It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+126 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy...

This is my second part of the thread taking a look at the unseen, or lesser known victims of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on the 22nd November, 1963.

Here is a link to part 1: The Witnesses to the Assassination, Assassinated – The Lesser Known Victims of JFK’s death

Sometime last January, I decided to write up a thread on some of the lesser known victims of the assassination of president John F. Kennedy - mainly those whom have suffered from possibly having too much knowledge of the case before hand (Rose Cheramie & Sam Giancana for example) Or those whom fought to uncover the truth afterwards (Dorothy Kilgallen & Jim Koethe springs to mind). Even those put in charge of researching who really killed JFK in the highly contentious Warren Commission such as Hale Boggs who to this day has not been found after going missing in 1972 for example. He had allegedly come across rather sensitive information and while showing the willingness to spread such information he in turn seemingly vanished off the face of the earth.

Well, in my previous thread, I felt the need to discuss in detail some of those who's case were some of the best for proving a conspiracy really has taken place here (I cite Lee Bowers and his suspicious death at this point as one of the utmost prime candidates for such a thing). And, as there is literally hundreds of these what I refer to as: "lesser known victims", I'd now like to dedicate an entire thread to each and every single one of them - not just the most extreme or cause for concern cases like I had done before.

After all. IMO, they all seemingly have been forgotten or not really given much thought over the years and forgetting what they died for really isn't something that should be overlooked. Whether each and every death discussed and added to the over all list of "mysterious deaths" is a conspiracy though is something that can and will be debated, but I think It's at lest important to highlight them all and remember who they were and to find out for ourselves what each and every single one of them really did die for. Conspiracy or no Conspiracy. Possession of sensitive knowledge or not.

So, In laymen terms, this is one hell of a long read - so long in fact, I'm looking to research, then discuss well over 100 individuals suspected of prematurely dying from there knowledge and or involvement in the JFK assassination.

That being so, I hope you take the time to read this thread as well as do some of your own research on some of the "forgotten victims" too.

Thanks..

*Names of said victims below are underlined*

*Some of the links used below are repeated more than once also. They have been added though as a lot of information came from a lot of different sources (some sources proving an absolutely ton of information for different individuals), and I want to ensure I cite them all and for each and every person and or action taken too!*

Also, please let me at this time clarify that I'm not saying that every single person mentioned below died as a result of "knowing too much" or due to any conspiracy, some obviously have died from nothing but natural causes or accidents etc. BUT...., they have all been classed as fitting into the category of "mysterious deaths" as they all have died at suspicious and or convenient times Or are connected in some way thus being added to the list I obtained. With this being said, let's being..

Karyn Kupcinet, found dead on the 30th November, 1963, was allegedly told by her father, Irv Kupcinet that Jack ruby, whom was a friend of his, was involved in a plot to Kill John F. Kennedy. Some claim that this is why on the 30th November, she was found dead after being strangled to death. Allegedly, "a few days before the assassination had occurred though also, Karyn Kupcinet, 23, was trying to place a long distance telephone call from the Los Angeles area. According to reports, the long distance operator heard Miss Kupcinet scream into the telephone that President Kennedy was going to be killed." The crime remains unsolved to this day still and no one was charged with the murder.

Her remaining family have always that she claimed she had been murdered after conspiracy theories attributed her death to an accidental overdose or something similar.

Jack Zangretti, found dead on the December 8, 1963, after being reported to have been dead for over 2 weeks after being found floating on a lake. He claimed shortly after the assassination of JFK, that Oswald was not the shooter. He had apparently commented to some friends that “Three other men, not Oswald, killed the President.” He also allegedly claimed “A man named Ruby will kill Oswald tomorrow (Which Of course happened) and in a few days a member of the Frank Sinatra family will be kidnapped just to take some of the attention away from the assassination.” which again, certainly did occur: Dec 10, 1963: Frank Sinatra Jr. endures a frightening ordeal

It seems he was being truthful with at least some of what he was saying - thus causing some to believe that maybe he was even being truthful about the 3 individuals killing the president, not Oswald also.

Beverley Oliver (Quite possibly was the mysterious Babushka lady who had garnered a tremendous amount of attention over the years also!) - is/was a very interesting character IMO. She was actually working in the club right next to Jack Ruby's club - Jack Ruby being someone she knew fairly well. And she also claimed that he was the man whom introduced her to none other than Lee Harvey Oswald (The official story states Ruby and Oswald had no prior connections together).

She also claims that David Ferrie and Jack Lawrence also frequented this club.

On the day of the assassination of President Kennedy though, Oliver was standing on the south side of Elm Street thus being one of the closest people to Kennedy when he was shot. In fact, here is an image of her on the day to show how close she was:

(White Arrow pointing to Oliver)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/980f77c8499e.jpg[/atsimg]

She actually filmed the events which went on here, but on the 25th of that very month of November, mysteriously this video was taken away from her by the FBI and she was to never see It again. Perhaps It was because It would have more than likely showed the Grassy Knoll shooter as well as a great view of the TSBD also. Anyway, It was later identified that the agent whom actually took the film away was a man named as Regis Kennedy - weird in itself since he was apparently in New Orleans on this day interviewing Jack Martin.

Either way, soon afterwards, Oliver left Dallas (apparently went into hiding) due to becoming fearful of being murdered. She was to later marry another mobster, George McGann - but he was shortly murdered by "fellow gangsters" It's claimed. It was after this that Oliver gave an interview with Gary Mack in which she revealed what she knew about Ruby, Oswald, Ferrie and Lawrence and how they were acquaintances prior to the assassination of Kennedy.

I recently come across a fascinating article (scroll down to read) discussing how Oliver is highly suspected of being none other than the mysterious Babushka lady also:

One of the most frequently asked questions regarding witnesses to the Kennedy assassination concerns a mysterious young woman who became known as The Babushka Lady. She can be seen clearly on the Zapruder film and also on various other movie films and still photographs taken in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November 1963. She was one of the few witnesses who was not immediately identified - thus the rather odd nickname which she acquired due to the 'babushka' or triangular headscarf which she was wearing that day.

The question which The Babushka Lady provokes has become much more than just: "Who is she?" It has become much more positive: "Are The Babushka Lady and Beverly Oliver one and the same person?" Undoubtedly, the most important aspect of The Babushka Lady is the fact that she appears to be filming the motorcade. Her position on the south side of Elm Street close to eyewitnesses Charles Brehm, Jean Hill, Mary Moorman, etc. means that her film would almost certainly be a mirror image of the Z-Film. Perhaps more important than the presidential limousine itself would be what could be seen behind it. The background to The Babushka Lady's film would inevitably include the Texas School Book Depository (perhaps including the so-called sniper's nest window) and the grassy knoll.

The question of The Babushka Lady's identity remained a total mystery following the death of the President. Nobody came forward to claim that they were the mysterious eyewitness and furthermore, nobody could suggest who the lady may have been. There it remained, and perhaps would have continued to remain, were it not for a chance meeting between renowned assassination researcher J Gary Shaw and a young lady called Beverly McGann shortly after a church service at the First Baptist Church of Joshua (a small Texas town 20 miles south of Fort Worth) in November 1970.

The aftermath of this meeting is widely known and has been well-documented in many books. Beverly McGann (nee Oliver) related to Gary Shaw how she had filmed the motorcade and the assassination from a point on the south side of Elm Street. As anybody who knows Gary would be aware, he did not just accept this stranger's story without question. No - being aware that she had not had an opportunity to see the Zapruder film (and The Babushka Lady), he took her to Dealey Plaza and asked her to indicate exactly where she had been standing on the fateful day. To Gary's amazement, she did not hesitate but went straight to the point where The Babushka Lady can be seen on the Z-Film.

The controversy over Beverly Oliver's claim to be The Babushka Lady has raged unabated from that day to this - and remains one of the most vehemently debated aspects of the Kennedy assassination mystery. Whilst there are parts of Beverly's account which I find difficult to understand, I firmly believe that Beverly Oliver and The Babushka Lady are one and the same person. Like many researchers of my acquaintance, on both sides of the Atlantic, I have frequently become involved in heated discussions (arguments?) concerning this question. I am delighted to report that no matter how involved some of these discussions have become, I have not yet ended up exchanging blows with anybody.

I have something of an advantage over many researchers, particularly those outside the United States, in that I have had the pleasure and privilege to meet Beverly Oliver and her husband Charles Massegee on several occasions. I like to think that we trust and respect one another and I am proud to call Beverly Oliver my friend. Perhaps it may be thought that this tends to colour my opinion that Beverly was The Babushka Lady. I would refute that and stress that by speaking with Beverly regularly over the past couple of years I have come to know someone who is, in my opinion, one of the most open and honest people I have ever encountered.
(Source)

Here is her alleged Testimony:

I was a 17-year-old girl that was at Dealey Plaza that day taking pictures of the President when he was assassinated. I never wanted to become a public figure over this. I never intended to. Until my name was accidentally leaked to the press in 1972, I was not a public figure. It has caused me great grief. It has caused me a lot of concern in my life.

I have been called a liar as recently as today. I have been called a hoax. I am neither a liar nor am I a hoax. I am who I say I am. I was down there that day standing between 20 and 30 feet from the President when he was shot. I was taking a movie film which on the 25th of November was confiscated by a man who identified himself as an FBI agent.

I have never until recently started trying to inquire about my film because I am extremely patriotic, did not see that there was any reason to because I had assumed all these years that it was locked up until the year 2029 as evidence, and I am still not sure that there is anything sinister about it, and that is why I am here. I would just like an explanation as to what happened to my film and where it is, and that is the only reason that I am here.
(Source)

Earlene Roberts - A diabetic was forced to give up where she worked in the months leading to November, 1963 (The month of the assassination of Kennedy). Because of this she was literally forced to rent out some of the rooms where she lived. One such resident here was none other than Lee Harvey Oswald himself.

Now, one interesting thing about this women is the astounding claim she made to the warren commission. Well, astounding, to me anyway, in the sense that it seems to show the police, or some members of the police were actually in coherence with Oswald. You see, on the 22nd November, the day of the assassination, Oswald still staying at the residence, he, according to Roberts in her testimony to the warren commission had come home around 1pm, stayed a few minutes before a police car had turned up outside the house, with 2 uniformed police officers whom waited, then beeped the horn twice and then suddenly drove off!

Oswald left swiftly after this had occurred also. Giving the impression, to me, they were involved with each other in some way.

But that's not all, what's even more incredibly about this claim is that she thought the police car's number was 106 - nothing unusual about that It seems but according to some researchers, It's entirely possible that this number was the number of the police car being driven by none other than Officer J.D. Tippit, the man Oswald had apparently shot dead later that day.(despite countless witnesses claiming Oswald couldn't have been the killer)

Perhaps Tippet was in on the assassination of the president in some way and perhaps he was one of the very first "mysterious deaths" to occur, It's not clear but to me this is what It seems like.

In an article published in Ramparts, David Welsh claims that Roberts was subjected to intensive police harassment. "They visited her at all hours of the day and night, contacted her employers and identified her as the Oswald rooming house lady. As a result she was dismissed from three housekeeping and nursing jobs in April, May and June of 1964 alone; no telling how many jobs she lost after that."

Earlene Roberts died of a heart attack in Parkland Hospital on 9th January, 1966.

Notice something about this? Well please keep reading because "they" apparently did the exact same thing to many others, including Hank Killam causing him to lose countless jobs also. Well, then he was found with his throat cut after receiving a mysterious phone call in which he rushed out the house. Coincidence? Possible...

Anyway, the official story states that Roberts suffered a heart attack in 1966. She later died in the same hospital as Kennedy.

Lt. William Pitzer - was, on the 29th October, 1966, was found dead after allegedly committing suicide. A claim which makes no sense, to me anyway, when you take a look at some of his actions in the previous few years.

One such action of importance was during the autopsy of President Kennedy himself. As a colleague, Dennis D. David, found Pitzer working on a 16-mm film, slides and black and white photos of the Kennedy autopsy. David noted that those materials showed what appeared to be an entry wound in the right frontal area with a corresponding exit wound in the lower rear of the skull. Something which of course goes against the official story.

Jerrol F. Custer, an X-ray technician at the hospital, later stated that Pitzer had photographed the proceedings, including the military men who attended the Kennedy autopsy. It was also heavily rumored that Pitzer had entire copies of the Kennedy's autopsy photographs too.

The final nail in the coffin so to speak was seemingly when he retired after spending 28 years in the Navy. He told his friends that he had been offered a good job working for a network television station. It is believed that he intended to make a program about the Kennedy assassination too - presumably showing the autopsy reports, as well as some other evidence he had also. It was after this though, he was to mysteriously die.

Who knows whether he committed suicide himself (perhaps after being hounded like some others have been), or whether It was in fact murder.

Actually, we now know for a fact the official ruling is incorrect as In 1997, please remember at this point his death was ruled a suicide, documents relating to Pitzer were released under the FOIA. What they showed in fact revealed that there was a strong possibility that Pitzer had been murdered. The paraffin tests of Pitzer’s right palm and back of hand were negative, indicating the absence of nitrate, therefore no exposure to gunpowder. FBI tests indicated "that the revolver must have been held at a distance of more than 3 ft when discharged" for example.

Although there were links between Pitzer and the revolver found near the body, the FBI could find no record of Pitzer acquiring live ammunition. The autopsy showed both an entry and exit wound to the head. It also revealed a third wound that was not related to the gunshot to the head.

Pitzer had been busy writing notes to people in the time just before he was killed. However, he did not leave a suicide note. One of these notes was found on the floor near Pitzer's body. It bore a partial heel print that was not from the shoes Pitzer was wearing.

In May 1995, ex-Special Forces Colonel Daniel Marvin claimed to have been solicited by an agent of the Central Intelligence Agency to "terminate" William Pitzer. An interview with Marvin later appeared in the sixth episode of the television series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy (November, 1995)".

And don't forget, there is many other suspicious deaths which have been ruled a suicide too. Perhaps some of these are not as they seem..

Jesse Curry - Curry drove the presidential motorcade's lead car and took control of the situation after the killing of Kennedy. The next day Curry told reporters that he could tell by the sound of the shots that they had come from the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) building.

Curry was also responsible for protecting Lee Harvey Oswald. However, he later claimed that just before Jack Ruby shot Oswald he was "called to take a phone call from Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell" (please keep reading).

Dorothy Kilgallen later managed to obtain some of the Dallas Police Department radio logs for the day of the assassination. This revealed that as soon as the shots were fired in the Dealey Plaza, Curry issued an order to search the Grassy Knoll area. This contradicted what Curry had told reporters and the Warren Commission.

After viewing the Zapruder Film Curry came to the conclusion that Governor John Connally and John F. Kennedy had been hit by separate bullets. He told interviewer Tom Johnson that he was not convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy: "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in the building (Texas School Book Depository) with a gun in his hand.".

Eddy Benavides, shot dead in a bar in February, 1964. It's heavily claimed that he was not actually the original target here, but instead, his look a like brother. Reason being, Eddy was the one whom was witness to the murder of J.D. Tippit. His claim also said that the shooter to J.D. Tippit, didn't look like Oswald (Or that he couldn't identify him as Oswald), which would mean he may not have been the one to commit the crime - which goes again the "official story" of course.

After this testimony though, he allegedly received death threads upon his life too, then of course occurred the death of his "look a like" brother among other things. The story then miraculously changed at this time as he then went on to claim Oswald was in fact the shooter of Officer Tippit. A convenient change of story no doubt

Dr. Mary Sherman - Is, IMO, one of the more obvious conspiracy themed deaths out of everyone mentioned in this thread so far, as well as those to come. Reason being, she was in fact murdered - something we know for a fact - and It was this murder which is cause for a lot of suspicion. It was also on the exact same day the Warren Commission had come to New Orleans to obtain a testimony on the assassination of the president.

She had been stabbed in the heart, arms, legs and in the stomach, thus murder. It's quite a bizarre set of events which led to her death also, something I'd prefer to show it via this link and external text as It is summed up here better than I could attempt:

Mary Sherman became Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, and practiced medicine at UC's Billings Hospital. Sherman's research was brought to the attention of Dr. Alton Ochsner and she was invited to become a partner in the Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans where he was carrying out research into the causes of cancer. She was also offered the post of Associate Professor at the Tulane Medical School. Sherman accepted Ochsner's proposal and started work for her new employer in 1952.

Sherman's career prospered and she was elected to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS). Soon afterwards she was appointed as chairman of the Pathology Committee of the AAOS.

Edward Haslam argues in "Dr. Mary's Monkey" that Sherman was involved in carrying out secret research into developing a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of soft-tissue cancers caused by polio vaccine contaminated with SV-40. This work included using a linear particle accelerator located in the Infectious Disease Laboratory at the Public Health Service Hospital in New Orleans. According to Haslam there was a second-lab working on this project. This was being run by David Ferrie on Louisiana Avenue Parkway.

Edward Haslam has done more than any other researcher to explain Sherman's death. In his recently published book he provides some very important evidence about the death:

(1) Homicide Report (29th October, 1964)

The undersigned entered Apt. J. from the patio, the only entrance to said apartment, into the living room area. Said apartment was composed of a living room, kitchen, bathroom, study, and a bedroom.... Located in the bedroom, was the body of a white female, apparently dead, later learned to be one Dr. Mary Stults Sherman, WF, 51 yrs., formerly residing 3101 St. Charles Ave., Apt. J., who lived alone....

The body was in a supine position, the head in the direction of the river, the feet in the direction of the lake, and both legs were outstretched and parallel to each other... The left arm was outstretched and parallel to the left side of the body. The right side of the body from the waist to where the right shoulder would be, including the whole right arm, was apparently disintegrated from the fire, yielding the inside organs of the body. There was what appeared to be a stab wound in the left arm and also in the inner side of the right leg near the knee.

The body was nude; however, there was clothing which had apparently been placed on top of the body, mostly covering the body from just above the pubic area to the neck. Some of the mentioned clothes had been burned completely, while others were still intact, but scorched... According to the Criminologist, the mentioned clothes were composed of synthetic material which would have to reach a temperature of about 500 F before it would ignite into a flame; however, prior to this, there would be a smoldering effect.

It appeared that no scuffle took place inside of said bedroom, and nothing appeared to be dis-arranged in the bedroom or throughout the apartment.

(2) New Orleans Times-Picayune (21st July, 1964)

An intruder forced his way into a fashionable St. Charles Ave. apartment early today, stabbed a prominent woman orthopedic surgeon to death and set fire to her body. Police apparently had virtually no clues to the identity of the slayer of Dr. Mary Stults Sherman...

Homicide detectives said the front door to her apartment had been forced open, her wallet was empty, and her 1961 automobile was missing ... Sam Moran, Special Investigator for the Orleans Parish Coroner's office, said the front door had been forced open and an unsuccessful attempt had been made to open a jewelry box.

Mrs. Levy (a neighbor who lived beneath Dr. Sherman for 12 years) ... usually heard Dr. Sherman when she came in at night, but last night she went to bed early and didn't hear anything.... "If there had been a loud commotion, I know I would have heard it," Mrs. Levy said. "The doctor was quiet, but I always heard her come in and take off her shoes, then padding around in her slippers. Sometimes I remarked to my husband, Doc's home again."

(3) Coroner's Report on the Death of Mary Sherman (July, 1964)

A preliminary examination by Dr. LoCascio on the scene determined that there were several possible stab wounds of the left arm of the body, which had not been deteriorated by the fire. There also appeared to be several stab wounds in the torso. There was also a large wound of the inside of the right thigh just above the knee. From further examination of the body, it was noted by the coroner that the right arm and a portion of the right side of the body extending from the right hip to the right shoulder was completely
burned away exposing various vital organs...

The cause of death was also given to Patn. Knight by Capt. Stevens as follows: 1. Stab wound of the chest, penetrating the heart, hemopericardium and left hemithorax [sic] 2. Multiple stab wounds of the abdomen, with incid wound of the liver. 3. Multiple stab wounds of the left upper extremity and the right leg. 4. Laceration of Labia Minora. 5. Extreme burns of right side of body with complete destruction of right upper extremity and right side of thorox and abdomen.

(4) Precinct Report on the death of Mary Sherman (July, 1964)

The fire smoldered for sometime -long enough to denude an innerspring mattress and burn away the flesh from one of the doctor's arms...

From further examination of the body, it was noted by the coroner that the right arm and a portion of the right side of the body extending from the right hip to the right shoulder was completely burned away exposing various vital organs.

The cause of death was ... 5. Extreme burns of right side of body with complete destruction of right upper extremity and right side of thorax [chest] and abdomen.

The right side of the body from the waist to where the right shoulder would be, including the whole right arm, was apparently disintegrated from the fire, yielding the inside organs of the body.

(5) New Orleans States Item (15th August, 1964)

The murderer set fire to her bed and piled underclothing on her body, setting it afire. The fire smoldered for some time - long enough to denude an innerspring mattress and burn away the flesh from one of the doctor's arms.
(Source)

Betty MacDonald (A.K.A. Nancy Mooney) was found hanged in her jail cell at around 4:45am, February 13th, 1964 - after only a mere 2 hours of being there. The result was suicide. What's interesting about this death though is found only by going back and looking at the very beginning It would seem.

Let me explain:

You see just after around 1 hour after the assassination of JFK himself, the death of Officer J. D. Tippit occurred also. Something Lee Harvey Oswald was also blamed for. But, around 12 people had seen it happen - and not all of them agreed with the official story - particularly Oswald alleged involvement. One such person was a man called Warren Reynolds (please continue reading, his death Is covered in this thread too).

He actually chased the alleged shooter, along with some others, and even so failed to identify Oswald as the shooter. Then months later he was actually shot in the head himself after suffering what seemed to be a very violent, but random attack, something he miraculously survived. But it was then that he conveniently decided to change his story and from this moment on claim the killer of Tippit was indeed Oswald.

A suspect was to be arrested in the Reynolds shooting, but he was to be released when a former Jack Ruby stripper named as a certain Betty Mooney MacDonald had provided an alibi for them and also signing an affidivit. One week after her word released the suspect, MacDonald was arrested by Dallas Police and a few hours later though, she was found hanged in her jail cell. Neither the FBI nor the Warren Commission decided to investigate this strange incident but according to many, this was the reason for Reynolds to change his story. Betty Mcdonald perhaps being used to show Reynolds what the powers that be were truly capable of also (in other words, she was murdered.

Bill Chesher, came to be involved in the JFK assassination in an interesting way. He had been in a restaurant in the downtown area and a mechanic allegedly came in and made mention of the fact that Oswald drove Ruby's car for approximately a 2- week period that he knew of prior to the assassination, and that Oswald had brought the car there for repairs to his garage." A co- worker of Chesher also heard the story.

So after this, he was interviewed by Dallas police detective Francis Hellinghausen, but not by William Biggio - which is where the story of the mechanic had originally come from - as he heard it from a friend of Cheshers. Chesher actually never had the chance to be interviewed by Baggio as well as he died shortly after the first interview. You see, It's claimed a report about the Chesher story was sent by the Dallas police to the FBI - whether this could've been what sealed his fate, we don't know.

I believe to this day, the mechanic has never been identified, and the women (the friend of Bill chesher) ended up changing her original story too.

Hank Killam - after the assassination of the president of the united states allegedly had been visited multiple times by federal agents - something that caused him to lose job after job, time and time again. You see, he was said to have become completely obsessed by the case, even mere hours after it had occurred he, according to his wife, Wanda, came home, "white as a sheet." Wanda, his wife, said he even stayed up all night watching the television accounts of the assassination.

Later ending up buying stockpiles of papers and stories relating to the case in some way or another.

After losing job after Job, he eventually decided to leave for Florida, I can only assume to have time away from those hounding him. But, his wife, whom I believed was working for Jack Ruby at his club, confessed to the FBI where he was after they started hounding her too - and Killam of course ended up losing his new Florida job also after repeatedly being hounded once more.

According to reports Killam ended up writing to Wanda to inform her that he had sent someone for her. But, shortly after, on St Patricks day, Killam allegedly received "an important phone call" himself. It was hours after this call that he was found dead lying on a nearby sidewalk in front of "a broken window". The type and cause of death - his jugular vein had been cut and he bled to death.

The Warren Commission decided against investigating him and the FBI repeatedly held back documents relating to him. Apparently after the mysterious phone call... he left the house immediately. Possibly this phone call was a set up, or perhaps he was silenced before being given valuable information, who knows.

Darrell W. Garner - was previously mentioned in this thread in my look at Betty Mcdonald. To sum it up once more Garner was one of those involved in the shooting of J.D.Tippit in some way or another. Namely he was the accused attacker of the previously mentioned, Warren Reynolds.

You see on the night of this horrendous attack, in which Reynolds was shot in the head, Darrell Garner was allegedly driving in his car, he then went onto pick up Betty Mcdonald as well as a few others. They went onto claim to the police that they had originally heard about the shooting on the radio that night and they decided, while drunk, to go to the area where the shooting had taken place in order to see for themselves what had happened here.

A Polygraph test on the 27th of the month of January, the shooting had taken place on the 23rd, proved that they were all telling the truth and were thus released after being picked up due to suspicious behavior in the area previously. But on the 3rd of February, not long after this polygraph test, Garner had reportedly rang up his sister-in-law in which he bragged about being the shooter of Reynolds. Something he claimed to have done due to being drunk and nothing more.

Another polygraph 2 days later from Betty, as well as the signing of an affidavit providing an alibi for Garner showed that she was telling the truth.. Apparently. Garner was then released once more. A week or so after this, Betty was to be arrested again after a minor disturbance but after spending a mere 2 hours in jail, she had allegedly hung herself.

Please read my above review of the death of Betty Mcdonald and Garners involvement in this. Also, please read this:

Mr. Warren Reynolds, who was employed in a car lot one block from the scene of the shooting of police officer Tippit, told the FBI on January 21, 1964 that he had seen a man carrying a pistol fleeing from the scene of the killing. He also told them that he could not identify the man as Oswald, despite the fact that he had followed the man for a block and seen him at close range. Two days after this FBI interview he was shot through the head in the basement of his office. Since nothing was stolen there was no obvious motive.

And this:

Reynolds was hospitalized and miraculously recovered from his head wound. He had been out of the hospital for about three weeks when, late in February of 1964, an attempt was allegedly made to kidnap his ten year old daughter. He and his family received telephone threats. Reynolds' growing fear brought about major changes in his everyday life including continuous worry, the end to night walks, and the presence of a friend at the car lot after dark. He owned a watchdog and surrounded his house with floodlights which could be instantly turned on...

But the story is not over. Darrell Wayne Garner, the "prime suspect" arrested after the shooting of Reynolds, was released on the strength of an alibi provided by his girlfriend, Nancy Jane Mooney, alias Betty McDonald. Ms. Mooney had worked as a stripper at Jack Ruby's Carousel Club. Eight days after providing an alibi for Garner, Ms. Mooney was herself arrested. The charge was "disturbing the peace." She had allegedly been fighting with her roommate on a street corner, although the roommate was not arrested. Two hours later she was dead, allegedly having hung herself in her jail cell.

Several years later Mr. Garner was located by independent investigators and denied shooting Reynolds but admitted knowing a number of the principal figures in the case and gave a good deal of information to independent investigators. He was buried in Dallas on January 24, 1970, allegedly the victim of a heroin overdose, his role in this whole affair still pretty unclear.
(Source)

Bill Hunter was was shot dead by Creighton Wiggins, a policeman in the press room of a Long Beach police station on the 23rd April 1964. Why? Well, Hunter, alongside Jim Koethe (mentioned later) and Tom Howard (please keep reading, he is also mentioned), were involved in investigating the residence of Jack Ruby.

They had originally been in jail visiting Jack Ruby on the 24th November, 1963 - then being given permission to search his apartment after being given permission by another man they had all previous interviewed - George Senator.

It's never been revealed what they found, if anything at all, but It was after this that the death of Hunter (quickly followed by Koethe due to an odd incident to say the least) had occurred due to being shot by a police officer. Wiggins had actually and initially claimed that his gun fired when he dropped it and tried to pick it up. In court this was discovered to have been impossible thus causing the deciding result to be murder - but we don't truly know why this murder occurred still.

Another officer present here, Errol F. Greenleaf, testified he had his back turned when the shooting took place. In January 1965, both were convicted and sentenced to three years probation.

Jim Koethe, whom had also been present in the investigation deciding to write about about the assassination. Something he was to never finish as he himself met his demise after and I quote: "A man broke into his Dallas apartment and killed him by a karate chop to the throat a mere couple of months after Hunter died". Tom Howard - the final man involved in this investigation of Jack Ruby's residence was to also die shortly after. In 1965 in fact after allegedly suffering a heart attack. A common theme with many discussed in this thread It would seem.

Gary Underhill - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from this previous thread discussing him (edited slightly):

Underhill 'was' a CIA agent who claimed (and apparently told some of his friends also) that the assassination of the president was the result of a conspiracy involving other members of the CIA. He claims there was a connection to Cuba in fact, specifically the failed Bay of pigs operation. He says.."They tried it in Cuba and they couldn't get away with it. Right after the Bay of Pigs. But Kennedy wouldn't let them do it. And now he'd gotten wind of this and he was really going to blow the whistle on them. And they killed him!"

Shortly after this, Underhill told some of his closest friends that he feared for his life because of what he knew, and rightly so because he was to be found dead after what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the head shortly after this claim. It was officially ruled a suicide, which is not impossible here I have to admit, but the circumstances seem to show otherwise:

Gary Underhill was born in Brooklyn on 7th August, 1915. He graduated from Harvard in 1937 and during the Second World War he served with the Military Intelligence Service (6 July 1943 to May 1946). After leaving the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) he worked on specific projects for the Central Intelligence Agency. He was also military affairs editor for Life Magazine.

After the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Underhill told his friend, Charlene Fitsimmons, that he was convinced that he had been killed by members of the CIA. He also said: "Oswald is a patsy. They set him up. It's too much. The [SNIP] have done something outrageous. They've killed the President! I've been listening and hearing things. I couldn't believe they'd get away with it, but they did!"

Underhill believed there was a connection between Executive Action, Fidel Castro and the death of Kennedy: "They tried it in Cuba and they couldn't get away with it. Right after the Bay of Pigs. But Kennedy wouldn't let them do it. And now he'd gotten wind of this and he was really going to blow the whistle on them. And they killed him!"

Underhill told friends that he feared for his life: "I know who they are. That's the problem. They know I know. That's why I'm here. I can't stay in New York."

Gary Underhill was found dead on 8th May 1964. He had been shot in the head and it was officially ruled that he had committed suicide. However, in his book, Destiny Betrayed, James DiEugenio claimed that the bullet entered the right-handed Underhill's head behind the left ear.

Hugh Ward died after crashing his commercial plane in 1965, along with one of his passengers, DeLesseps Morrison, the mayor of New Orleans (a truly key city in the JFK assassination It would seem). Ward was originally a private investigator working with the likes of David Ferrie and Guy Bannister (please keep reading to read my small review on these 2 individuals).

Ward was also an operative of the Anti-Communism League of the Caribbean and his close involvement with the likes mentioned above earned his death and this plane crash a cause for suspicion.

DeLesseps Morrison - Mayor of New Orleans (So, IMO anyway, was more than likely to be involved in some way or another with the mafia whom seemed to run things in the 60's) and victim of the above plane crash.

Please see above and my quick look at Hugh Ward.

Teresa Norton - was an employee to Jack Ruby and was actually one of the last people on earth to speak to him before he took the decision (although that in itself is debatable) to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald. She was also known by other names, one of which was Karen Bennet Carlin.

Now Carlin previously had a telephone conversation with Ruby, in which she asked him for a $25 advance so that she would be able to pay her rent and buy groceries etc. etc.. Ruby had agreed and volunteered to stop at the Western Union office and send her a money order, as he said he had "business in downtown Dallas" (Perhaps there is truth in the fact he was ordered to shoot Oswald and this business he was referring to was in fact Oswald himself) that afternoon. Ruby drove into the downtown area, parked across the street from the Western Union office, paid for the money order to Norton (A.K.A Carlin), and then walked the few remaining blocks to the Dallas Police Department, which is actually where he had shot Oswald.

She herself allegedly died from a gunshot wound to the head. And died under the name of Teresa Norton. Here is her Testimony to the Warren Commission.

Guy Banister - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from this previous thread discussing him (edited slightly for this thread):

The net member of this list is in fact a former FBl agent as well as being a possible friend of Lee Harvey Oswald as well(?) After a dispute about files missing though, files that contained information on his alleged anti-Castro activities, and possible connections to an assassination of the president, he shot Jack Martin (Guy Banister), the man he was out drinking with at the time, injuring him greatly but surviving. This was 22nd November, 1963, the day of Kennedy's assassination.

Banister was suspended by the New Orleans Police Department (NOPD) for an incident with a gun in a bar. His suspension ended in June 1954, but when he refused to be transferred to the NOPD's Planning Department, he was dismissed from the force. After leaving the police he established his own private detective agency, Guy Banister Associates.

In 1963 Banister and David Ferrie began working for the lawyer G. Wray Gill and his client, Carlos Marcello. This involved attempts to block Marcello's deportation to Guatemala.

Later Banister was linked to the plot to assassinate John F. Kennedy. On 9th August, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald distributed leaflets that supported Fidel Castro and his government in Cuba. On these leaflets was the address 544 Camp Street, New Orleans. This was also the office of Carlos Bringuier, an anti-Castro exile. Around the corner from 544 Camp Street, located in the same building, was 531 Lafayette Street, which housed the detective agency run by Banister. This raised suspicions that Oswald had been involved in a right-wing conspiracy to kill Kennedy.

On the afternoon of 22nd November, 1963, Banister and Jack Martin went drinking together. On their return to Banister's office the two men got involved in a dispute about a missing file. Banister became so angry that he he drew his Magnum revolver and hit Martin with it several times. Martin was so badly injured that he had to be detained in the local Charity Hospital.

Over the next few days Martin told friends that Banister and David Ferrie had been involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. According to Martin, Ferrie was the getaway man whose job it was to fly the assassin out of Texas. He also claimed that Ferrie knew Lee Harvey Oswald from their days in the New Orleans Civil Air Patrol and had given him lessons on how to use a rifle with a telescopic sight.

On 25th November, Martin was contacted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He told them that he thought Ferrie had hypnotized Oswald into assassinating Kennedy. The FBI considered Martin's evidence unreliable and decided not to investigate Banister and Ferrie.

This information eventually reached Jim Garrison, the district attorney of New Orleans. He interviewed Martin about these accusations. Martin claimed that during the summer of 1963 Banister and David Ferrie were involved in something very sinister with a group of Cuban exiles.

Jim Garrison now became convinced that a group of right-wing activists, including Banister, David Ferrie, Carlos Bringuier and Clay Shaw, were involved in a conspiracy with the CIA to kill John F. Kennedy. Garrison claimed this was in retaliation for his attempts to obtain a peace settlement in both Cuba and Vietnam.

Jim Koethe - Here is a helpful snippet from my review of Bill Hunter Where Jim Koethe (as well as Tom Howard) is mentioned:

Well, Hunter, alongside Jim Koethe (mentioned later) and Tom Howard (please keep reading, he is also mentioned), were involved in investigating the residence of Jack Ruby.

They had originally been in jail visiting Jack Ruby on the 24th November, 1963 - then being given permission to search his apartment after being given permission by another man they had all previous interviewed - George Senator.

It's never been revealed what they found, if anything at all, but It was after this that the death of Hunter (quickly followed by Koethe due to an odd incident to say the least) had occurred due to being shot by a police officer. Wiggins had actually and initially claimed that his gun fired when he dropped it and tried to pick it up. In court this was discovered to have been impossible thus causing the deciding result to be murder - but we don't truly know why this murder occurred still.

Another officer present here, Errol F. Greenleaf, testified he had his back turned when the shooting took place. In January 1965, both were convicted and sentenced to three years probation.

Jim Koethe, whom had also been present in the investigation deciding to write about about the assassination. Something he was to never finish as he himself met his demise after and I quote: "A man broke into his Dallas apartment and killed him by a karate chop to the throat a mere couple of months after Hunter died". Tom Howard - the final man involved in this investigation of Jack Ruby's residence was to also die shortly after. In 1965 in fact after allegedly suffering a heart attack. A common theme with many discussed in this thread It would seem.

C.D. Jackson - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread (edited slightly for this thread):

Jackson was the senior vice president of LIFE magazine at the time of his death, Beforehand however, he attempted to obtain the famous 'Zapruder film' (the entire film showing the exact (now debatable) events which occurred during the assassination of president John F. Kennedy - Before the event, during and afterwards - Video is shown here) something which he achieved but only under his own name, not Life magazines weirdly.

The film wasn't officially publicized much though and was subsequently locked away for the time being. (The film was not widely seen by the public until it was shown on ABC's Goodnight America in 1975!) Jackson soon after obtaining the film died suspiciously of what was classed as "unknown causes" In September 1964. Much like everyone else on this list, the death was deemed highly suspicious.

Here's an interesting snippet from an article discussing him:

In 1953 C. D. Jackson served on the Presidents' Committee on International Information Activities. The following year he was appointed as Special Assistant to President for International Affairs.

Jackson urged President Dwight D. Eisenhower to speak-out against Senator Joe McCarthy. He was probably influenced by McCarthy's attacks on CIA officials such as Frank Wisner and Cord Meyer. In Jackson's opinion McCarthy was damaging the anti-Communist cause with self serving and unstable behavior.

According to Carl Bernstein, Jackson was "Henry Luce's personal emissary to the CIA". He also claimed that in the 1950s Jackson had arranged for CIA employees to travel with Time-Life credentials as cover.

After the election of John F. Kennedy in 1960 Jackson left the White House and became publisher of Life Magazine. When Kennedy was assassinated, Jackson purchased the Zapruder Film on behalf of Life. David Lifton points out in The Great Zapruder Film Hoax (2004) that: "Abraham Zapruder in fact sold the film to Time-Life for the sum of $150,000 - about $900,000 dollars in today's money... Moreover, although Life had a copy of the film, it did little to maximize the return on its extraordinary investment. Specifically, it did not sell this unique property - as a film - to any broadcast media or permit it to be seen in motion, the logical way to maximize the financial return on its investment... A closer look revealed something else. The film wasn't just sold to Life - the person whose name was on the agreement was C. D. Jackson." Jackson published individual frames of Zapruder's film but did not allow the film to be screened in its entirety.

Soon after the assassination Jackson also successfully negotiated with Marina Oswald the exclusive rights to her story. Peter Dale Scott argues in his book Deep Politics and the Death of JFK (1996) that Jackson, on the urging of Allen Dulles, employed Isaac Don Levine, a veteran CIA publicist, to ghost-write Marina's story. This story never appeared in print.

Charles Douglas Jackson died on 18th September, 1964. On December 15, 1971, Jackson's widow gave his papers to the Eisenhower Presidential Library. These documents revealed that he had been working as a CIA agent since 1948.
(Source)

Paul Mandel - claimed in his Article in LIFE magazine that: "The doctor said one bullet passed from back to front on the right side of the Presidents head. But in reality, It is claimed that the doctor in question (can't seem to find his exact name) reported that It had entered the President's throat from the front and then lodged in his body." This article was published in December 6, 1963. Since by this time the limousine was 50 yards past Oswald and the President’s back was turned almost directly to the sniper, it has been hard to understand how the bullet could enter the front of his throat. Hence the recurring guess that there was a second sniper somewhere else.

Whether this is what caused his demise, It's relatively unclear, according to some though It most certainly is. According to my source though, It appears his death was the cause of mere natural causes and he really shouldn't be included in the list of "mysterious witnesses". Anyway, here is an interesting snippet I found:

"Some conspiracy theorists, including Marrs (Crossfire, 559), then claim that because of Mandel’s knowledge of a conspiracy, he mysteriously died. While it is true that Mandel wrote an article with incorrect factual information at a time when a lot of incorrect information was floating around Mandel’s death was anything but suspicious. According to Lois Maiman, Paul Mandel’s cousin, Mandel was diagnosed with melanoma in April 1964. In an email addressed to Peter Mandel, Paul Mandel’s son, Maiman wrote":

He had a pigmented skin area for many years, and in Spring 1964 there was a malignant transformation. The treatment was excision, including a nodule. You all left for London in July 1964. I saw your father approximately once a month from September 1964 through July 1965 (lunch in London, at your house in Highgate). Paul was engaged by his work at the London Observer and tremendously enjoyed sharing the experiences of living in England with your Mom and the Mandel kids. There were signs that he was not as physically robust, but life was good. In Summer 1965, it was apparent that the cancer had progressed. You returned Stateside in August? September? 1965. I think your Dad’s hospitalization was in October (I would telephone him at the hospital) [email to John McAdams dated Sept. 24, 2003]
(Source)
edit on 1-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Tom Howard - Here is a helpful snippet from my review of Bill Hunter & Jim Koethe as Tom Howard and It makes no sense to re-type it all out once more as n o new information can be presented:

Well, Hunter, alongside Jim Koethe (mentioned later) and Tom Howard (please keep reading, he is also mentioned), were involved in investigating the residence of Jack Ruby.

Tom Howard was observed acting strangely to his friends two days before his death. Howard was taken to the hospital by a "friend" according to the newspapers. No autopsy was performed but he was dead.

Dallas Times Herald reporter Jim Koethe was killed by a karate chop to the throat just as he emerged from a shower in his apartment on Sept. 21, 1964. His murderer was not indicted.

All investigations on the incidents of these 3 men are closed I believe.

Maurice Gatlin - A new Orleans Attorney died in a somewhat odd way. More than "conspiracy worthy" we'll say as they ended up falling 6 stories from the hotel room in which they were staying in, suffering a fatal heart attack in the process as that was the official ruling of death.

Gatlin was also a pilot for Guy Banister as well as having connections to Hale Boggs also. He had also previously been decorated with the Ruben Dario medal July 22, 1961, for his efforts in fighting communism. It was presented to him by Nicaraguan Consul General Reynaldo Chavez on behalf of Nicaraguan President Luis Somoza.

Mona B. Saenz - an interviewer of Lee Harvey Oswald himself and someone who then met there demise by being Hit by a Dallas bus. This was in August, 1964. The very next month Rose Cheramie was to die in odd circumstances also. And the very net month after that, So was Dorothy Kilgallen.

David Goldstein - Here is an affidavit wrote by Goldstein explaining his involvement with the JFK case:

The following affidavit was executed by David Goldstein on August 13, 1964.

PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION
ON THE ASSASSINATION OF AFFIDAVIT
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

STATE OF TEXAS,

County of Dallas, ss:

I, David Goldstein, 6111 Averill Way, Apartment D, Dallas, Tex., being duly sworn say:

1. I am and have been for several years owner of Dave's House of Guns, 2544 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas.

2. Dave's House of Guns has handled Smith and Wesson .38/200 British Service Revolvers. Within ten days after the assassination of President Kennedy, F.B.I. agents called on me to determine if Dave's House of Guns had any record of handling a Smith and Wesson .38/200 British Service Revolver, serial number V 510210 and assembly number 65248. We had no such record.

3. After being shown a photograph of the above gun, I showed the F.B.I. agents a catalog which listed such guns and indicated that they were handled by George Rose and Company, Inc., 1225 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, California.

Signed this 13th day of August 1964.

(S) David Goldstein,

DAVID GOLDSTEIN.
(Source)

Rose Cheramie - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here and here

Here is a snippet from one of my previous threads discussing Rose Cheramie also (edited slightly for this thread):

You see, prior to the assassination of the president, I believe Cheramie had inadvertently heard a conversation of sorts involving Jack Ruby and perhaps Oswald while working in Ruby's club - Oswald often visited Jack ruby's club according to Cheramie prior to the assassination and prior to Jack Ruby killing Oswald in what was claimed to be a killing for Jackie Kennedy.

On the 20th of November though, merely days before the assassination, she was to be found unconscious by the side of a roadside in Eunice, Louisiana. She actually claimed at this time that she was thrown out of a car by 2 "gangsters" who was working for Jack Ruby - the club Cheramie was working at.

This is not all though, Cheramie survived this ordeal (what I assume would have been a mission to silence her for overhearing the previous conversation). She went onto explain to the doctors that the president was to be killed with in a mere few days time, something which because of her drug habits and the fact she appeared to be under the influence at that time (remember, Before bowers had died, he ALSO claimed he thought he had been drugged) was dismissed. Then of course, the President did indeed die 2 days later.

As was said though, she was known for drug taking and was seemingly under the influence at this time so It's no surprise her story was ignored, until the assassination of Kennedy had occurred. It was at this time though people started taking her seriously as she was, quickly after the assassination, reprimanded for questioning by the Police and how she came to know this information was told.

Now, this is where the story seems to get sketchy as I can't find much information about what came of this information she gave, or what happened to Cheramie, that is until her own suspicious and timely death in 1965 - One where she allegedly suffered gunshot wounds to the head as well as severe injuries from a car accident.

"Cheramie died of injuries received from an automobile accident on a strip of highway near Big Sandy, Tex., in the early morning of September 4, 1965. The driver stated Cheramie had been lying in the roadway and although he attempted to avoid hitting her, he ran over the top of her skull, causing fatal injuries. An investigation into the accident and the possibility of a relationship between the victim and the driver produced no evidence of foul play. The case was closed" - Louisiana State Police Memo
(Source)

Dorothy Kilgallen - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here and here and here

Here is a snippet from one of my previous threads discussing Dorothy Kilgallen also:

Kilgallen began to tell friends that she was close to discovering who assassinated Kennedy. According to David Welsh of Ramparts Magazine Kilgallen "vowed she would 'crack this case.' And another New York show biz friend said Dorothy told him in the last days of her life: "In five more days I'm going to bust this case wide open." Aware of what had happened to Bill Hunter and Jim Koethe, Kilgallen handed a draft copy of her chapter on the assassination to her friend, Florence Smith.

On 8th November, 1965, Kilgallen, was found dead in her New York apartment. She was fully dressed and sitting upright in her bed. The police reported that she had died from taking a cocktail of alcohol and barbiturates. The notes for the chapter she was writing on the case had disappeared. Her friend, Florence Smith, died two days later. The copy of Kilgallen's article were never found.

Some of her friends believed Kilgallen had been murdered. Marc Sinclaire was Kilgallen's personal hairdresser. He often woke Kilgallen in the morning. Kilgallen was usually out to the early hours of the morning and like her husband always slept late. When he found her body he immediately concluded she had been murdered.

(1) Kilgallen was not sleeping in her normal bedroom. Instead she was in the master bedroom, a room she had not occupied for several years.

(2) Kilgallen was wearing false eyelashes. According to Sinclaire she always took her eyelashes off before she went to bed.

(3) She was found sitting up with the book, The Honey Badger, by Robert Ruark, on her lap. Sinclaire claims that she had finished reading the book several weeks earlier (she had discussed the book with Sinclaire at the time).

(4) Kilgallen had poor eyesight and could only read with the aid of glasses. Her glasses were not found in the bedroom where she died.

(5) Kilgallen was found wearing a bolero-type blouse over a nightgown. Sinclaire claimed that this was the kind of thing "she would never wear to go to bed".

Mark Lane also believed that Kilgallen had been murdered. He said that "I would bet you a thousand-to-one that the CIA surrounded her (Kilgallen) as soon as she started writing those stories." The only new person who became close to Kilgallen during the last few months was her new secret lover. In her book, Kilgallen, Lee Israel calls him the "Out-of-Towner".
(Source)

I have to ask, why would Kilgallen claim and I quote, "In five more days I'm going to bust this case wide open." and then commit suicide by drinking, according to the police reports, "a cocktail of alcohol and barbiturates"? It just doesn't make sense.

Anyway here is my previous thread discussing whom I suspect is the individual responsible for the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen.

Florence Pritchett - Also known as Florence Smith was the women whom died 2 days after Dorothy Kilgallen had died (under what was obviously suspicious circumstances). The reason for this, according to many, was because Kilgallen had reportedly given a copy of her final JFK report - the one which would "crack the case" - according to Pritchett.

And as was mentioned, 2 days after Kilgallen has passed away, Pritchett had also. Mysteriously though, after the death of both women, no such report was ever to be found despite people verifying that they had seen it in there possession at some point. I believe that she also told friends that she had obtained information that Ruby and J. D. Tippit were friends and that David Ferrie was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy also.

What's even more interesting about her is she even knew John Kennedy quite well. According to one account:

"JFK would elude the Secret Service on occasion in order to have trysts with women. He did this in Palm Beach when he hopped a fence to swim with Flo Smith. The Secret Service agents couldn't find him and called in the FBI. They finally turned to Palm Beach Police Chief Homer Large, a trusted Kennedy family associate. The Police Chief knew exactly where to find Jack - next door in Earl E. T. Smith's swimming pool. Jack and Flo were alone, and as Homer put it, "They weren't doing the Australian crawl."
(Source)

The final result of her death was a cerebral hemorrhage.

William Whaley - Was the cab driver whom had actually picked up Lee Harvey Oswald on the day of the assassination of Kennedy, after he had assassinated him (if you believe the official story..Which I don't). He was said to have become impatient with waiting for the bus, thus hailing a nearby cab. The cab of William Whaley. And much like the others mentioned at this point, Whaley died in a somewhat odd way - or a conspiracy worthy way if you will.

He was involved in a head on collision involving another car that I believe swerved from one side of the road to the other to actually Hit Whaley's car. Which it did and at approximately 8am, ending his life.

Here's an interesting snippet of value here:

The News broke the story of Oswald's getaway ride in the cab on Nov. 28, 1963. After becoming impatient with a city bus he had hopped near the assassination scene, Oswald ran to Whaley's cab at the Greyhound
Bus Station and asked, "Can I take this cab?"

Whaley, commenting on the crowds milling near the Texas Schoolbook Depository Building, drew no conversation from Oswald, he said. Oswald sat tight-lipped until reached the address he'd given Whaley, a few blocks beyond the rooming house where the assassin had been staying in Oak Cliff. The fare was 95 cents. Whaley later said, "If you can call a nickel a tip, I guess he tipped me."
(Source)

Judge Joe Brown - resided over Jack Ruby's trial - but later suffered a heart attack. Per haps he was planning on going against what TPTB wished, who knows. It can only be speculation at this stage as he is no longer with us and information seems to be scarce.

Mary Meyers - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here and here

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Mary Meyers also (edited slightly for this thread):

On 12th October, 1964, Mary Pinchot Meyer was shot dead as she walked along the Chesapeake and Ohio towpath in Georgetown. Henry Wiggins, a car mechanic, was working on a vehicle on Canal Road, when he heard a woman shout out: "Someone help me, someone help me". He then heard two gunshots. Wiggins ran to the edge of the wall overlooking the tow path. He later told police he saw "a black man in a light jacket, dark slacks, and a dark cap standing over the body of a white woman."

Mary appeared to be killed by a professional hit man. The first bullet was fired at the back of the head. She did not die straight away. A second shot was fired into the heart. The evidence suggests that in both cases, the gun was virtually touching Mary’s body when it was fired. As the FBI expert testified, the “dark holes on the skin around both entry wounds suggested they had been fired at close-range, possibly point-blank”.

Soon afterwards Raymond Crump, a black man, was found not far from the murder scene. He was arrested and charged with Mary's murder. Police tests were unable to show that Crump had fired the .38 caliber Smith and Wesson gun. There were no trace of nitrates on his hands or clothes. Despite an extensive search of the area no gun could be found. This included a two day search of the tow path by 40 police officers. The police also drained the canal near to the murder scene. Police scuba divers searched the waters away from where Mary was killed. However, no gun could be found. Nor could the prosecution find any link between Crump and any Smith and Wesson gun.

Crump’s lawyer, Dovey Roundtree, was convinced of his innocence. A civil rights lawyer who defended him for free, she argued that Crump was so timid and feeble-minded that if he had been guilty he would have confessed everything while being interrogated by the police.
(Source)

After leaving the CIA in 1977 Cord Meyer, the wife of Mary meyers, wrote several books including an autobiography, Facing Reality: From World Federalism to the CIA. In the book Meyer commented on the murder of his wife: "I was satisfied by the conclusions of the police investigation that Mary had been the victim of a sexually motivated assault by a single individual and that she had been killed in her struggle to escape." Carol Delaney, the longtime personal assistant to Meyer, later admitted: "Mr. Meyer didn't for a minute think that Ray Crump had murdered his wife or that it had been an attempted rape. But, being an Agency man, he couldn't very well accuse the CIA of the crime, although the murder had all the markings of an in-house rubout."

In February, 2001, the writer, C. David Heymann, asked Cord Meyer about the death of Mary Pinchot Meyer: "My father died of a heart attack the same year Mary was killed, " he whispered. "It was a bad time." And what could he say about Mary Meyer? Who had committed such a heinous crime? "The same sons of bitches," he hissed, "that killed John F. Kennedy."(Source)

Also, what could of happened to any evidence of the affair?

In March, 1976, James Truitt, a former senior member of staff at the Washington Post, gave an interview to the National Enquirer. Truitt told the newspaper that Meyer was having an affair with John F. Kennedy when he was assassinated. He also claimed that Meyer had told his wife, Ann Truitt, that she was keeping an account of this relationship in her diary. Meyer asked Truitt to take possession of a private diary "if anything ever happened to me".

Ann Truitt was living in Tokyo at the time that Meyer was murdered on 12th October, 1964. She phoned Bradlee at his home and asked him if he had found the diary. Bradlee, who claimed he was unaware of his sister-in-law's affair with Kennedy, knew nothing about the diary. He later recalled what he did after Truitt's phone-call: "We didn't start looking until the next morning, when Tony and I walked around the corner a few blocks to Mary's house. It was locked, as we had expected, but when we got inside, we found Jim Angleton, and to our complete surprise he told us he, too, was looking for Mary's diary."

James Angleton, CIA counterintelligence chief, admitted that he knew of Mary's relationship with John F. Kennedy and was searching her home looking for her diary and any letters that would reveal details of the affair. According to Ben Bradlee, it was Mary's sister, Antoinette Bradlee, who found the diary and letters a few days later. It was claimed that the diary was in a metal box in Mary's studio. The contents of the box were given to Angleton who claimed he burnt the diary. Angleton later admitted that Mary recorded in her diary that she had taken '___' with Kennedy before "they made love".

Leo Damore claimed in an article that appeared in the New York Post that the reason Angleton and Bradlee were looking for the diary was that: "She (Meyer) had access to the highest levels. She was involved in illegal drug activity. What do you think it would do to the beatification of Kennedy if this woman said, 'It wasn't Camelot, it was Caligula's court'?" Damore also said that a figure close to the CIA had told him that Mary's death had been a professional "hit".
(Source)

Albert Bogard - noticed that a couple of weeks before the assassination of Kennedy, a strange individual was looking at the cars he had at his shop. At this point he was a mere car seller in Dallas. Now, what he claimed was that this man was none other than Lee Harvey Oswald himself, something the warren competition strenuously claims is an impossibility.

Perhaps this was the cause for his death, as much of a stretch as It sounds. Then again, It seems that anyone whom spoke out against the official story met there demise in a rather suspicious way really. Anyway, according to the coroners report Bogard was found dead in his car around 7am due to carbon monoxide poisoning, It was ruled a suicide.

Dr. L'Herisson said Bogard's parents, Mr. and Mrs. A.T. Bogard, said their son had been ill with flu some few days days before and had been despondent. On Monday night he had come to his parents home to ask them if he could borrow a piece of garden hose. Bogard lived in Shreveport. Funeral arrangements were incomplete Tuesday afternoon pending the arrival of a sister from South Carolina. Rose-Neath Funeral service is in charge.
Jimmy Harper, who is the husband of Bogard's first cousin, actually discovered Bogard dead in the car (although Bogard's uncle had seen the car at the cemetery, but didn't want to approach it, so he went to get Harper).

There was no sign of a struggle or any violence at the scene.

In the trunk of the car were Bogard's shoes and a stack of newspapers all having headlines about the JFK assassination. The car itself was an overdue rental unit. The gas tank was empty.
(Source)

Capt. Frank Martin - was present at the exact moment Jack Ruby pulled out his gun and shot Lee Harvey Oswald . When put in front of the Warren Commission he is reported to have said and I quote: "there's a lot to be said but probably be better if I don't say it"

He then died shortly afterwards of a "sudden cancer" - Something which occurred to many others of this case also.

Lee Bowers Jr. - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here and here

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Lee Bowers Jr. also (Just the important Information):

Bowers also observed two unfamiliar men standing on top of the Knoll at the edge of the parking lot, within 10 or 15 feet of each other - "one man, middle-aged or slightly older, fairly heavy-set, in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about mid-twenties, in either a plaid shirt or a plaid coat or jacket." Both were facing toward Elm and Houston, where the motorcade would be coming from. They were the only strangers he remembered seeing. His description shows a remarkable similarity to Julia Ann Mercer's description of two unidentified men climbing the knoll.

When the shots rang out, Bowers' attention was drawn to the area where he had seen the two men; he could still make out the one in the white shirt - "the darker dressed man was too hard to distinguish from the trees." He observed "some commotion" at that spot, "...something out of the ordinary, a sort of milling around...which attracted my eye for some reason, which I could not identify." At that moment, he testified, a motorcycle policeman left the Presidential motorcade and roared up the Grassy Knoll straight to where the two mysterious gentlemen were standing behind the fence. The policeman dismounted, Bowers recalled, then after a moment climbed on his motorcycle and drove off. Later, in a film interview with attorney Mark Lane, he explained that the "commotion" that caught his eye may have been "a flash of light or smoke." His information dovetails with what other witnesses observed from different vantage points.
(Source)

On the morning of August 9, 1966, Lee Bowers, now the vice-president of a construction firm, was driving south from Dallas on business. He was two miles from Midlothian when his brand new company car veered from the road and hit a bridge abutment. A farmer who saw it said the car was going 50 miles an hour, a slow speed for that road. There were no skidmarks to indicate braking.

Bowers died of his wounds at 1 p.m. in a Dallas hospital. He was 41. There was no autopsy, and he was cremated soon afterward. Doctors saw no evidence that he had suffered a heart attack. A doctor from Midlothian, who rode in the ambulance with Bowers, noticed something peculiar about the victim. "He was in a strange state of shock," the old doctor said, "a different kind of shock than an accident victim experiences. I can't explain it. I've never seen anything like it."

Bowers widow at first insisted to Penn Jones that there was nothing suspicious about her husband's death. Then she became flustered and said: "They told him not to talk."
(Source)

Marilyn "Delila" Walle - was murdered by her husband, whom is still to this day in a psychiatric ward I believe. What's unusual is they were married less than a month by this time and the murder wasn't exactly done in a less than amateur or angry manner. In fact, some of Marilyn's vital organs were hit with precision such as her heart, lungs and liver. It seemed that when he killed her, he wanted to make sure she would definitely die. Her arms and legs were even shot too to make sure It would seem.

This being so, when he (the husband and accuser) was found, he was in complete and utter shock. Possibly a result of the shooting, or perhaps he can't remember doing it even (An out there theory I admit, but I ask those reading to look up the name Sirhan Sirhan and your mind may change.)

Connection to the case? Well, Miss Walle was working at Jack Ruby's own club - the club in which Lee Harvey Oswald also visited on some occasions. The same club where Rose Cheramie as previously mentioned had died after allegedly overhearing a conversation between the 2 men. Perhaps Walle knew something of this as well? (again, just speculation)

Jimmy Levens - Was also connected, like many in this list, to the one and only Jack Ruby. Levens worked for Jack Ruby at his nightclub, and was also in charge of hiring employees, such as those like Rose Cheramie or Marilyn Walle for example. 2 others whom died previously.

He is said to have died of natural causes but I would only assume his close involvement with Ruby, and those others involved in this case, could be a deciding factor. It was at least enough to be added to this extensive list of "mysterious deaths."

James Worrell Jr. - Doesn't, IMO, particularly show any signs of being silenced or murdered, and I assume he is being added to the list merely because of what he saw on the day of the assassination of Kennedy.

What was it? Well, he was one of those whom saw an individual escape from the rear of the Texas School Book Depository building. And not just that, he was also a casual acquaintance of Jack Ruby - something that proved lethal for many other people also.

Anyway the James Worrell Jr. death came about after suffering tremendous head injuries from losing control of his motorbike and eventually being thrown against the nearby curbing. No apparent conspiracy here as far as I'm concerned.

Here is his Warren Commission Testimony.

Clarence Oliver - death is unknown, but was an investigator whom worked on the Jack Ruby case, again, something which seemingly caused the death for many others as well as possibly this one. Although It's quite possible there was no conspiracy here also.

Hank Suydam - was the official from LIFE magazine in charge of the JFK stories, therefore I would assume had connections to the Zapruder film also - something that caused a great deal of controversy particularly as we are under suspicion that It has been edited in some way or another too.

His death, from a heart attack, is not, as far as I'm aware, ruled to be highly suspicious.

Leonard Pullin - was a navy employee who helped in finishing the film, "Last Two Days" about the Assassination of JFK. I believe he died after being involved in a "One-car crash" also.

Jack Ruby - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Jack Ruby also:

A few days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy as well as the arrest of the alleged culprit Lee Harvey Oswald another death was to occur, one which was to the assassin Oswald himself. He was being transported from the current jail he was being held at before being transported through the basement into a mob of journalists when at approximately 11:21 a.m. Jack Ruby, a Dallas night club owner and someone who had mafia connections as well as connections with Oswald, CIA/FBI and high ranking governmental official connections prior to the presidential assassination it had seemed simply jumped out of the crowd brandishing a pistol, one which he had no hesitation to use as he shot Oswald in the stomach wounding him fatally live on television in front of millions. Oswald later died in the same hospital Kennedy had 2 days before.

His reasoning for this seemed quite peculiar (possibly this was what really sparked off Ruby's suspiciousness in the first place) and it seemed to change overtime as after being arrested for the murder, he claimed that he was merely trying to avenge Kennedy's death and spare Jackie Kennedy the ordeal of going to trial etc. etc. in other words attempting to get himself a heroic styled persona but then later it began to change a few times. On one occasion he claimed it was just a spur of the moment type of thing that caused him to jump out of the crown, grab his handgun and pull the trigger. It's even claimed by some though that prior to the shooting he drove into town to take care of some money issues to an employee, walked to the local police station and left his dog in the car, something that if true doesn't seem like a spur of the moment type of thing at all.

The theory put forth by Frank Sheeran however tells a different story, It's claimed that Ruby was involved in the assassination of the president in the first place and after Oswald being caught Ruby was assigned the role of coordinating police officers loyal to Ruby to murder Oswald while he was in their custody as his connections made him suitable for such a job. Once this didn't happen Ruby was quite literally forced to do it himself by his superiors or he would pay with his own life. Presumably they were worried delicate secrets would be revealed thus motivation to permanently "silence him."

Jack Ruby was officially convicted of the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald on the November 24th, 1963.

A short while later though, Ruby, all the while in prison for the murder of Oswald seemingly and publicly began to give off subtle clues explaining that not all is as it seems, most certainly not as the warren commission would have you believe as in the video below for example it's not directly said but the notion of conspiracy is more than hinted at by Ruby himself.

Google Video Link

Jack Ruby states in the video above: "The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people had, that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in will never let the true facts come above board to the world"

(See rest of video)

He certainly seems to be saying here that not all is as it seems as we simply will never find out the truth and also possibly that the people who are involved in this conspiracy simply are too powerful to be challenged? Maybe so but he certainly seems to suggest a conspiracy here as he goes on to talk about people in high positions making him do this. He heavily hints at the vice president also later on in the video.

Now, he was seemingly more than willing to reveal the truth as well but only if he would be granted protection and be moved from Dallas to Washington to ensure this. He said his life was in danger in Dallas and he needed to be moved to Washington, in doing so he would reveal everything he knew. Earl Warren the man he allegedly told this to denied any such move (IMO was ordered not to by Lyndon B. Johnson and/or J. Edgar Hoover) and because of this, we'll never know the true events from Ruby now as he's no longer alive as he died of a pulmonary embolism in 1967. Shortly after the death of Oswald and Kennedy also, In fact it seems awfully close IMHO and it very much so sounds like he died quite conveniently before he could say the rest of what he knew, or what he claimed he knew. Ruby, the silencer of Oswald seemingly silenced himself, one of the first of many.

Harold Russell - was one of those witnesses whom saw the Police Officer, J.D. Tippit killer escape immediately after the shooting. They even saw the shooting itself along with a white male with a gun running away from the scene. I'm currently unsure myself if he thought the killer was Oswald, although I know other witnesses originally claimed It couldn't have been him.

Here is an extract from the Warren Report though:

The Killing of Patrolman J. D. Tippit: ... Jefferson Boulevard he was moving in the direction of a used-car lot located on the southeast corner of this intersection. Four men, Warren Reynolds, Harold Russell Pat Patterson and L. J. Lewis were on the lot at the time, and they saw a white male with a revolver in his hands running south on Patton. When the man reached Jefferson, he turned right and headed west. Reynolds and Patterson decided to follow him. When he reached a gasoline service station one block away he turned north and walked toward a parking area in the rear of the station. Neither Reynolds nor Patterson saw the man after ...

I believe Russell was to later die after being shot by a police officer in a bar brawl.

David Ferrie - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing David Ferrie also (edited slightly for this thread):

Ferrie, was also an alleged associate of the likes of Oswald and Banister and he was also one that was set to die after a relatively short period of time after the assassination too, In fact it was merely hours before he was set to appear in court concerning the assassination!

Despite having 2 typewritten suicide notes in his possession, it was claimed by Coroners, allegedly, that he had died of natural causes. A cause for suspicious? I think so...

The result of his death however,...A brain embolism. Although perhaps it was his real life connections that were the true cause of his death? A death which occurred shortly before he was to be tried for conspiracy in the JFK assassination by the New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison, whose investigation convinced him that the CIA was involved.

It’s also claimed quite heavily that David Ferrie had a strong role to play in the assassination of John F. Kennedy also. Something I very much so agree with:

In 1963 Ferrie and Guy Bannister began working for the lawyer G. Wray Gill and his client, Carlos Marcello. This involved attempts to block Marcello's deportation to Guatemala.

On the afternoon of 22nd November, 1963, Guy Bannister and Jack Martin went drinking together. On their return to Banister's office the two men got involved in a dispute about a missing file. Banister became so angry that he he drew his Magnum revolver and hit Martin with it several times. Martin was so badly injured that he had to be detained in the local Charily Hospital.

Over the next few days Martin told friends that Ferrie and Guy Bannister had been involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. According to Martin, Ferrie was the getaway man whose job it was to fly the assassin out of Texas. He also claimed that Ferrie knew Lee Harvey Oswald from their days in the New Orleans Civil Air Patrol and had given him lessons on how to use a rifle with a telescopic sight.

On 25th November, Martin was contacted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He told them that he thought Ferrie had hypnotized Oswald into assassinating Kennedy. The FBI considered Martin's evidence unreliable and decided not to investigate Banister and Ferrie.

This information eventually reached Jim Garrison, the district attorney of New Orleans. He interviewed Martin about these accusations. Martin claimed that during the summer of 1963 Ferrie and Guy Bannister were involved in something very sinister with a group of Cuban exiles.

Jim Garrison now became convinced that a group of right-wing activists, including Ferrie, Guy Bannister, Carlos Bringuier and Clay Shaw, were involved in a conspiracy with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to kill John F. Kennedy. Garrison claimed this was in retaliation for his attempts to obtain a peace settlement in both Cuba and Vietnam.

David Ferrie died of a cerebral hemorrhage on 22nd February, 1967. However, some researchers, including Jim Garrison, believe he was murdered.

In 2007 Edward Haslam published Dr. Mary's Monkey. Haslam argues that Alton Ochsner organized "one of the 159 covert research centers which the CIA had admitted to setting up." Haslam believes that Ochsner recruited Mary Sherman to run the research operation The basic project was set up March 23, 1962, using conventional facilities, which then expanded out of the loop for its final phases. Haslam believes that Sherman was involved in carrying out secret research into developing a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of soft-tissue cancers caused by polio vaccine contaminated with SV-40. This work included using a linear particle accelerator located in the Infectious Disease Laboratory at the Public Health Service Hospital in New Orleans. According to Haslam there was a second-lab working on this project. This was being run by David Ferrie on Louisiana Avenue Parkway. Dr. Sherman was murdered on 21st July, 1964.
(Source)

Eladio Del Valle - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here (edited slightly for this thread).

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Eladio Del Valle also:

Eladio was a friend of Ferries, in fact as well as being a friend of Ferries; he also died roughly around the same time as him. Officially Eladio was murdered the day AFTER Ferrie, suffering what was a a close range gunshot, much like Mary Meyers.

Eladio was also a a political comrade, one who was allegedly quite heavily involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the bay of pigs operation.

Eladio del Valle was born in Cuba. He was a supporter of Fulgencio Batista and served as a congressman in Havana. He went into exile just before Fidel Castro gained power in January, 1959.

Del Valle moved to Florida where he was active in the Free Cuba Committee, an organization formed by Sergio Arcacha Smith. He also worked for Santo Trafficante and with his friend, David Ferrie he was involved in fire-bombing sugar fields in Cuba.

During his investigation into the assassination of John F. Kennedy case, Jim Garrison wanted to interview Eladio del Valle to obtain information against Clay Shaw. However, he was unable to find him.

Eladio del Valle was murdered on 22nd February, 1967. He had been shot in the heart. He died only hours after his friend, David Ferrie. Diego Gonzales Tendera, a close friend, later claimed de Valle was murdered because of his involvement in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

In 1975 Harry Dean claimed he had been an undercover agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In 1962 he infiltrated the John Birch Society. He later reported that General Edwin Walker and John Rousselot had hired two gunman, Eladio del Valle and Loran Hall, to kill President John F. Kennedy. However, Dean was unable to provide any evidence to back up his claim.

Three years later further evidence emerged linking Del Valle with the assassination. Tony Cuesta had been captured during a mission at Monte Barreto in the Miramar district of Cuba on 29th May, 1966. A member of his team, Herminio Diaz Garcia, was killed during the raid. Cuesta, who always vowed that Castro would never take him alive, attempted suicide by setting off a grenade, which blinded him and blew off his right hand. Cuesta spent a long time in hospital as a result of his serious injuries.

In 1978 President Jimmy Carter arranged for a group of imprisoned exiles to be released. This included Tony Cuesta. Just before leaving Cuba Cuesta asked to see General Fabian Escalante, the head of Cuba's G-2 Spy Agency. Cuesta told Escalante that he had been involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. He also named De Valle and Herminio Diaz Garcia as being involved in the conspiracy.
(Source)

A. D. Bowie - possibly became one of the first victims of the supposed "cancer curse" that seemed to occur shortly after the JFK assassination - particularly to those involved in some way with the investigations. You see Bowie was the Assistant District Attorney in Dallas, the one whom had prosecuted Ruby, another to die of a sudden cancer also oddly enough.

He had told others that he believed he had been injected with cancer cells. Others to be affected by this were Paul Mandal whom died in '65, then shortly after this the same occurred for, Hiram Ingram, the Deputy Sheriff of Dallas, dying of a sudden cancer also. Ingram also being a close personal friend of Sheriff Roger Craig, who was a notable critic of the Warren Report's conclusions.

Another member of the Dallas law-enforcement establishment would fall victim to cancer in 1966. Captain Frank Martin of the Dallas police had witnessed Ruby shooting Oswald, as previously mentioned. When questioned by the Warren Commission, he said "there's a lot to be said but probably be better if I don't say it". He died of cancer in June 1966.

Hiram Ingram - Please read the text above.

Dr. Nicholas Chetta was originally linked to the assassination by Penn Jones, jr. This is what he writes in volume III of 'Forgive my grief':

Nicholas J. Chetta, M.D., Orleans Parish Coroner since 1950, died at Mercy Hospital at 10:20 P.M., Saturday, May 25, 1968. ...

In our opinion, this is one of the key murders of the continuing Kennedy assassination conspiracy and coverup.

Dr. Chetta was the coroner who served at the death of David Ferrie. Dr. Chetta was the key witness regarding Perry Russo against Clay Shaw. Shaw's attorneys went into federal court only after Dr. Chetta was dead.

(Forgive my Grief, v. III, p. 28)
Date of Death: May 25, 1968
(Source)

Some argue that no conspiracy occurred here as Chetta was to suffer a heart attack, and IMO, that's a fair point. But to this day we still have no information on where he was prior to this heart attack. And It's more than possible that where ever he was, It was this experience which had caused the heart attack in the first place.

And taking some of the other cases thus far, I don't think It's a stretch of the imagination to suggest that No matter what, Dr. Chetta was destined to die.

Philip Geraci - Here is the witness testimony from Philip Geraci coming from the Warren Commition:

The testimony of Philip Geraci III, accompanied by his mother, was taken on April 7-8, 1964, at the Old Civil Courts Building, Royal and Conti Streets, New Orleans, La., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

(Reporter's Note: The witness, Philip Geraci, was accompanied into the hearing room by his mother.)
Philip Geraci, having been first duly sworn, was examined and testified as follows:

Mr. Liebeler.

My name is Wesley J. Liebeler. I am a member of the legal staff of the President's Commission investigating the assassination of President Kennedy. Staff members have been authorized to take the testimony of witnesses by the Commission pursuant to authority granted to the Commission by Executive Order No. 11130, dated November 29, 1963, and joint resolution of Congress No. 137.
I understand that Mr. Lee Rankin wrote you a letter last week in which he told you that I would contact you, did he not?

Mr. Geraci.

A letter? No.

Mr. Liebeler.

You did not receive a letter from Mr. Rankin?

Mrs. Geraci.

Would you please give us one. We would like to have it to keep.

Mr. Geraci.

Somebody said they sent one.

Mr. Liebeler.

You didn't receive it?

Mr. Geraci.

No.

Mrs. Geraci.

We did not receive it.

[SNIP]

I believe Geraci died a few months after Chetta had done. Geraci though, was electrocuted. An odd way to die no doubt.

Henry Delaune - was the brother-on-law to Chetta, the coroner to David Ferrie. And the one whom died from somewhat suspicious circumstances. The final ruling was murder.

E.R. (Buddy) Walthers - was the man whom actually met and then pointed out to James Tague that he had a minor wound to his face - this small action causing a lot of further thought to be put into the JFK assassination case - primarily as this injury seems to prove there was at least a second shooter.

But his most controversial role was as a spectator standing near two men in suits on the south side of Elm Street. Some conspirators claim one of the men was a "government agent" who picked up and pocketed a bullet — supposedly a .45 caliber which could not have been fired from Oswald's rifle but perhaps from another shooter.

And after this, a sheriff actually found a bullet in the grass somewhere near elm street, and allegedly, after picking it up and keeping it In his possession handed it over to someone actually identifying themselves as an FBI agent - possibly the same one stood net to Walthers.

Walthers was to then die after seemingly "knowing to much" about this case. It's said he was shot straight through the heart during a police shootout in '69. It was later admitted this could have potentially come from a fellow officer of his.

Here's an interesting snippet giving some skeptical balance on this incident though:

Likewise, Jim Garrison, in On The Trail of the Assassins, claims that:

[In] another group of pictures taken at Dealey Plaza shortly after the assassination by Jim Murray of Blackstar Photo Service and William Allen of the Dallas Times-Herald . . . Deputy Sheriff Buddy Walthers is shown looking down at a bullet while a neatly dressed blond man is reaching down to pick it up. . . . The bullet was never seen again. The Warren Commission did not ask Walthers about the bullet or the blond man . . . and he did not volunteer anything about them. Walthers subsequently was murdered, so it is safe to conclude that this bullet will remain on the long list of missing or destroyed evidence. (p. 209)

Contrary to what Garrison said, the Warren Commission did ask Walthers about the "discovered bullet" story.

Mr. LIEBELER. There has also been a story, some sort of story that you were supposed to have found a spent bullet.

Mr. WALTHERS. Yes; that's what the story was in this book, and man, I've never made a statement about finding a spent bullet.

Mr. LIEBELER. And you never found any spent bullet?

Mr. WALTHERS. No; me and Allan Sweatt 2 or 3 days after the assassination did go back down there and make a pretty diligent search in there all up where that bullet might have hit, thinking that maybe the bullet hit the cement and laid down on some of them beams but we looked all up there and everywhere and I never did find one. I never did in all of my life tell anybody I found a bullet other than where it hit. (7H550)

Admittedly, I'm by far more inclined to believe Jim Garrison rather than the Warren Commission to be perfectly honest but this makes for some interesting food for thought still. Was he lying, was he telling the truth? Who knows..

Charles Mentesana - is the man responsible for seemingly providing a headache for the warren commission. Reason being, in 'The Assassination Films' and in the book 'The Killing of a president', Robert Groden shows some film from none other than Charles Mentesana himself. The film showing the police man holding a gun - one which wasn't Oswalds..

Apparently It's said to have been the second rifle (one potentially shot by Charles Nicoletti perhaps? Just a thought) brought down from the Texas Schoolbook Depository building - and this gun is said to have not been a Carcano rifle.

Well, this was apparently a mistake, according to some. Here's a snippet explaining:

When Groden first showed his video at the 1995 COPA convention, Tony Marsh wrote him to correct this mistake:

Several of us in the audience were very troubled by your narration of some films. You are the leading photographic interpreter in the research community and many people will take your word as gospel. So, it is especially important that your video not perpetuate any myths. For example, in the Mentesana footage you state that the policeman is holding a second rifle, found in the TSBD. That is not a rifle; it is a shotgun. The barrel and the bore are too big in diameter for a rifle. Some shotguns have distinctive profiles and magazine caps by which we can identify them at a glance.

The shotgun the policeman was holding was his Remington 870. I have enclosed some examples of that model for you to compare to the Mentesana footage. I have reduced a diagram of the Remington 870 to about the same size as an overlay transparency of the Mentesana frame from your book so that you can see for yourself that they have the same profile at the same size. Also, one of the cops in the tramp photos carried a Remington 870. There were at least three different makes and models of shotguns used by the DPD and the Remington 870 is one of the most popular police shotguns.

Interestingly, still photos and films of Dallas cops holding shotguns that are apparently identical to the one in the Mentesana film are plentiful. But Groden neither prints any of them in his book, nor includes any in his video. Needless to say, Groden has not corrected his mistake.
(Source)

Mentesana then went onto suffer a fatal heart attack - a common theme with many witnesses mentioned and discussed here It would seem.

Mary Bledsoe - was the previous neighbor of Lee Harvey Oswald - something which seems to be one of her only connections to the case to be honest. In other words, I can't see why she's ever been included in the entire list of "mysterious witnesses" but she is in it I guess, therefore, must be discussed and be at least looked at and researched in some way or another.

Anyway, here is her claim:

"Last Friday, November 22, 1963, I went downtown to see the President. I stood on Main Street just across the street from Titche's until the parade passed by. The I walked over to Elm Street and caught a bus to go home. The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus.

The traffic was heavy and it took quite sometime [sic] to travel two or three blocks. During that time someone made the statement that the President had been shot and while the bus was stopped due to the heavy traffic, Oswald got off the bus and I didn't see him again. I know this man was Lee Oswald because he lived in my home from October 7, 1963 to October 14, 1963."
(Source)

Here is the full testimony of Mary Bledsoe.

John Crawford - was a close friend to both Jack Ruby and Wesley Frazier. A dangerous thing to be in this day and age It seems. He also gave Lee Harvey Oswald a ride in his car on the 22nd, November 1963.

He met his demise by crashing his own private plane in 1969 It would seem.

Rev. Clyde Johnson - John was was apparently supposed to be testifying about the Clay Shaw, Lee Harvey Oswald connection in Jim Garrisons New Orleans trial when he died. How did he die? He was fatally shot.

Coincidence? Possibly...

Bill Decker - rode in the backseat of the Presidential motorcades lead car during the assassination of Kennedy alongside Jesse Curry and Winston G. Lawson. Decker is allegedly the man whom gave the order, upon hearing the shots being fired, to "Move all available men out of my office into the railroad yard... and hold everything secure until Homicide and other investigators should get there."

Then during one of the Oswald interrogations being undertaken by Will Fritz (In which there is no record of what was said), Decker phoned Fritz and ordered him to his office to receive an important message. After leaving Oswald and walking to the City Hall, Fritz had a long meeting with Decker. It seems as though Oswald was the topic of discussion here.

In his book, "The Mafia Killed President Kennedy" (1988) David E. Scheim claimed that "Decker was well-connected in the underworld... Decker maintained friendships with two notorious local hoodlums and served as a character reference for Joseph Civello when the Dallas Mafia boss applied for parole on a narcotics conviction."

Perhaps this was at least part of the reason to have such a lengthy phone call with Fritz? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Abraham Zapruder Is the man responsible for bringing the Zapruder Film to the world (Hence the name of it). What's special about It Is that It actually shows the entire series of events. From start to finish - from when JFK enters Dealey Plaza to when he exits. Or that's what we're being led to believe anyway...

You see when the film was originally taken, It seems as though the police and secret service were almost immediately called. And the film was seemingly handed to them shortly afterwards:

" I just went to my desk and stopped there until the police came and then we were required to get a place to develop the films. I knew I had something, I figured it might be of some help - I didn't know what."

Days later It was then sold to LIFE magazine for an unknown (to be exact) amount off money. The man responsible for buying was none other than C. D. Jackson (another "mysterious victim"), a close friend of Henry Luce, the owner of the magazine. According to Carl Bernstein, Jackson was "Henry Luce's personal emissary to the CIA".

A lot of criticism has come about over the film also - namely as many people seemingly report the motorcade actually stopped at one point, among other anomalies such as this:

Focus on the background.

Zapruder Film Anomaly #1

Zapruder Film Anomaly #1

The only man who can really tell us whether It's genuine or not is the man who took it really. And sadly he is no longer with us, It seems as though he was yet another to die from the aptly named "sudden cancer" in 1970 also.

Salvatore Granello - was yet another Mafia figure involved in the list of "silenced witnesses." It's quite possible due to the fact that he had very close ties to the likes of Jimmy Hoffa and Santo Trafficante - 2 very well known figures in this case.

Granello himself was officially murdered.

James Plumeri - Seemed to die in very similar circumstances to Granello (above).

He was even murdered shortly after him.

Here's an interesting link on him: FBI - HSCA Subject File: James Plumeri

Clayton Fowler - was seemingly a relative unknown - in regards to information about him and his death. He was originally Jack Ruby's defense attorney though and we don't seem to have any proof showing he knew anything extraordinary but I suppose the mere risk of it would be enough to warrant a slight bit of worry from those responsible for Kennedy's demise and the truth getting out.

Like I said though, It's speculation unless I'm unaware of anything groundbreaking here.

Gen. Charles Cabell - was the brother of the mayor of Dallas - a mayor at this time undoubtedly having some sort of mafia connection whether they want to or not. And his brother (Earle Cabell) was practically in charge of planning JFK's trip here too. Some have argued that both were involved in the case of JFK's assassination.

Personally, I wonder if one of these brothers, or both could have been the ones responsible for the leaking of JFK's alleged motorcade route as well as changing it at the last minute (to the already leaked one) also? Just a thought but It could be an explanation in my humble opinion...

Either way, Cabell, a retired four-star general, died in 1971 - not very long After JFK himself.

Hale Boggs - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Hale Boggs also (edited slightly for this thread also):

Thomas Hale Boggs, unlike some mentioned already, wasn't a “gangster” or a possible friend of Oswald or Ruby or both. In fact there wasn't any connection to anything such as this, instead he was a politician himself, and not just that he was one of the members of the actual Warren Commission of all things. Although it may have been his involvement in the commission that ended his life perhaps as he make his own feelings and doubts clear about it and about it's inaccuracies from time to time.

One of his own friend’s claims that Boggs says he wished he had never even been a part of the commission because of this and he claims that according to Boggs, Hoover extensively lied when called to the commission also (not surprising). He apparently lied all about Oswalds involvement as well as ruby’s involvement and their relationship together among other things.

Boggs was then to be killed in a plane crash in Alaska in 1972. As far as I'm aware, his body to this day has never been found and the commitions inaccuracies are yet to fully surface.

Boggs had doubts that John F. Kennedy and J. D. Tippit had been killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and that Jack Ruby was not part of any conspiracy." According to Bernard Fensterwald: "Almost from the beginning, Congressman Boggs had been suspicious over the FBI and CIA's reluctance to provide hard information when the Commission's probe turned to certain areas, such as allegations that Oswald may have been an undercover operative of some sort. When the Commission sought to disprove the growing suspicion that Oswald had once worked for the FBI, Boggs was outraged that the only proof of denial that the FBI offered was a brief statement of disclaimer by J. Edgar Hoover. It was Hale Boggs who drew an admission from Allen Dulles that the CIA's record of employing someone like Oswald might be so heavily coded that the verification of his service would be almost impossible for outside investigators to establish."

It has been claimed by John Judge that when Alan Dulles was asked by Hale Boggs about releasing the evidence, he replied, "Go ahead and print it, nobody will read it anyway."

According to one of his friends: "Hale felt very, very torn during his work (on the Commission) ... he wished he had never been on it and wished he'd never signed it (the Warren Report)." Another former aide argued that, "Hale always returned to one thing: Hoover lied his eyes out to the Commission - on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the gun, you name it."

Thomas Hale Boggs disappeared while on a campaign flight from Anchorage to Juneau, Alaska, on 16th October, 1972. Also killed in the accident was Nick Begich, a member of the House of Representatives. No bodies were ever found and in 1973 his wife, Lindy Boggs, was elected in her husband's place.

The Los Angeles Star, on November 22, 1973, reported that before his death Boggs claimed he had "startling revelations" on Watergate and the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
(Source)

J. Edgar Hoover - had very close connections to a one Lyndon B. Johnson - these 2 men being, IMO, the highest ranked officials in charge of the conspiracy to murder President John F. Kennedy. Hoover at one point helping to cover up stories relating to Johnson such as the Bobby Baker scandal all the while he had previously refused to do such a thing for Kennedy.....

The FBI had discovered that there were several women at the Quorum Club who had been involved in relationships with leading politicians. This included both John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy. It was particularly worrying that this included Mariella Novotny and Suzy Chang. This was a problem because they both had connections to communist countries and had been named as part of the spy ring that had trapped John Profumo, the British war minister, a few months earlier. President Kennedy told J. Edgar Hoover that he "personally interested in having this story killed".

Hoover refused and leaked the information to Clark Mollenhoff. On 26th October he wrote an article in The Des Moines Register claiming that the FBI had "established that the beautiful brunette had been attending parties with congressional leaders and some prominent New Frontiersmen from the executive branch of Government... The possibility that her activity might be connected with espionage was of some concern, because of the high rank of her male companions". Mollenhoff claimed that John Williams "had obtained an account" of Rometsch's activity and planned to pass this information to the Senate Rules Committee.

It's already well known that Hoover was a very volatile figure, even collecting information on many individuals, as well as bribing politicians - even Earl Warren into conducting the actual Warren Commission itself. They became well known as "Hoover's secret files", documents and files used to bribe and influence the actions of many, such as Warren whom I just mentioned.

It was later claimed that Hoover even used this incriminating material to make sure that the eight presidents that he served under, would be too frightened to sack him as director of the FBI. This strategy worked and Hoover was still in office when he died, aged seventy-seven, on 2nd May, 1972.

It was claimed that the night before Kennedy died, Hoover attended a private meeting with the likes of Johnson himself, Jack Ruby, Clyde Tolson, John J. McCloy and Richard Nixon.

It was after this meeting that Johnson was heard to say (from his mistress - Madeleine Duncan Brown): "After tomorrow those SOB's will never embarrass me again, that's not a threat, that's a promise"

The next day, Kennedy was assassinated.

"He referred to them as the Irish Mafia" IMO that indirectly is referring to Kennedy('s family?) as they were famously of Irish Descent.

Hoover was, IMO, the most key (alongside Johnson, the once VP) official involved with the Assassination of JFK.

Thomas E. Davis - was a gun runner connected quite heavily to both Jack Ruby and the CIA. Possibly one involved with supplying weapons maybe?

Anyway, he passed away in 1973, a short while after Kennedy.

J.A. Milteer - Was discussed in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing J.A. Milteer also:

J. A. Milteer, was included in this list but I can't seem to find very much information about him in all honesty but as far as I'm aware he very much so was a far-right Miami activist, and racist. And I'm not 100% sure how he received this information but it's claimed that he predicted the death of JFK from an assassin as well as there being a scapegoat involved and that scapegoat was to be arrested shortly after the assassination itself.

He died when his heater exploded in February 1974. Around the same time as many mentioned in this list here.

(Source)

I managed to find this interesting link that some may benefit from.

Dave Yaras - was working for the Mafia in Cuba according to officials. Yaras even "ran a number of gambling operations on the island".

Yaras, considered to be the prime suspect in several gangland killings, was arrested 14 times by the police. In 1947 he was arrested for the murder of James M. Ragen, the national manager of the Continental Press Service, an organization that was in conflict with Mafia leader, Carlos Marcello (The man whom later admitted in a secret tape in prison that he was involved with the assassination of Kennedy as well as the whole of the Mafia).

The historian, David Kaiser, pointed out in "The Road to Dallas (2008) that Yaras was linked to Sam Giancana: "Bugs and phone taps revealed his associations with hit men Lenny Patrick and David Yaras of Chicago (both childhood friends of Jack Ruby)."

In 1962 an electronic eavesdropping device installed in a Mafia hangout by the FBI picked up a conversation where Jackie Cerone commissioned Yaras to murder Frank Esposito. Yaras said on the tape: "Leave it to us. As soon as he walks in the door.Boom! We'll hit him with an ax or something. He won't get away from us." According to a FBI informant, Yaras and Lenny Patrick were responsible for the killing of City Alderman, Benjamin F. Lewis on 13th February, 1963. One official report stated that Yaras was one of "more than a score of top-rated exterminators who work strictly on contracts for the board of directors."

The night before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Yaras telephoned another hit man, Robert Barney Baker. A few days earlier, Jack Ruby also received a 17 minute telephone-call from Baker. Yaras was interviewed by the FBI and admitted that he had known Ruby for about 15 years in Chicago. However, as Bernard Fensterwald has pointed out: "The FBI never asked Yaras about his own Mafia connections, but did ask him whether he thought Ruby was connected with the syndicate. Yaras, as one might guess, stated that he doubted that Ruby had such connections."

Jack Ruby's sister, Eva Rubinstein Grant, told the Warren Commission that Yarras and Lenny Patrick, were two of his closest friends in Chicago. This evidence was ignored and General Counsel J. Lee Rankin told Commission members that Ruby only had links to "the minor underworld".

According to Peter Dale Scott, the Warren Commission covered-up Ruby's connections with Yaras. In his book "Deep Politics and the Death of JFK (1993) he wrote: "The Commission did not receive an important interview with Luis Kutner, a Chicago lawyer who had just told the press (correctly) about Ruby's connections to Chicago mobsters Lennie Patrick and Dave Yaras. All the FBI transmitted was a meaningless follow-up interview in which Kutner merely said he had no additional information. Apparently the FBI also failed to transmit a teletype revealing that Yaras, a national hit man for the Chicago syndicate who had grown up with Ruby, and who had been telephoned by one of Ruby's Teamster contacts on the eve of the assassination, was about to attend a 'hoodlum meeting' of top East and West Coast syndicate representatives, including some from the 'family' of the former Havana crime lord Santos Trafficante."

Dave Yaras was murdered in 1974. Lenny Patrick gave a deposition in 1978. He claimed he did not have any relevant information on Jack Ruby. However, he did accept that his friend, Yaras, "was closer to Ruby than he was".

Earl Warren - is better known for the very suspicious Warren Commission, for which he was seemingly in charge of. Hence the name. Although It seems as though It certainly wasn't his choice to be. Please read this interesting snippet from President Johnson:

" Warren told me he wouldn't do it under any circumstances... I called him and ordered him down here and told me no twice and I just pulled out what Hoover told me about a little incident in Mexico City... And he started crying and said, well I won't turn you down... I'll do whatever you say."

Johnson & Hoover truly were, IMO, volatile criminals.

Here are some of the other members of the Warren Commition: Gerald Ford // Allen W. Dulles // John J. McCloy // Richard B. Russell // John S. Cooper and Thomas H. Boggs.

Clay Shaw - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Clay Shaw also (edited slightly for this thread):

Shaw was brought into the trial originally by Garrison as one of the prime suspects in the case of the conspiracy to Kill JFK. Unable to prove it however he was acquitted in 1969 and then unfortunately died of Cancer in '74. Just a year after his death though, it was then fully confirmed by someone else that the previous claim that he had absolutely no connections to the CIA were found to be 100% completely false. The person making the claim was in fact a high-level CIA defector, Victor Marchetti. It seems Shaw had died at the most possible convenient time.

It seems that he most certainly could've had interesting information but sadly and coincidentally passed away.

Shaw was brought into the trial originally by Garrison as one of the prime suspects in the case of the conspiracy to Kill JFK. Unable to prove it however he was acquitted in 1969 and then unfortunately died of Cancer in '74. Just a year after his death though, it was then fully confirmed by someone else that the previous claim that he had absolutely no connections to the CIA were found to be 100% completely false. The person making the claim was in fact a high-level CIA defector, Victor Marchetti.

It seems that he most certainly could've had interesting information but sadly and coincidentally passed away.

Clay Shaw was a businessman in New Orleans. He joined the U.S. Army and took part in the fighting in Europe. He served as an aide to General Charles Thrasher and by the time he retired in 1946 he had reached the rank of major general.

He played an important role in the restoration of historic New Orleans sites and in 1962 he established the city's International Trade Mart. He was a member of the World Trade Development Committee and a member of the board of directors of Permindex.

In 1961, Jim Garrison was elected as the city's district attorney. He developed a good reputation and in his first two years he never lost a case. Garrison took a keen interest in the case of Lee Harvey Oswald. After investigating the matter he became convinced that a group of right-wing activists, including Shaw, Guy Bannister, David Ferrie and Carlos Bringuier were involved in a conspiracy with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to kill John F. Kennedy. Garrison claimed this was in retaliation for his attempts to obtain a peace settlement in both Cuba and Vietnam.

Two of those being investigated died: Guy Bannister (June, 1964) and David Ferrie (February, 1967). On 2nd March, 1967, Jim Garrison announced the arrest of Clay Shaw on charges of conspiring to assassinate President John F. Kennedy. Attorney General Ramsay Clark, stated that the FBI had already investigated and cleared Shaw "in November and December of 1963" of "any part in the assassination". As Garrison has pointed out: "The statement that Shaw, whose name appears nowhere in the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission, had been investigated by the federal government was intriguing. If Shaw had no connection to the assassination, I wondered, why had he been investigated?" Within a few days of this statement Clark had to admit that he had published inaccurate information and that no investigation of Shaw had taken place.

As part of Garrison's attempt to prove the existence of a conspiracy, he subpoenaed the Zapruder Film from Time-Life Corporation. The company refused and they fought this subpoena all the way to the Supreme Court, which finally ruled that the corporation had to hand over the film. As Jim Marrs has pointed out: "Time-Life grudgingly turned over to Garrison a somewhat blurry copy of the film - but that was enough. Soon, thanks to the copying efforts of Garrison's staff, bootleg Zapruder films were in the hands of several assassination researchers."

At the trial in February, 1969, Perry Russo claimed that in September, 1963, he overheard Shaw and Ferrie discussing the proposed assassination of John F. Kennedy. It was suggested that the crime could be blamed on Fidel Castro.

During Shaw's trial Russo's testimony was discredited by the revelation that he underwent hypnosis and had been administered sodium pentathol, or "truth serum," at the request of the prosecution. It claimed that Russo only came up with a link between Clay Shaw , David Ferrie and Lee Harvey Oswald after these treatments. The jury found Shaw not guilty of conspiring to assassinate John F. Kennedy.

In 1973 Jim Garrison lost the office to Harry Connick. After leaving his post as district attorney Garrison wrote a book about his investigations of the Kennedy assassination, On the Trail of the Assassins (1988).

Clay Shaw died in 1974.

Clay Shaw was a businessman in New Orleans. He joined the U.S. Army and took part in the fighting in Europe. He served as an aide to General Charles Thrasher and by the time he retired in 1946 he had reached the rank of major general.

He played an important role in the restoration of historic New Orleans sites and in 1962 he established the city's International Trade Mart. He was a member of the World Trade Development Committee and a member of the board of directors of Permindex.

In 1961, Jim Garrison was elected as the city's district attorney. He developed a good reputation and in his first two years he never lost a case. Garrison took a keen interest in the case of Lee Harvey Oswald. After investigating the matter he became convinced that a group of right-wing activists, including Shaw, Guy Bannister, David Ferrie and Carlos Bringuier were involved in a conspiracy with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to kill John F. Kennedy. Garrison claimed this was in retaliation for his attempts to obtain a peace settlement in both Cuba and Vietnam.

Two of those being investigated died: Guy Bannister (June, 1964) and David Ferrie (February, 1967). On 2nd March, 1967, Jim Garrison announced the arrest of Clay Shaw on charges of conspiring to assassinate President John F. Kennedy. Attorney General Ramsay Clark, stated that the FBI had already investigated and cleared Shaw "in November and December of 1963" of "any part in the assassination". As Garrison has pointed out: "The statement that Shaw, whose name appears nowhere in the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission, had been investigated by the federal government was intriguing. If Shaw had no connection to the assassination, I wondered, why had he been investigated?" Within a few days of this statement Clark had to admit that he had published inaccurate information and that no investigation of Shaw had taken place.

As part of Garrison's attempt to prove the existence of a conspiracy, he subpoenaed the Zapruder Film from Time-Life Corporation. The company refused and they fought this subpoena all the way to the Supreme Court, which finally ruled that the corporation had to hand over the film. As Jim Marrs has pointed out: "Time-Life grudgingly turned over to Garrison a somewhat blurry copy of the film - but that was enough. Soon, thanks to the copying efforts of Garrison's staff, bootleg Zapruder films were in the hands of several assassination researchers."

At the trial in February, 1969, Perry Russo claimed that in September, 1963, he overheard Shaw and Ferrie discussing the proposed assassination of John F. Kennedy. It was suggested that the crime could be blamed on Fidel Castro.

During Shaw's trial Russo's testimony was discredited by the revelation that he underwent hypnosis and had been administered sodium pentathol, or "truth serum," at the request of the prosecution. It claimed that Russo only came up with a link between Clay Shaw , David Ferrie and Lee Harvey Oswald after these treatments. The jury found Shaw not guilty of conspiring to assassinate John F. Kennedy.

In 1973 Jim Garrison lost the office to Harry Connick. After leaving his post as district attorney Garrison wrote a book about his investigations of the Kennedy assassination, On the Trail of the Assassins (1988).

Clay Shaw died in 1974.
(Source)

Earle Cabell - was the brother of Charles Cabell whom was previously mentioned in this thread already. And as was mentioned already Earle was the Mayor of Dallas at the time of JFK's Presidential motorcade coming through. Some argue he was involved, I personally argue that he, as well as his brother, could have been responsible for providing an advanced copy of the motorcade route to the Mafia or the CIA in order to assassinate the president after possibly having it changed as he was seemingly in charge.

Sam Giancana - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here (edited slightly for this thread).

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Sam Giancana also:

Giancana, a very well known name in the case of the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, whether it be through rigging votes, having affairs with mistresses, the attempted murder of Fidel Castro or the actual assassination itself. His name just constantly seems to pop up here. And rightly so IMHO as he certainly seems to have been heavily involved with the events that occurred here, as well as being a well known mafia boss which might explain why we keep hearing his name, especially given the mafia's peculiar deals around this time and there seemingly sketchy relationship with the president and his brother.

It was possibly his shady deals though that resulted in his demise as Giancana was to be shot and killed in his own basement while serving under the witness protection program in 1975. He was scheduled to appear and testify to the Senate Intelligence Committee on the ClA's alliance with the Mafia in an attempt to kill Castro so his death seems quite convenient to those who were involved perhaps.

In 1926 Giancana was arrested for murder. However, charges were dropped after the key witness was murdered. He was later sent to prison for theft and burglary. On his release he went to work for leading gangster Paul Ricca. By the 1950s Giancana was one of the leading crime bosses in Chicago.

In 1960 Giancana was involved in talks with Allen W. Dulles, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), about the possibility of murdering Fidel Castro. It is claimed that during the 1960 presidential election Giancana used his influence in Illinois to help John F. Kennedy defeat Richard Nixon. The two men, at that time, shared the same girlfriend, Judith Campbell Exner. -(One f the mistresses of JFK as already mentioned)-

After becoming president John F. Kennedy appointed his brother, Robert Kennedy, as U.S. Attorney General. The two men worked closely together on a wide variety of issues including the attempt to tackle organized crime. One of their prime targets was to get Giancana arrested.

On 22nd November, 1963, President Kennedy was assassinated. Rumours began to circulate that Giancana and other gang bosses such as Santos Trafficante, Carlos Marcello, and Johnny Roselli, were involved in the crime.

In 1975 Frank Church and his Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities discovered that Judith Campbell had been involved with both Giancana and John F. Kennedy. It emerged that during the 1960 presidential election Campbell took messages from Giancana to Kennedy. Campbell later claimed these messages concerned the plans to murder Fidel Castro. Kennedy also began an affair with Campbell and used her as a courier to carry sealed envelopes to Giancana. He told her they contained "intelligence material" concerning the plot to kill Castro.

Giancana was now ordered to appear before Church's committee. However, before he could appear, on 19th June, 1975, Sam Giancana was murdered in his own home. He had a massive wound in the back of the head. He had also been shot six times in a circle around the mouth.

On 14th January, 1992, the New York Post claimed that Hoffa, Santos Trafficante and Carlos Marcello had all been involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Frank Ragano was quoted as saying that at the beginning of 1963 Hoffa had told him to take a message to Trafficante and Marcello concerning a plan to kill Kennedy. When the meeting took place at the Royal Orleans Hotel, Ragano told the men: "You won't believe what Hoffa wants me to tell you. Jimmy wants you to kill the president." He reported that both men gave the impression that they intended to carry out this order.

In 1992 Giancana's nephew published Double Cross: The Story of the Man Who Controlled America. The book attempted to establish that Giancana had rigged the 1960 Presidential election vote in Cook County on John Kennedy's behalf, which effectively gave Kennedy the election. It is argued that Kennedy reneged on the deal and therefore Giancana had him killed.

In his autobiography, Mob Lawyer (1994) (co-written with journalist Selwyn Raab) Frank Ragano added that in July, 1963, he was once again sent to New Orleans by Hoffa to meet Santos Trafficante and Carlos Marcello concerning plans to kill President John F. Kennedy. When Kennedy was killed Hoffa apparently said to Ragano: "I told you could do it. I'll never forget what Carlos and Santos did for me." He added: "This means Bobby is out as Attorney General". Marcello later told Ragano: "When you see Jimmy (Hoffa), you tell him he owes me and he owes me big."
(Source)

Clyde Tolson - Was a very close and personal friend of Hoover, the head of the FBI. In fact, they were probably best friends - some even suggested they were more than friends. One article in TIME magazine hinting at such a thing until the writer himself ended up being investigated by the FBI.

Once Hoover died though, he is said to have left everything to Tolson - even his secret files named "Hoovers secret files". Tolson retired from the FBI and according to his friends, that the only time he left the house was to visit Hoover's grave. When Tolson died in April, 1975, it was reported that the FBI agents arrived at his house and removed all these documents.

Some of which would have undoubtedly been about President John F. Kennedy among many others.

Allen Sweatt - was one of the many involved with investigating the assassination of the president. I can't seem to find much reason to believe he was silenced though, despite being "on the list."

He later died of apparent natural causes in 1974.

Gen. Earle Wheeler - Died of heart failure in 1975. He allegedly had strong ties to JFK and the CIA.

Ralph Paul - was he business partner of none other than Jack Ruby. Something proving very dangerous for many other people. Ralph was said to have been involved with other mafia and crime figures too.

It's claimed he later died of a heart attack.

James Chaney - Was one of the closest people to John Kennedy at the time of the assassination. So close to him in fact, that when the shots were fired, his police uniform was splattered with blood and President Kennedy's head matter. Reason being, he was one of the cyclists next to the motorcade.

What's odd though is his memory of the events, are ones which seem to go against the warren commissions findings. Chaney said when he heard the first shot he remembered that it sounded something like a motorcycle backfiring and Chaney immediately looked to his left and saw President Kennedy had "looked back over his left shoulder" within the limousine. In the famous Ike Altgens photo taken concurrent with Zapruder film frame 255, Chaney is seen very close to the limousine facing President Kennedy. Chaney further stated that "the second shot hit him in the face," and that a third shot was fired that Chaney did not see hit the president but he did see Governor John B. Connally's shirt erupt in blood.

Chaney the next day allegedly spoke to Jack Ruby - presumably before he went onto shoot Oswald. Chaney was then conveniently left out of being called to testify at the warren commission despite this. Although he was to obviously later die in 1976 from the result of a heart attack.

Dr. Charles Gregory - was the man whom refuted the idea that there was "too much lead" in Connally to have come from CE 399.

He was the physician of John Connally whom later died from a heart attack. A recurring factor for those involved in some way here.

Marilyn Monroe - Discussed in some detail in this thread here authored by ATS member, TheMythLives.

William Harvey - Was according to researchers such as Richard D. Mahoney, Larry Hancock, John Simkin, Gaeton Fonzi, James Richards and also Noel Twyman, quite possibly involved in the actual assassination of JFK. He is someone whom is heard to have said that he "hated Bobby Kennedy's guts with a purple passion" this allegedly according to a friend of his.

Reason being that During the Cuban Missile Crisis, Robert Kennedy had instructed the then CIA director, John McCone, to halt all covert operations specifically aimed at Cuba. A few days later he discovered that Harvey had ignored this order (Harvey being the head of Task Force at the CIA JM/WAVE station in Miami) and had dispatched three commando teams into Cuba to prepare for what he believed would be an inevitable invasion.

Kennedy was furious and as soon as the Cuban Missile Crisis was over, Harvey was removed as commander of ZR/RIFLE. On 30th October, 1962, RFK terminated "all sabotage operations" against Cuba. As a result of President Kennedy kept his promise to Nikita Khrushchev that he would not invade Cuba, Operation Mongoose was disbanded.

In '61 though, Harvey arranged for CIA operative, Jim O'Connell, to meet Sam Giancana, Santo Trafficante, Johnny Roselli and Robert Maheu at the Fontainebleau Hotel. During the meeting O'Connell gave poison pills and $10,000 to Rosselli to be used against Fidel Castro.

Harvey was demoted and sent to Italy to work and It was hear he developed such a hatred for the Kennedy's. And It was also at this time he kept continual contact with the mafia - specifically Roselli. In fact they even met in New York on the 8th of April. Then a week later in Miami. According to Richard D. Mahoney: "On April 21 he (Harvey) flew from Washington to deliver four poison pills directly to Rosselli, who got them to Tony Varona and hence to Havana. That same evening, Harvey and Ted Shackley, the chief of the CIA's south Florida base, drove a U-Haul truck filled with the requested arms through the rain to a deserted parking lot in Miami. They got out and handed the keys to Rosselli.""

William Harvey died in 1976 after allegedly suffering heart complications. Although It's heavily hinted at that he certainly did have a hand in the assassination of the president thus this potentially being the true cause on why he had to die.

John Roselli - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing John Roselli (edited slightly for this thread):

Roselli was also a member of the mafia, a high ranking "official" in fact, and one whom was in charge (it's alleged) of important mafia contacts for its assassination projects. It's also claimed that he was, much like Giancana, scheduled to appear for what was for him a second appearance before the Senate Intelligence Committee concerning the assassination of JFK but before he could attend. Reasoning for this was because he himself had now been murdered.

Suspicious giving his pending appearance before the committee most definitely and the fact he was clearly murdered adds to the suspicion as he was found after heading out to a golf game but never making it there, a full 10 days later dismembered, stuffed into an oil drum and also dropped into the ocean off Miami.

Roselli discovered in 1966 that the FBI had been collecting information on his activities. Attempts were made to deport him as an illegal alien. Roselli moved to Los Angeles where he went into early retirement. It was at this time he told attorney, Edward Morgan: "The last of the sniper teams dispatched by Robert Kennedy in 1963 to assassinate Fidel Castro were captured in Havana. Under torture they broke and confessed to being sponsored by the CIA and the US government. At that point, Castro remarked that, 'If that was the way President Kennedy wanted it, Cuba could engage in the same tactics'. The result was that Castro infiltrated teams of snipers into the US to kill Kennedy".

Morgan took the story to Jack Anderson and Drew Pearson. The story was then passed on to Earl Warren. He did not want anything to do with it and so the information was then passed to the FBI. When they failed to investigate the story Anderson wrote an article entitled "President Johnson is sitting on a political H-bomb" about Roselli's story. It has been suggested that Roselli started this story at the request of his friends in the Central Intelligence Agency in order to divert attention from the investigation being carried out by Jim Garrison.

In 1975 Frank Church and his Select Committee on Intelligence Activities interviewed Roselli about his relationship with the secret services. It emerged from this interview that Roselli and fellow crime boss, Sam Giancana had taken part in talks with the CIA about the possibility of murdering Fidel Castro. Roselli also claimed that a CIA hit team that had been dispatched to Cuba had been "turned" and used to kill Kennedy.

The following year the Select Committee on Intelligence Activities decided to recall Roselli. Soon afterwards Fred Black called him and warned him that Santos Trafficante had taken out a contract on his life and that the "Cubans were after him".

In July 1976, Roselli left home in Florida to play golf. He never arrived at the golf course and ten days later his body was found floating in an oil drum in Miami's Dumfoundling Bay. He had been garroted. Roselli's legs had been sawed off and squashed into the drum with the rest of his body.

Jack Anderson, of the Washington Post, interviewed Roselli just before he was murdered. On 7th September, 1976, the newspaper reported Roselli as saying : "When Oswald was picked up, the underworld conspirators feared he would crack and disclose information that might lead to them. This almost certainly would have brought a massive US crackdown on the Mafia. So Jack Ruby was ordered to eliminate Oswald."

The House Select Committee on Assassinations managed to obtain the records of an FBI wire tap on Santos Trafficante. On the tape Trafficante was heard to say "now only two people know who killed Kennedy and they aren't talking."

In an interview in April, 1992, Tosh Plumlee claimed that Roselli had been killed because he knew too much about JM WAVE, Operation Mongoose, and the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
(Source)

William Pawley - Later committed suicide, according to the official story. He allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself but many other researchers believe He was in fact murdered due to investigations carried carried out by the HSCA.

According to a relative:

"Bill Pawley had acquired a severe case of Shingles years earlier, which had progressed across his entire body (even the soles of his feet). He had been unable to lay down, stand or become comfortable in any position. The pain was excruciating, and there was no modern medicine(s) for a cure or even proper pain management at the time. Therefore, Mr. Pawley suffered day in and day out, until he just could not do it anymore. This was the reason for his suicide."
(Source)

The conspiracy theorist in me suggests that this sudden burst of shingles occurred for a rather un-natural reason, but that would be nothing but speculation on my part, admittedly.

George DeMohrenschildt - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing George DeMohrenschildt (edited slightly for this thread):

George was a man who allegedly ended up befriending Lee Harvey Oswald, at one point introducing him and Marino Oswald to Ruth Paine, someone they later went to live with in Dallas. Ruth being the individual to get Oswald a job in the Texas School book depository building also. Now, It's quite possibly because of his connections to him as well as other members of people on this, he was then to be called to the House Assassinations Committee.

Merely 2 hours before his death an investigator from the committee came to interview him but De Mohrenschildt was nowhere to be seen.

He was then found dead of a gunshot wound, one which was claimed to have been from himself via suicide, in March 1977. In a manuscript found afterwards though, de Mohrenschildt very much supported Oswald's view of himself as being a patsy which is a potential motive for his death maybe?

Please read this interesting link:

George de Mohrenschildt was recalled to America to testify before the Warren Commission. He was asked about the claim of Marina Oswald that he knew about Oswald's attempt to kill General Edwin Walker. After giving evidence he returned to Haiti.

On 5th September 1976 De Mohrenschildt sent a message to George H. W. Bush, who was at that time director of the CIA: "Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from (cystic fibrosis) over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more."

Two months later George de Mohrenschildt was committed to a mental institution. According to his wife, Jeanne de Mohrenschildt, he was suffering from depression. He was taken to Parkland Hospital and underwent electroshock therapy.

In February 1977, Willem Oltmans, met George de Mohrenschildt at the library of Bishop College in Dallas, where he taught French. Oltmans later told the House Select Committee on Assassinations: "I couldn't believe my eyes. The man had changed drastically... he was nervous, trembling. It was a scared, a very, very scared person I saw. I was absolutely shocked, because I knew de Mohrenschildt as a man who wins tennis matches, who is always suntanned, who jogs every morning, who is as healthy as a bull."

According to Willem Oltmans, he confessed to being involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. "I am responsible. I feel responsible for the behaviour of Lee Harvey Oswald... because I guided him. I instructed him to set it up." Oltmans claimed that de Mohrenschildt had admitted serving as a middleman between Lee Harvey Oswald and H. L. Hunt in an assassination plot involving other Texas oilmen, anti-Castro Cubans, and elements of the FBI and CIA.

Oltmans told the HSCA: "He begged me to take him out of the country because they are after me." On 13th February 1977, Oltmans took de Mohrenschildt to his home in Amsterdam where they worked on his memoirs. Over the next few weeks de Mohrenschildt claimed he knew Jack Ruby and argued that Texas oilmen joined with intelligence operatives to arrange the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Willem Oltmans arranged for George de Mohrenschildt to meet a Dutch publisher and the head of Dutch national television. The two men then travelled to Brussels. When they arrived, Oltmans mentioned that an old friend of his, a Soviet diplomat, would be joining them a bit later for lunch. De Mohrenschildt said he wanted to take a short walk before lunch. Instead, he fled to a friend's house and after a few days he flew back to the United States. He later accused Oltmans of betraying him. Russ Baker suggests in his book Family of Secrets: "Perhaps, and this would be strictly conjecture, de Mohrenschildt saw what it meant that he, like Oswald, was being placed in the company of Soviets. He was being made out to be a Soviet agent himself. And once that happened, his ultimate fate was clear."

The House Select Committee on Assassinations were informed of George de Mohrenschildt's return to the United States and sent its investigator, Gaeton Fonzi, to find him. Fonzi discovered he was living with his daughter in Palm Beach. However, Fonzi was not the only person looking for de Mohrenschildt. On 15th March 1977 he had a meeting with Edward Jay Epstein that had been arranged by the Reader's Digest magazine. Epstein offered him $4,000 for a four-day interview.

On 27th March, 1977, George de Mohrenschildt arrived at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach and spent the day being interviewed by Epstein. According to Epstein, they spent the day talking about his life and career up until the late 1950s.

Two days later Edward Jay Epstein asked him about Lee Harvey Oswald. As he wrote in his diary: "Then, this morning, I asked him about why he, a socialite in Dallas, sought out Oswald, a defector. His explanation, if believed, put the assassination in a new and unnerving context. He said that although he had never been a paid employee of the CIA, he had "on occasion done favors" for CIA connected officials. In turn, they had helped in his business contacts overseas. By way of example, he pointed to the contract for a survey of the Yugoslavian coast awarded to him in 1957. He assumed his "CIA connections" had arranged it for him and he provided them with reports on the Yugoslav officials in whom they had expressed interest."

Epstein and de Mohrenschildt, broke for lunch and decided to meet again at 3 p.m. George De Mohrenschildt returned to his room where he found a card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator working for the House Select Committee on Assassinations. George De Mohrenschildt's body was found later that day. He had apparently committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth.

On 11th May, 1978, Jeanne de Mohrenschildt gave an interview to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, where she said that she did not accept that her husband had committed suicide. She also said that she believed Lee Harvey Oswald was an agent of the United States, possibly of the CIA, and that she was convinced he did not kill John F. Kennedy. She then went onto say: "They may get me too, but I'm not afraid... It's about time somebody looked into this thing."
(Source)

Carlos Prio Soccaras - Discussed in some detail in my previous thread here.

Here is a snippet from my previous thread discussing Carlos Prio Soccaras also (edited slightly for this thread also):

Socarras was at one time the president of Cuba, but was deposed by a military coup led by Fulgencio Batista on March 10, 1952, Socarras then fled to America.

It was claimed that he was later involved in the controversial bay of pigs operation and had some information on the assassination of JFK. Because of this he was also wanted by the Select House Committee on Assassinations but was also seemingly assassinated himself because he could attend, around the same time as Charles Nicoletti and George de Mohrenschildt did! In fact, a mere 6 days after them in fact, something which is by far too close for comfort as they were both set to appear also.

He was found dying of gun shot wounds near his home in Miami in April 1977. The official story was suicide but why would he do this outside his garage next to his own home? It doesn't make sense:

Carlos Prio Socarrás was born in Bahía Honda, Cuba on 14th July 1903. Prio became involved in politics while a law student at the University of Havana. He spent two years in prison for his anti-government activities. After his release he took part in the coup that deposed Gerardo Machado's dictatorship in 1933 and helped organize the Partido Revolucionario Cubano Auténtico.

In 1944 President Ramón Grau appointed him as his Minister of Labour. He became a popular minister and in 1948 he replaced Grau as president. However, he never kept his promise of removing the Mafia from Cuba. He also appeared to acquire considerable wealth during his period in government.

In 1952 elections the Cuban People's Party was expected to form the new government. During the election campaign General Fulgencio Batista, with the support of the armed forces, ousted Prio and took control of the country. Prio fled to the United States.

In 1953, Fidel Castro, with an armed group of 123 men and women, attacked the Moncada army barracks. The plan to overthrow Batista ended in disaster and although only eight were killed in the fighting, another eighty were murdered by the army after they were captured. Castro was lucky that the lieutenant who arrested him ignored orders to have him executed and instead delivered him to the nearest civilian prison.

Following considerable pressure from the Cuban population, Fulgencio Batista decided to release Fidel Castro after he had served only two years of his sentence. Batista also promised elections but when it became clear that they would not take place, Castro left for Mexico where he began to plan another attempt to overthrow the Cuban government. Prio used some of the money to support the efforts of Castro against the Batista regime. However, he broke with Castro after he gained power in 1959.

Prio worked as a property developer and businessman in Miami. It was claimed that Prio was involved in the Bay of Pigs operation. It was also suggested that he had information on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. He was also linked in testimony with Jack Ruby and Frank Sturgis.

In 1977 Prio was wanted for questioning by the Select Committee on Assassinations. He was found dead from gunshot wounds on 5th April, 1977, outside the garage of his Miami Beach home. He died at the same time as George De Mohrenschildt and Charlie Nicoletti, two other men due to appear before the committee. Officially Carlos Prio committed suicide, however, in an article, Did the CIA kill Carlos Prio?, David Miller suggested in had been murdered.
(Source)

Paul Raigorodsky - Please see above, Raigorodsky was a close business friend of George DeMohrenschildt.

Testomony of Paul Raigorodsky

Lou Staples - Joined a select group of individuals whom all seemingly died from a gunshot suicide but from the "wrong hand" - in other words, he follows the likes of Gary Underhill, William Pitzer and William Cooper who had all committed suicide by suffering gun shot wounds to the side of the hear that was the opposite of the hand they used.

In this case Lou Staples suffering a gun shot wound to the right hand side of his head while all the while he was left handed. Not exactly evidence but an interesting anomaly still.

Staples was also a very well known Dallas radio talk show host too - one who had focused a great deal of attention to the assassination of JFK. According to ATS's very own Jim Marrs, Staples was a:
Dallas radio talk show host who told friends he would break [the] assassination case (book: Crossfire, p. 565). (Much like Dorothy Kilgallen perhaps?)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Louis Nichols - Decided to go to the Dallas Jail where Lee Harvey Oswald was held, was subsequently let in and actually spoke to him while in his cell. Please read this very fascinating piece which explains:

Still, Mr. Nichols concluded that even a pariah like Oswald deserved representation. And it was up to him as bar association president to see if the accused killer wanted a lawyer. So, Mr. Nichols cleaned up, got dressed on a Saturday afternoon and drove to the city jail.

After navigating his way through a horde of reporters and television cameramen, he went to Police Department offices and announced that he was there to speak to Oswald. Accompanied by Police Chief Jesse Curry, Mr. Nichols took the elevator to the sixth floor of the Police and Courts Building, where he found the prisoner by himself in a small cell between two empty cells. A police guard sat just outside the cell door.

“So, he sat on one bunk and I sat on the other. Maybe three or four feet apart,” Nichols told a lawyer for the Warren Commission, a prestigious group of government officials who investigated the assassination.

Nichols described Oswald, who was dressed in white T-shirt and slacks, as calm and rested. He had a bruise over one eye but appeared to be in good health. He said that police were holding him “incommunicado” and that he did not know what had happened to the president, Mr. Nichols told the Warren Commission.

Oswald said he wanted a New York lawyer named John Abt or a lawyer associated with the American Civil Liberties Union to represent him. Oswald also wanted a lawyer “who believes as I believe, and believes in my innocence.”

“What I am interested in is knowing right now, do you want me or the Dallas Bar Association to try to get you a lawyer?” Mr. Nichols asked Oswald.

“No, not right now,” he replied.

Mr. Nichols, who was 47 at the time, left the jail cell confident that he had done his duty as bar association president. The next morning, Jack Ruby shot and killed Oswald on live national television.
(Please read this link again)

Alan Belmont - was the assistant director under J. Edgar Hoover himself - Belmont being in charge of much of the FBI cover up that came after the killing of the president. This means Belmont could've been personally responsible for ordering deaths to occur - maybe many mentioned in this thread.

In fact, Belmont was even said to have greatly influenced the decisions of the warren commission too - something Hoover and Johnson certainly did also - Warren himself was bribed into doing It also remember.

Here is an interesting link:

On 28th August, 1964, Belmont received a memo that suggested that the Warren Commission had doubts about the authenticity of the palm print found on the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle: "J. Lee Rankin advised because of the circumstances that now exist there was a serious question in the minds of the Commission as to whether or not the palm print impression that has been obtained from the Dallas Police Department is a legitimate latent print impression removed from the rifle barrel or whether it was obtained from some other source." However, Belmont was able to persuade members of the committee to accept the authenticity of the palm print.
(Source)

Belmont was also allegedly in charge of a smearing campaign against the civil rights movement and particularly against Martin Luther King himself, possibly the reason why he had to also die.

James Cadigan - Was an FBI document expert whom actually testified to the Warren comittion. It's claimed he died from a "fall in the home". It isn't treated as suspicious.

Warren Comition Testimony of James C. Cadigan

Joseph C. Ayres - Was JFK's chief steward on Air Force one. He later suffered a "shooting accident" which proved to be fatal. No evidence of 'foul play' seems to be present here.

Francis G. Powers - Was actually traveling in the car directly behind Kennedy during the assassination. What's particularly interesting about this is that according to Powers, the shots fired had come right from the grassy knoll location, not the TSBD building like the official story had claimed. And he was one of the best here to know where they had come from as the TSBD were directly behind him.

The man sitting next to Powers claimed the same thing but this is why he couldn't tell the warren commission:

Kenneth O'Donnell, who was sitting next to Powers, also supported this view of the assassination. O'Donnell commented: "I told the FBI what I had heard, but they said it couldn't have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn't want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family."

Powers went onto become a close friend of Jacqueline Kennedy too, he reportedly having lunch with her almost every day. Then he went onto help Robert Kennedy in his own presidential campaign (which is what he needed to prove whom killed his brother) but his life was also cut short. Then , finally, he went onto co-write Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye: Memories of John Fitzgerald Kennedy with Kenneth O'Donnell. The book was published in 1976. O'Donnell died in 1977.

Kenneth O'Donnell - Please see above.

O'Donnell eventually died due to " The effects of alcoholism". in 1977 - The same year as Powers.

Donald Kaylor - Was an FBI fingerprint Chemist. One involved with the JFK assassination. Don't forget, there was many doubts about the finger prints on the Carcano rifle Oswald is alleged to have held and fired.

Kaylor later died due to a heart attack.

J.M. English - Was the head of the FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory. He died at around the exact same time as Donald Kaylor above, and in the exact same way too. A heart attack.

William Sullivan - Was just about to appear before the HSCA - like many victims - before he was murdered, more specifically, shot dead near his home in New Hampshire.

In fact, Sullivan was one of six top FBI officials who died in a six month period in 1977. Some others whom were set to appear here include: Louis Nicholas, Alan H. Belmont, James Cadigan, J. M. English, former head of FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory where Oswald's rifle and pistol were tested and Donald Kaylor, FBI fingerprint chemist who examined prints found at the assassination scene.

C.L. "Lummie" Lewis - Here is a testimony from C.L.Lewis.

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas, Texas, watching President Kennedy pass in the motorcade. I was watching the rest of the motorcade a few seconds after President Kennedy passed where I was standing when I heard a rifle shot and a few seconds later a second and then a third shot. At the retort [sic] of the first shot, I started running around the corner and Officer Buddy Walthers and I ran across Houston Street and on up the terrace on Elm Street and into the railroad yards. We made a [unintelligible -- search?] through the railroad yards and I returned to Elm Street by the Turnpike sign at which time Officer Walthers told me that a bullet had struck the curb on the south side of Elm Street. I crossed to Elm with Deputy C. L. Lummie Lewis [sic] to search for a spot where a shell might have hit.

About this time I heard a shrill whistle and I turned around and saw a white male running down the hill from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository building and I saw what I think was a light colored Rambler Station [sic] wagon with [a] luggage rack on top pull over to the curb and the subject who had come running down the hill got into the car. The man driving this station wagon was a dark complected white male. I tried to get across the street to stop the car and talk with subjects, but the traffic was so heavy, I could not make it. I reported this incident at once to a secret service [sic] officer whose name I do not know, then I left this area and went at once to the building and assisted in the search of the building.

Later that afternoon, I heard that the City had a suspect in custody and I called and reported the information about the suspect running down the hill and getting into a car to Captain Fritz and was requested to come at once to City Hall. I went to the City Hall and identified the suspect they had in custody as being the same person I saw running down this hill and get into the station wagon and leave the scene.
(Source)

Garland Slack - Is an amateur shooter whom allegedly claimed that while shooting, someone by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald, the very man whom had also allegedly shot the President, had shot at his target also. He was then, according to Garland, heard to say he though ""it was that son of a bitch of Kennedy".

Sounds like propaganda to me in all honesty though. Anyway, here is an extract from the Warren Report:

Investigation of Other Activities: ... had more than a passing notice of the person they observed. Malcolm H. Price, Jr., adjusted the scope on the individual's rifle on one occasion; Garland G. Slack had an altercation with the individual on another occasion because he was shooting at Slack's target; and Sterling C. Wood, who on a third date was present at the range with his father, Dr. Homer Wood, spoke with his father and very briefly with the man himself about the individual's rifle. All three of these persons, as well as Dr. Wood, expressed confidence that the man they saw was Oswald. Two other persons believed they saw a...
(Source)

Billy Lovelady - Caused a great deal of controversy for many people, mainly because of this picture of him, many at first believing it to be Lee Harvey Oswald thus making it impossible for him to have shot his rifle.

Notice him towards the far left of the picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28612674e7df.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's another image of Lovelady so the similarities between him and Oswald can be seen:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e3a5a74d11b.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee116d34c7b0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94cee0226bb1.jpg[/atsimg]

After the shooting of the president, something Lovelady saw from the steps outside the Texas Schoolbook depository building (where he worked on the 6th floor), he and some other friends ran up the grassy knoll (This could explain the sightings of Oswald by one of the police officers here I believe) as they believe that's where the shots had been fired from (remember! This man was sitting outside the building where the shots have claimed to have come from according to the warren commission and even he and others claim the shots came from the grassy knoll). This is what he said exactly:

" He told the Warren Commission that the shooting came from "that concrete little deal on that knoll"."

Lovelady quite conveniently went onto die, I believe due to heart complications, during the HSCA hearings, among many others during or just before they were set to appear before it.

Dr. John Holbrook - Was the Psychiatrist of Jack Ruby after he had shot Lee Harvey Oswald. It's not exactly clear what Ruby told him but the official ruling was that Ruby was "not insane."

Holbrook allegedly died from a heart attack, again, like many others here. ("Pills and notes" were found on him too)

Marguerite Oswald - Is the mother of Lee Harvey Oswald, the very same whom had always actively claimed that he was a patsy and was working as an agent for the United States of America.

Here's an interesting snippet from a claim made about her son also:

"I'm not saying that Lee is innocent, that he didn't know about the conspiracy or was not a part of it, but I am saying he's not necessarily guilty of murder. At first, I thought that Jack Ruby (who killed Oswald two days after the assassination) was swayed by passion; all of America was grieving. But later, we found that he had connections with the underworld. Now, I think Lee was killed to keep his mouth shut.''
(Source)

Marina added:

" I believe he worked for the American government... He was taught the Russian language when he was in the military. Do you think that is usual, that an ordinary soldier is taught Russian? Also, he got in and out of Russia quite easily, and he got me out quite easily."
(Source)

Frank Watts - Ended up dying at the age of 83, thus I don't personally feel he belonged on the list of "mysterious deaths" that undoubtedly occurred. The only connection I can see to him and the entire case was he was the Chief felony prosecutor for Dallas.

Peter Gregory - Gregory is another whom I don't really feel should belong on this entire list, admittedly. His only connection was that he was the original translator for Marina Oswald and the Secret Service too.

The ruling of his death was Natural causes in 1982.

Dr. James Weston - was the pathologist whom was allowed to see the actual JFK autopsy (the heavily conspiracy worthy one) for the HSCA. But then later died while jogging.

The official ruling? Natural causes.

Will H. Griffin - Like others seemingly this far into this thread (the ones late on in this thread more than likely are the ones whom have died later on in the timeline), didn't really have much connection to the Assassination, not much warranting them having to be "silenced" anyway.

The only seemingly apparent connection from Griffin to the Assassination and aftermath is that he at one point allegedly claimed and I quote "Oswald was “definitely” an FBI informant." The HSCA later showed that no such thing was said. Griffin then went onto die of cancer in 1982.

W. Marvin Gheesling - was one of the supervisors of the assassination of Kennedy. Thus he is cause for concern at least to those whom may have been involved.

He is said to have died from a "long illness" though thus giving the impression he wasn't "silenced" in anyway whatsoever.

And last but not least, Roy Kellerman - The man in the actual car that was attacked by assassins at dealey Plaza on the 22nd, November, 1963. He was in the presidential limousine driven by William Greer. According to Kellerman, Kenneth O'Donnell made the decision to remove the bubble top on the President's car on the way to the Trade Mart thus exposing him to the assassins.

Several witnesses here also claimed that upon the shots being fired, William Greer, whom remember was driving, didn't speed away like he should have done, instead, he simply slowed down then stopped! Exposing Kennedy. According to Jean Hill, one of the closest people to the president:

"the motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out". James Chaney (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists) - stated that the limousine "after the shooting, from the time the first shot rang out, the car stopped completely, pulled to the left and stopped." Mary Woodward, a journalist with the Dallas Morning News wrote: "Instead of speeding up the car, the car came to a halt... after the first shot".
(Source)

]Kenneth O'Donnell (special assistant to Kennedy), who was riding in the motorcade, later wrote:

"If the Secret Service men in the front had reacted quicker to the first two shots at the President's car, if the driver had stepped on the gas before instead of after the fatal third shot was fired, would President Kennedy be alive today? He added "Greer had been remorseful all day, feeling that he could have saved President Kennedy's life by swerving the car or speeding suddenly after the first shots."
(Source)

It was only after the third and final shot struck Kennedy that Greer decided to speed up and race to the hospital. It almost seems as though these were deliberate actions to be honest. Actions which were made to be sure the president would be struck and subsequently killed. Just my observation..

When interviewed by the Warren Commission, Greer claimed:

"I heard this noise. And I thought that is what it was. And then I heard it again. And I glanced over my shoulder. And I saw Governor Connally like he was starting to fall. Then I realized there was something wrong. I tramped on the accelerator, and at the same time Mr. Kellerman said to me, "Get out of here fast." And I cannot remember even the other shots or noises that was. I cannot quite remember any more. I did not see anything happen behind me any more, because I was occupied with getting away."

William Greer, Winston G. Lawson and Kellerman denied that the presidential car stopped also, despite around 59 witnesses verifying that It had done. In his evidence to the Warren Commission Kellerman claimed that after hearing the first shot he said to Greer, "Let's get out of here; we are hit." He went on to say [ul=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford]in a reply to a question by Gerald Ford[/url] that Greer's response was immediate: "I have driven that car many times, and I never cease to be amazed even to this day with the weight of the automobile plus the power that is under the hood; we just literally jumped out of the God - damn road."

However, Kellerman did provided evidence that suggested that more than three shots were fired at President John F. Kennedy. He told the Warren Commission that after the first shot was fired "a flurry of shells come into the car". He also claimed that he had seen film that argued against the idea of a lone gunman. However, it appeared that members of the Warren Commission did not want to hear about this and the questioning quickly moved on to another topic.

Later it emerged that both Kellerman and Greer believed that Kennedy had been a victim of a real conspiracy here. Kellerman's own daughter told Harold Weisberg in the 1970's that "I hope the day will come when these men (Kellerman and Greer) will be able to say what they've told their families". After Roy Kellerman's death, his widow reported that her husband was convinced that there had been a conspiracy to kill Kennedy

And if any of you don't believe me here when I type that the government really is responsible for such a thing that I have mentioned in this thread - the idea that they would be willing to kill/silence/murder there own citizens, well I direct you to Operation Northwood. I direct you there because It factually proves they more than certainly ARE capable of at the very least seriously considering something such as this, whether you like it or not.

It's unfortunate but sadly true..

Bearing this in mind, I thank you for reading this thread (especially those whom had the chance to read all of it as I understand It was a rather long thread!).

Does anyone have any thoughts from anything I brought up here?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
11 flags and no replies. Time for a quick bump me thinks.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'll have the honor of the first reply, then!

I obviously haven't finished reading your thread, but I noticed that E. Roberts died in 1966 of a heart attack and it has been shown ( at least recently to me
) that in 1965, the CIA had a "Heart Attack" gun at their disposal...

www.somethingmustbreak.net...

You must already know that, tho... Do you know how many people died from a heart attack, in the list of victims you present? ( I know! I'll know when reading the whole thread!
)

Great work! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I'll have the honor of the first reply, then!

I obviously haven't finished reading your thread, but I noticed that E. Roberts died in 1966 of a heart attack and it has been shown ( at least recently to me
) that in 1965, the CIA had a "Heart Attack" gun at their disposal...

www.somethingmustbreak.net...

You must already know that, tho... Do you know how many people died from a heart attack, in the list of victims you present? ( I know! I'll know when reading the whole thread!
)

Great work! Thanks!

Admittedly I only really came across that ("The Heart Attack Gun") relatively recently. It sounds very, very, VERY intriguing though - If indeed a plausible possibility though (Big difference between It being active and plausible). I'd love to hear more about what you think of it to be perfectly honest. I'm sure you could enlighten me on it more.

One observation I have made though, is prior to 1965, there was very few heart attack victims reported (as far as I believe - and I'm always open to being wrong here), but after it there quite a bit of a jump It would seem. Quite a bit of a jump in just all round odd deaths actually.

I'll discuss that in another post though. In regards to the heart attack victims It seems as though 1976 and 1977 were the most active periods of time as quite a high level of death caused by heart attack to those involved with the case were experienced then and more than than any other period too. In fact, in 1976 alone, 3 individuals involved in the case suffered one right after each other. And then more followed the year after.

Let's not forget that a lot of deaths caused here are still unknown (as well as a lot being attributed to natural causes) as well so the number of deaths caused by heart attack could be higher still.

The current number as of right now could be a coincidence as well, or It could be something more sinister. Unfortunately, It's not exactly clear.

Either way, here is a nice link for you. I believe this is Jim Marrs' own list of "mystery deaths" and I'm sure you could benefit from seeing it as the type of death and when It had occurred is shown.

Thanks for your post!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'll look into Jim Mars Link, thanks!

I will look deeper into this Heart Attack gun. I confess I only looked quickly at it a few weeks back. But from what I remember, it had been confirmed as a functional weapon by the Congress.

I'll get back to you with it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I'll get back to you with it as soon as possible.

Ditto!

With that l'ink btw, you'll have to scroll down the page slightly to find it, but once you do, I'm sure you can find some anomalies regarding how any one of the the victims, or indeed a group of them, had died.. Assuming there are some.

All the best..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For others who have just joined the thread, here are some interesting quick-links that I just found on this alleged 'heart attack gun':

- CIA secret weapon of assassination - Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975

- CIA Whistleblower: “Heart Attack Gun” *VIDEO*

- CIA has dart gun that causes heart attack?

- New Testament News: Declassified: Heart Attack Gun

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Man! I'm in for a lot of reading today!

But already, in McAdams paper I see some flaws. He ridicules Marrs proposition by saying, half-covered, that you would need nearly as many assassins as you have victims... He hasn't heard of Elite Snipers? Those guys tend to be discreet... It's one of their asset!
And whether we like it or not, there ARE people who will kill for money, so... Then, you would need only a small army of killers.

I loved that McAdams first case, that of Lee Bowers, had rumors of a heart attack leading to his death, and that the ambulance driver also had one, shortly before the interview by the author of the article, Perry... Hm.

A good fare of heart attacks, and a few are primarily listed under other reasons, like unknown, long illness and such... And there seems to be a good share of "suicide by gun shot" and probably statistically to high a ratio of people getting shot by police officers for a hundred and three deaths report...

Back to reading YOUR thread, now.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

A good fare of heart attacks, and a few are primarily listed under other reasons, like unknown, long illness and such... And there seems to be a good share of "suicide by gun shot" and probably statistically to high a ratio of people getting shot by police officers for a hundred and three deaths report...

Not forgetting sudden cancers which seemed to plague key witnesses (Such as Jack Ruby and Hiram Ingram for example) as well as the suicide by gunshot which you mentioned...., but from the wrong hand. Such as Gary Underhill for example. I believe he's left handed but the bullet hole was on the right side of his head. (could have them the wrong way around). The same with some others also.

Not evidence I agree but the question begs, if it was suicide, why shoot yourself with your weaker hand? It makes no sense.

So many different anomalies with so many different witnesses.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I agree with you. It all falls in the category of "The Magic Bullet"... I didn't want to raise the question of cancers now, but I think I read somewhere about a gun inducing cancer as part of the arsenal of the CIA, also, but it might be a dream on my part... will have to check that...

But I saw Ruby said he thought to have been injected with cancer cells. It made me think of the American woman who died in the 20s or 30s from cancer and whose cells are still alive today! I can't remember her name, but could those reproducing, immortal cancer cells be used as a weapon?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

but I think I read somewhere about a gun inducing cancer as part of the arsenal of the CIA, also, but it might be a dream on my part... will have to check that..

Here's an interesting link that I just found that seems to give a nice skeptical view (Skepticism being something that can only be good IMO
): Jack Ruby injected with cancer

It's not surprising this scene ended up on the cutting room floor. Even Oliver Stone's source for the yarn, author Jim Marrs, acknowledges that medical science deems this "murder" impossible.(2) It is true that Jack Ruby did make the claim that he had been injected with cancer cells, but one simply could not develop cancer from such injections. In fact, injections of cancer cells have been used experimentally in humans in attempts to boost the immune system.

Ruby also claimed that his prison cell was being poisoned with mustard gas, and that genocide against the Jews was being conducted in the very building in which he was incarcerated. Jews were being exterminated not far from his cell, he said, and he asserted that could hear their screams. Is Oliver Stone about to argue that Ruby is a credible source of information about such things?

Just as importantly, and despite popular mythology, Jack Ruby did not die of cancer. As Stone's source, Jim Marrs, also acknowledges, Ruby had been diagnosed with lung cancer, but the cause of his death was pulmonary embolism; a blood clot had formed in a leg, passed through his heart and lodged in his lung.(3)

At one point in JFK, investigator Lou Ivon (Jay O. Sanders) insists that Ruby's death is part of a coordinated campaign to silence conspiracy witnesses: "how many corpses you lawyers gotta see to figure out what's going on?" he says.(4) Oliver Stone claims to have done his homework. How does he explain nonsense like this?
(Source)

Jim Marrs is a member of ATS also but I believe he hasn't been online in a while now. Would be interesting to ask him personally about such issues related to this as well as the case as a whole tbh.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Looks like I've got a bedtime story for the next week at least

What an incredible thread, and from what I've already read, what an incredible cover-up, it's just mind blowing the amount of victims that were taken out.

If the truth is out there, then it will never be allowed to surface.

But people like you RA, that put together research on such an epic scale, will give em' a run for their money baby !! .

xx

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What a plethora of information RA!
Holy cow!

I am thoroughly impressed with your extensive research and links.
Now to find time to sort through them all.

You should be working on a book so we can settle this once and for all.

It's solved to me.
JFK was killed because of what he tried to stop.
It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
Or to think that someone wanted him dead for no reason at all.
Pretty clear to me, as it has always been.
Obviously our own gov't had a HUGE hand in it.
Which should infuriate most Americans, but they are still blinded.
To think of what they go through just to hide the truth bothers me.
Imagine what they are hiding now.

It's overwhelming what you've got here.
Now I'm off to read more about it.

Amazing work friend!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Looks like I've got a bedtime story for the next week at least

What the hell.. You're like the 5th person to say, literally, those exact words to me today.

Anyway, glad you found it interesting. This really was one Huugggeee cover-up It would seem, and don't worry, we'll certainly get to the truth once and for all if I can help it.

xx

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0b14c6977a6.jpg[/atsimg]

I do not believe your other thread went by and I missed it.

Very thought-provoking thread you built up here and excellent composition.

No one, well anyone not paying attention, knows these names of the other victims.

I always found it suspicious that these people died mysterious and or weird deaths.

Executive Action: Intro and Conclusion

If you're interested in an interesting movie you need to find Executive Action a 1973 movie.

The movie starred Burt Lancaster and has actual J.F.K. footage within it and it will be on VHS.

A masterpiece of a movie made as a docudrama of sorts which I happened to get on DVD.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a40d76274651.jpg[/atsimg]

I found out about the Zenit Fotosniper a camera which would have been used to practice shots.

I later was able to confirm the existence of this particular hardware.

Through no less than a book about devices different Intelligence Agencies use through espionage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aee44d6d2c21.jpg[/atsimg]

The Ultimate Spy : Inside the Secret World of Espionage

Amazon Review :

Synopsis The insider's guide to the secret world of espionage, Ultimate Spy delivers thrills and chills with: Famous spies through history--The secrets of the most secret agents: who they were, what they did, and how they did it.

Tales from the secret world--Detailed accounts of undercover operations: the daring exploits during both World Wars, the beginning's of today's intelligence agencies, the intrigues of the Cold War, and present-day international intelligence gathering.

Spy equipment--Over 700 illustrations, including specially commissioned color photographs of the mysterious and ingenious paraphernalia of the spy: a gun in a pen, a poison walking stick, a map and compass concealed in a hairbrush, a video camera the size of a stamp, and much more!

Biography H. Keith Melton is a renowned historian and specialist in clandestine devices and equipment.

He is recognized internationally as an authority on espionage tradecraft and has amassed an unparalleled collection of spy devices, books, and images of famous spies.

Part of his amazing private collection is on permanent display inside the Central Intelligence Agency.

He lives in Jupiter, Florida.

I bought the book and within it was the Zenit Fotosniper which confirmed a lot for me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb0cff1d448f.jpg[/atsimg]

This was within the film as well as a wealth of other information.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f4c2f994c9a.jpg[/atsimg]

I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to know more about the how-to of this assassination.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caae49113ba4.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyway, excellent thread, come on by one of mine on a similar topic about espionage.

Spycraft : Being Homosexual, the Subversive Government Element, and Espionage...

You're always welcome.
edit on 4/1/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Greetings,

Excellent thread, quite a lot of information here, and kudos for your research. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good documentary on the JFK assassination?

Peace,
Hex23

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

You should be working on a book so we can settle this once and for all.

Hehe, I'm not sure about that but I do have another couple of future JFK threads planned. Namely one on J.D. Tippit for example as I'm absolutely convinced he had a rather large role to play in this entire case. I'm just convinced of it. Not sure when I'll be able to post It but I'll bring my whole theory to the boards as soon as I can get a bit more research done on him and so on.

Thank you for your kind words as well my friend.

Obviously our own gov't had a HUGE hand in it.

Agreed and personally I'm a really big believer in that the ones whom were truly responsible for directly making the decisions which led to the demise of John F Kennedy were none other than Lyndon B. Johnson and Edgar J. Hoover. There obviously isn't any conclusive evidence to prove such a thing - nothing I would be able to find anyway but as the saying goes, where there is smoke there is fire..

Johnson also had a lot to gain by ridding the world of Kennedy and a lot to lose by keeping him alive. A lot to gain in an obvious way and a lot to lose in the sense that as far as I believe, he was on his way out of office anyway. Maybe even into the comfort of a jail cell instead due to corruption charges brought against him - ones which were set to be revealed in LIFE magazine quite conveniently on the day they showed the Zapruder film slides instead:

As Johnson was now president, Life Magazine decided not to use the story concerning his corrupt activities. James Wagenvoord later recalled: "The LBJ/Baker piece was in the final editing stages and was scheduled to break in the issue of the magazine due out the week of November 24th (the magazine would have made it to the newsstands on November 26th or 27th). It had been prepared in relative secrecy by a small special editorial team. On Kennedy's death research files and all numbered copies of the nearly print-ready draft were gathered up by my boss (he had been the top editor on the team) and shredded. The issue that was to expose LBJ instead featured the Zapruder film."

On 17th January, 1964, the Senate Rules Committee voted to release to the public the secret testimony of Don B. Reynolds. Johnson responded by leaking information from Reynolds' FBI file to Drew Pearson and Jack Anderson. On 5th February, 1964, The Washington Post reported that Reynolds had lied about his academic success at West Point. The article also claimed that Reynolds had been a supporter of Joseph McCarthy and had accused business rivals of being secret members of the American Communist Party. It was also revealed that Reynolds had made anti-Semitic remarks while in Berlin in 1953.

A few weeks later the New York Times reported that Lyndon B. Johnson had used information from secret government documents to smear Don B. Reynolds. It also reported that Johnson's officials had been applying pressure on the editors of newspapers not to print information that had been disclosed by Reynolds in front of the Senate Rules Committee.
(Source)

Among much more reason to believe he was involved...

And Hoover, well, this was one violative human being for sure. It's well claimed he was the one who bribed, alongside Johnson, Earl Warren into taking over the Warren Commission - Then influencing it as he saw fit. Not forgetting how he is said to have bribed a total of 8 presidents of whom he served under. These 2 men, as a team, were volatile for sure.

Oh, and btw, I wrote up this thread a while ago too, I tried to go quite in-depth on Johnson, as well as other areas of the JFK assassination. I'm not sure if you've seen it but It might be worth a read (info may be sketchy at time admittedly, I was only really starting to become fascinated by this case upon writing that thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join