heard him speaking to his wife. "....and your source for this?

The PDF I linked you earlier, why, are you going to claim he was only faking receiving a call from his wife? His secretary spoke to her, and clearly recognised her voice. Unless she's also lying?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Your position is ludicrously untenable. If you are not accusing secretaries of lying how do you account for this statement Lori Keyton gave to the FBI on 9/11 itself ?

intelfiles.egoplex.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm well aware of the statements the secretaries gave to the FBI. The other poster has insisted that Mr Olsen talked to his wife. FBI reports make NO mention of his talking directly to his wife and yet the poster insists he did, but does not provide any proof when challenged.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the statements the secretaries gave to the FBI. The other poster has insisted that Mr Olsen talked to his wife. FBI reports make NO mention of his talking directly to his wife and yet the poster insists he did, but does not provide any proof when challenged.

Ted Olson was also interviewed by the FBI about the calls from his wife.

Are you suggesting that when the secretary took the calls from Barbara Olson and said, " I'll put him on the line " and "I'll put him through, as she told the FBI, she really just hung up ?

Even the major truther site, 9/11 Blogger, doesn't support this nonsense any more:-

911blogger.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The link you used says assumptions about the allow them to GUESS that the "unknown" calls are attributed to Ms Olsen. Look the guy represented Bush vs Gore and is the main reason Bush was even president. Mr Olsen was so broken up over his wife's death, he had another girlfriend 2 months later. 9/11 blogger also has other posts that disagree with the blogger you linked to.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

The link you used says assumptions about the allow them to GUESS that the "unknown" calls are attributed to Ms Olsen. Look the guy represented Bush vs Gore and is the main reason Bush was even president. Mr Olsen was so broken up over his wife's death, he had another girlfriend 2 months later. 9/11 blogger also has other posts that disagree with the blogger you linked to.

You have yet to provide any evidence whatsoever to show we should doubt Ted Olson's story. You seem to be rationalising that he is complicit in her murder in order to justify some other point that you apparently don't have evidence for either.

Why don't you show us, what specifically proves he did not receive the call?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Simply because your own sources have already established the fact that he didn't talk to his wife.Your whole arguemnet revolves around the "unknown" calls supposedly being attributed to her. The phone records from your links all show zero seconds of talk time, unless you give her credit for the "unknown" calls.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Simply because your own sources have already established the fact that he didn't talk to his wife.Your whole arguemnet revolves around the "unknown" calls supposedly being attributed to her. The phone records from your links all show zero seconds of talk time, unless you give her credit for the "unknown" calls.

Ok, and what evidence exactly do you have against one of the unknown calls being her?

From my perspective, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever, but despite that you accuse her husband of being complicit in her murder.

Please, detail the evidence exactly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join