It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

esqONE, Escape. The Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am no one important.
my opinions will more then likely infuriate some, make some laugh, make some sad, make others happy.
I like to joke and poke fun because if we cant laugh at EVERYTHING - whats the point? its not like we are getting out of this alive.

interests;

Paranormal - I have had alot of paranormal experiences.
Aliens / UFO's - Ive seen one - UFO [not an alien]
Nibiru - its fun to watch the crazies
Ancient / Lost Civilizations - give it time, we will be the next Ancient / Lost Civilization
the New World Order - a good thing

I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet. Any question you ask me will get a completely honest answer no matter how taboo or awkward the question may seem. So...ask me anything if you want.

I do not believe in god nor am I an atheist; I guess agnostic would be as close as you can get, although I am nihilistic. We all live in contradiction. I do subscribe to one faith or belief I believe it as it comes, I am open minded to the point where my beliefs can change on a whim because the more we learn, the more we develop, to be stuck in one mind set is just selfish and limiting to yourself.

feel free to ask me anything.
catch you on the flip side.

-esq

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Welcome! I new here at ATS as well (joined a couple of months ago). Just thought I'd say hi, and mention that I to have a very similar path of beliefs. I learn as much as I can, from as many as I can, because I believe they ALL have SOME truth to them. I believe all religions are interconnected, and that we are all speaking to the same God. So, as I search more, and I learn more, I pick through it and keep the right pieces for me.
Hope to see you around the site. Looks like we could have some interesting discussions in the future!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
I am no one important.

I like to joke and poke fun because if we cant laugh at EVERYTHING - whats the point? its not like we are getting out of this alive.

I love that attitude.

If you can keep your cool and not take other's criticisms of your views to heart, you should do well here. I look forward to seeing you around.

BTW, have a flag on me. If you collect enough of them for posting good content, you won't have to look at ads on this site.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

I know what you mean about the religion thing. My beliefs are that of a smorgasboard (sp) religion rather than one. I just recognize a single entity at the top.

It seems like so many peoples beliefs here are the same, just from different perspectives. Seems like everyone has different paths but the end product/goal seems to be the same. I think thats a good thing.
edit on 3-4-2011 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

thanks for the welcome.
i rarely take anything to heart, just because i can laugh at pretty much anything. i mean, someone can disagree with me to the point where they would want to do bodily harm - and i'll still be giggling to myself.

I had no idea thats what the flags and stars were for.
good to know, thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hey esq. Our faith is common, yours and mine. I think. I belong to the" Church of Make It Up as We Go Along.":

A fine intro friend .

catch you on the greebnitch.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

hey thanks, yeah, i find you need to sort things out for yourself. and to qaurrel and fight over discrepancies in the religious texts is plain retarded.

i mean when 3 major religions supposed "holy ground" all fall under the same couple miles of land - it doesnt take a genius to realize they are just following different variations of the same thing. is that really worth killing someone over?

you believe he had blonde hair!
HE HAD BROWN!

TODAY WE FIGHT!

-that is how is see it. everyone just calm down and come together.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

haha your faith sounds about right. rather then the "i'unno - god dunnit" religions out there.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Welcome Esq, Just joined recently myself, but yeah a long time lurker. We need more like us.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by esqONE

Welcome Esq, Just joined recently myself, but yeah a long time lurker. We need more like us.

Ive been around since the early 2000's, id say around 2002-2003. I had an account along time ago, but that was along time ago. haha,. thanks for the welcome all the same,
edit on 3-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Indeed. I figured long ago that our conceptions of God were all made up. So rather than taking someone else' God, I decided to make up my own, and it is working out well for me as well as Him, than you very much.

So let's bump noses again somewhere down the line. Bedtime now.

top topics

join