It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Acheived And Confirmed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Now now folks, move along pl.
Podkletnov, ning li, and maybe even tom bearden,
will know what I am on about

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Cheers

How would any of them know what you are on about?

And why move along? You brought this up and left a carrot dangling with plenty of claims you have failed to prove and plenty of time to have done so.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

And why move along?

Infinitely better that way, than have the DoD's, etcs. jack rabbits
on your tail

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Cheers

Man... what a load of horse hockey. Dropping names doesn't help your cause or prove your claims. The insinuation that no one could understand your "work" except those folks is laughable. I'm not surprised though, I'm sure they would understand what your "on about" because they have the same MO as you; made incredible claims but have shown no proof and if they have, no one can reproduce it!

...and you don't get to tell people to "move along".

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Blarneystoner

lol dude, your av is a sure stomach turner.
Been there done that

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Blarneystoner

Been there done that

Don't make me sick him on you... lol...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Blarneystoner

Been there done that

This guy sounds like Rand Paul.

Watched him on the tube, trying to attack his accussers rather than adddress their accusations of plagerism in his speeches.

Life is simple, if you let it be. just state the facts of your case and then we can all move on. No need to argue about a subject which you brought up, or attack some one who wants more information.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

I'd settle for a demonstration. Show me an object defying gravity in a vacuum chamber... preferably a non-ferrous object. I realize that it could be faked but I'd settle...

..otherwise slam dunk this thread into the hoax bin and be done with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Blarneystoner

Brilliant, you cannot be sure of that unless you tried it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Vasa Croe

And why move along?

Infinitely better that way, than have the DoD's, etcs. jack rabbits
on your tail

Was reading your signature and I find it funny that you post this thread a YEAR after you posted the exact same thing on Scribd with pics and information yet you still have no patent nor any conclusive proof of anything.

Scribd Post

My favorite line from that post is this one:

Self have ingested about 5 litres of this water over a period of 1 month and my bodychemistry is changing even as you read this report. Lol I may have become Immortal

So...how's the body chemistry doing now? Are you just floating around everywhere and being all immortal and stuff? That has to be SOOOOOOOOO cool......
edit on 11/5/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Blarneystoner

Brilliant, you cannot be sure of that unless you tried it.

Oh I'm sure... He'll tear your ankles to shreds!

Comon man... show me the money. Make something float... I dare you.

ETA: I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!!
edit on 5-11-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Blarneystoner

Should Read ETA: I DOUBLE DOD DARE YOU!!

Go Figure

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Blarneystoner

Should Read ETA: I DOUBLE DOD DARE YOU!!

Go Figure

So we are to assume the DoD is after you because you have invented anti-gravity and time travel or something to that effect? Seriously? And you are posting online? With ALL of your contact info at the link on your sig line?

So....if you have all this equipment you obviously are not on the move, especially if you are still testing. From your link, you seem to be not so up to date on tech since you went through a security screen at the airport and claim it wiped your hard drive....and you want US to thin YOU have created an anti-gravity/time machine of some sort?

Your story is implausible and laughable and you give us all the reasons NOT to believe you from your DoDgy posts your silly apparatus pics of the equipment used for your experiments.

Looks to me more like a giant potato clock.....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Looks to me more like a giant potato clock.....

Lol. That's a nice one

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And these quotes from your Scribd page are completely unfounded.

Basically effects on substances were investigated to ascertain their behavior on a Starship as well as to get an inkling of the Physics and Chemistry inside a Wormhole and beyond .

So you know what the conditions are like on Starships? From what experience may I ask? And what sort of inkling are we to imagine the Physics and Chemistry to be like inside a Wormhole from your experience? And what is beyond a wormhole as you suggest?

Scientific and Business individuals from Germany ( Dr, Andreas Heck ) , USA( Fred Carter- Boeing Corp. , John Gallman - Cessna Corp ) and Canada ( DavidHayes – Tech. Broker ) were invited to come and see my invention in action, but no one turned up

Hmmm...imagine that. Nobody turned up yet the DoD is after you now? Seriously?

My technology is now more or less ready for deployment, but am not entirely certain if Mankind is ready for such a technological leap, for the likes of Electric Rockets,Starships, Flying Cars Etc.

I am going to roll with less on this one as we have seen nothing come of this at all at this point. If you're talking about such a technological leap backwards then I agree, we are not ready nor willing to take that leap.

I am really sorry you have spent what appears to be 3 years on this project and have accumulated nothing to show for it, yet made the same claims you are making on this thread right after you submitted it on Scribd....so you have not furthered any research nor made any HUGE leaps in any technological way it appears.

You are using plywood and lightbulbs....and you expect us to believe this is a HUGE leap in tech?

I hope after your patent is done and you make this worldwide you can at least get some materials to make it look more pleasing to the eye for those of us that want to use one in our starships....that one is just an eyesore.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

WOW RV capabilities of .... hmmmm.......

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

You are using plywood and lightbulbs....and you expect us to believe this is a HUGE leap in tech?

I hope after your patent is done and you make this worldwide you can at least get some materials to make it look more pleasing to the eye for those of us that want to use one in our starships....that one is just an eyesore.

Surely even a machine intelligence can do better image processing.
All you have processed is plywood and bulbs so far?

Heck once again pl move on

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Vasa Croe

Surely even a machine intelligence can do better image processing.
All you have processed is plywood and bulbs so far?

Heck once again pl move on

Sorry...forgot to mention the wires and car batteries and jumper cables. By all means....looks very professional and way outside the technologically advanced scientific realm....this must be that future tech everyone is talking about.

Can't wait to see the flying cars and starships you create using this....I am sure they will be far too advanced for my measly little brain to process.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

See what happens when you don't honor the double dog dare?

Hoax bin... nuff said.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Aren't ya'll even least bit worried that, the
DoD is on your tails now

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join