It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day is Approaching!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Will you be doing your submissive part by letting the government man-handle and violate you? Before you answer yes, check out Aaaron Russo's Freedom To Fascism. You should at least ask for a pizza before they have their way with you.

The film spends a fair amount of time examining the Federal Reserve System, including its genesis and functions. The film asserts that the Federal Reserve System is a system of privately held, for profit corporations, not a government agency, and was commissioned to print fiat money on behalf of the federal government, at a fee ultimately paid for by the personal income tax (through service on bond interest). The film also refers to the fact that the United States dollar is not backed by gold, and claims that this means the dollar has no real backing other than future income tax payments. Consequently, the film proposes, Federal Reserve Notes represent debt instead of wealth.

This movie has proved to me conclusively, and without doubt, there is no law requiring an American citizen to pay a direct unapportioned Tax on labor.

So will I be doing my income taxes?
I am afraid I can not disclose that information.

Enjoy the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Source of my quote above. Sorry.

More points of the movie below as well.

Some of the premises of the film include:

- The Federal Reserve System is unconstitutional and has maxed out the national debt and bankrupted the United States government.

- Federal income taxes were imposed in response to, or as part of, the plan implementing the Federal Reserve System.

- Federal income taxes are unconstitutional or otherwise legally invalid.

- The use of the Federal income tax to counter the economic effects of the Federal Reserve System is futile.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wonderful movie. I have seen this twice. I like when he trips up the guy that used to worked for the IRS. He blatantly shows that there is no definition of "income" in the IRS code book. Classic.

new topics

join