It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened the Night of September 14, 1977, Over Fort Benning Georgia ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Story goes.... at least 1200 troops were involved in a late night ' live fire' manuver with their new weapons system
called JAWS ( Joint Attack Weapons System) at Ft. Benning Georgia.
According to accounts , once the live fire started.. the sky was lit up with orbs , followed by a large triangular
UFO appearing.

A sudden order of ' cease fire ' was given.. as military helicopters appeared from nowhere .
A battle ensued from what little the troops were able to remember, as many became ill and lost sense of time.

Command Seargant Major James Norton , who was one of the troops that witnessed the event that night
claims he has proof ..of UFO debris that he has burried and safeguarded , for analysis by independant
UFO research groups.

Link : www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this story. I had never heard of it before.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Great post! Only if they had abducted the local meth addicts instead.... *sigh*

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Great thread!
It's always good to know something new.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Interesting story. I had never heard of that. There could be something to it or it could be he's just trying to sell a book. I'd be more convinced if more than just one guy out of a supposed 1300 would come forward.

Incidently, I have to admit the only reason I clicked on this post is because that date was 1 day after I was born. Haha...I thought that was weird for some reason.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

Was thinking the same thing.... although in the video it does show Secretary of the Army Clifford L. Alexander was present at about 2;22 into the video.

edit on 3-4-2011 by L.HAMILTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Very interesting.

Why select a mass of armed soldiers? It makes me wonder (if true, of course) if the aliens were interested in researching the physiological make-up of a particular type of human.

I might seek the book out.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jnyblujns
Interesting story. I had never heard of that. There could be something to it or it could be he's just trying to sell a book. I'd be more convinced if more than just one guy out of a supposed 1300 would come forward.

Incidently, I have to admit the only reason I clicked on this post is because that date was 1 day after I was born. Haha...I thought that was weird for some reason.

Same here, the only reason that I clicked was b/c it was on the day I was born. Made me feel special for a second there, lol. Anyway, I sure wish more than one person out of 1300 would remember this event. It would definitely give it a lot more credibility.

But, who knows, right?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If you were there though, and did remember it, (not aimed at anyone in particular) would you necessarily want to go public and risk making yourself a victim of disbelieving scorn? I'm not sure I would.

Not saying I believe it - just mulling it over with an open mind.

top topics

join