It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The first great war of the 21st century... has begun"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ill repeat something ive said in another thread, its pretty harsh but such is life.
There is NOTHING that voters can do, even if they were willing, to change whats going on in the US or the world for that matter.
Government, corporate executives, wall street, bankers, most of the pharmaceutical scientists and hard core drug addicts/criminals, need to be purged from society.
Its been done at least a few times throughout history and a better population has usually came out of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I assume you are too young to know that the term "great war" is another description of a major conflict.

Your assumption may be correct in that I am only 42 and did not experience the "Greatest Generation" or that of my Great-Grandfather (Killed in WWI)

My issue with individuals spouting "Fear Mongering", lies in the fact that anyone on this site who "Trolls" around calling people on their informative posts with catchy titles is nonsensical and childish. If you're not afraid, you should be and folks like the OP of this thread are simply getting information to the blind, deaf and dumb masses.

Additionally, the OP and the attached video never mention the term "WWIII" and, misnomer or not, I take issue with putting words in others mouth.

Good Day.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

You don't seem to know that the term "Great War" stands for World War, so tell me why I should take your next comment seriously. The first thing that came out of your mind was trash. Will your next comment be alike? I hope not...

edit on 2-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

As far as I am concerned, Great War stands for WWI....not World War in general. If you could show a reference that great war, in this case, meant specifically WWIII, then I will acquiesce; however I assume from your less than adequate grasp of the topic, the message of the OP and the attached videos that you will simply make additional negative comments and continue to worship the ground that you, and you alone, walk on.

Good day.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Awwww! How cute! A troll!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
notice that all the WARS happening right now are in Arab Countries Coincidence think NOT

Afghanistan + IRAQ + Libya + Iran is next

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by surrealist

Awwww! How cute! A troll!

Why don't you go and sit in a corner and think about what you have done ? . I have never seen so many off-topic remarks , by one person

To the OP , great post and thanks for sharing the interesting vids .

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I remember "Insider and Hidden_Hand" said similar things

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Why don't you go look at his comment. See which of the two comments really helped matters...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The first great war of the 21st century began on September 11th, 2001.

The US military calls it the Global War on Terror.

There have been multiple campaigns on multiple fronts and many are still on going after almost ten years of fighting.

The average American is only aware of the campaigns Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and Operation New Dawn in Iraq, but there are others.

Operation Active Endeavour in the Mediterranean.
Operation Enduring Freedom: Also includes the Philippines, the Horn of Africa, and the Trans Sahara. Its not just Afghanistan.

To get an idea of how wide the war is check out the Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal prerequisites:

(g) Approved operations. Initial award of the GWOTEM is limited to service members deployed abroad in Operations ENDURING FREEDOM and IRAQI FREEDOM in the following designated specific geographic areas of eligibility AOE: Algeria, Bahrain, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria (Bourgas), Chad, Colombia, Crete, Guantanamo Bay Cuba, Cyprus, Diego Garcia, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo (only specific GWOT operations not associated with operations qualifying for the Kosovo Campaign Medal), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania (Constanta), Saudia Arabia, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen, that portion of the Arabian Sea north of 10 degrees north latitude and west of 68 degrees longitude, Bab El Mandeb, Gulf of Aden, Gulf of Aqaba, Gulf of Oman, Gulf of Suez, that portion of the Mediterranean Sea east of 28 degrees east longitude, Mediterranean Sea (“Boarding And Searching” Vessel Operations), Persian Gulf, Red Sea, Strait of Hormuz, and the Suez Canal.

law.justia.com...

Oddly Libya is not on the list, but we will find out in a month or two if Libya makes the list.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join