It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This seems to be noncontroversial proof of a brown dwarf [Planetary body ejecting plasma - not SOL]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by Sky watcher

because everything told in the bible is defenitley true right? because the catholic church is something to trust really?

how come in everyone of these "nibiru" videos that people post always show the object in the same spot and its always the same size why does it never move?

right because it doesn't exist

One I don't agree with the Catholic Church at all as they are only one sect of Christianity or did you not know that?

Two there is no such thing as Nibiru. Nibiru was made up by Zacharia Sitchen and has been shown over and over again by real experts in ancient languages to be nothing but a fraud.

Wormwood is the only STAR that is prophetic and will enter our solar system, affect earth as stated in the Christian Bible.

Of course how silly of me i forgot that it' only the Christian's who get it right with their prophecies.....even though there's no date for them to happen .... and whenever anything even resembling one of the prophecies show's up "IT'S A MIRACLE" i didn't see anything resembling a solar flare at all am I a paid skeptic because i require proof of an object? e gads man actually THINKING in order to PROVE something the world's gone crazy i tell ya CRAZY.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

reply to post by NyxOne

OK mr.debunk nothing. Explain how its a lens flare when it does not connect to the side of the FRAME like the one does when it comes into frame?

The one where it first appears on the screen is a LENS flare. The one that happens at 3:58 is not as its not close to the edge of the frame yet. Also it erupts small first and bubbles out just like every other solar flare in history. When it gets to the edge of the frame you THEN get another LENS flare.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read and learn, dumbass.

Hey Dumbass move to 3:58 in the dam video. THE OBJECT IS NOT ON THE SIDE YET SO HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE A LENS FLARE?

In that post you just sent it shows a lens flare on the side where you can even see the object yet. Typical. Go look at LASCO3 the long distance blue one and watch the sun. See how the flare is just like an eruption of gases. Its NOT A FLASH IN THE CORNER OF A CAMERA!!!!!!!

Well done. You're gifted with excellent eyesight.

Last I checked, solar flares do not always erupt in a vaguely ovular arc that expands outwards and that disappears the moment Venus exits the camera's view.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by Sky watcher

because everything told in the bible is defenitley true right? because the catholic church is something to trust really?

how come in everyone of these "nibiru" videos that people post always show the object in the same spot and its always the same size why does it never move?

right because it doesn't exist

One I don't agree with the Catholic Church at all as they are only one sect of Christianity or did you not know that?

Two there is no such thing as Nibiru. Nibiru was made up by Zacharia Sitchen and has been shown over and over again by real experts in ancient languages to be nothing but a fraud.

Wormwood is the only STAR that is prophetic and will enter our solar system, affect earth as stated in the Christian Bible.

o yea my mistake because christians and roman catholics don't use the same bible right because there religons are so different the bible also said a zombie jew rose from the dead ascended into the sky and will return one day

if you can't tell thats sarcasm

how come whenever someone takes a picture of "nibiru" its always the same size and in the exact same spot? if its a moving celestial body then it should not only be getting closer to us but the size of it in pictures would be changing

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

To come here with these sad excuses you have to be a dis-info agent 100 percent. You know I am right as you can see the difference from the Solar Flare that happens right before the LENS FLASH as the object exists the screen.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Ok lets use your example. Here----->>> stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Notice for these LENS flares to happen the object MUST be on the side of the frame.

If you go to the OP video you only see two lens flares as it comes in and exits the frame.
humansarefree.com...

There is a SOLAR FLARE at 3:58 long before the Object even gets close to the edge of the frame and it does not even remotely look the same as YOUR LENS FLARES. PERIOD!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

To come here with these sad excuses you have to be a dis-info agent 100 percent. You know I am right as you can see the difference from the Solar Flare that happens right before the LENS FLASH as the object exists the screen.

OR someone that can tell the difference between a lens flare and a solar flare -.- good job embarrassing yourself though ^.^

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

Ok lets use your example. Here----->>> stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Notice for these LENS flares to happen the object MUST be on the side of the frame.

If you go to the OP video you only see two lens flares as it comes in and exits the frame.
humansarefree.com...

There is a SOLAR FLARE at 3:58 long before the Object even gets close to the edge of the frame and it does not even remotely look the same as YOUR LENS FLARES. PERIOD!!!!

You know, pal, all of your shrieking matters jack # when this object was clearly identified as Venus.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Jupiter, yes.

Clap clap?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

that object was there yesterday, and possibly the day before

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by NyxOne

that object was there yesterday, and possibly the day before

...Yes, because the C3 and C2 cameras have entirely different points of focus and perspectives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join