It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Grainger, FPE (Fire Protection Engineer) Interview by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Fakery explains all the ongoing mysteries.

Only to the gullible, and those that would deliberately peddle disinformation. You still haven't added anything to the topic of this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Fakery explains all the ongoing mysteries.

Only to the gullible, and those that would deliberately peddle disinformation. You still haven't added anything to the topic of this thread.

you want my two cents?
Oh course what s. grainger is saying is correct but we are still left flumuxed and baffled in
trying to explain the mechanisms of collapse and subsequent dustification of all three
televised, apparently atomic deconstructions .
3 150kiloton underground thermonuclear detonations explains alot.
Computer generated faked software imagery explains everything.
I see through your mask.
Gullible?
Here's hoping the masses won't swallow what you are peddling.
I won't be holding my breath though. I can but hope that people will see what
is going on around them and open up to the previously inconceivable...

www.septemberclues.info

It's high time people. Everything else but FAKERY is DISINFORMATION
and YOU KNOW IT WELL BONEHEAD.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by bsbray11

Already been done, hundreds of times, notably a series of worldwide conferences that AE911 lead.

Attendance?

"Conduct an investigation" would imply legal authority. Subpoena power, etc. Who should contact whom in order to arrange for this? Isn't that something the FBI is supposed to do?

Not really. You are already assuming that there are guilty parties other than those already identified and yet there hasn't been any formal testing the science of your conspiracy theories except on internet forums.

No, what you are describing is petty and useless and you are not helping anyone.

Its as petty and useless as you make it.

The fact that you, hooper, come in and sock puppet troll 911 threads is useless because people are going to watch the video without your words echoing in their mind and instead will hear the clear points this professional is making...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

www.septemberclues.info

"September Clueless" is a known HOAX. Deliberately created disinformation. There are papers and videos that sufficiently put that garbage to rest here:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

YOU KNOW IT WELL BONEHEAD

And that's why no-planers have been repeatedly banned from this and many other forums for many years. You can never discuss any topic civilly. When the no-planer disinformation gets debunked, all you know how to do is resort to childish name-calling and attacks.

So, now you have a choice. You can either:

1.) Let the no-plane disinformation go because nobody is buying it after all these years of peddling it, and go do something constructive with your time.

or

2.) Continue on your present course and become like all those before you.

Something to think about.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

www.septemberclues.info

"September Clueless" is a known HOAX. Deliberately created disinformation. There are papers and videos that sufficiently put that garbage to rest here:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

YOU KNOW IT WELL BONEHEAD

And that's why no-planers have been repeatedly banned from this and many other forums for many years. You can never discuss any topic civilly. When the no-planer disinformation gets debunked, all you know how to do is resort to childish name-calling and attacks.

So, now you have a choice. You can either:

1.) Let the no-plane disinformation go because nobody is buying it after all these years of peddling it, and go do something constructive with your time.

or

2.) Continue on your present course and become like all those before you.

Something to think about.

September clues is one of the only sites that has hit on the real truth behind the
faked events of 9/11. it has been blacklisted by most disinformation agents
who must do their utmost to keep the general public wrapped up in dispute and away
from the whole notion of fakery, because public realisation of this would spell disaster
for the perpetrators whose means of persuasion is the sold-out main stream media.

Your above referenced site is a half-arsed debunking attempt which has been put
in its place time and time again.
To date nobody has been able to debunk ANY of the numerous assertions made below.
Are you up for the challange? or will you, like all the rest, resort to ridicule and deception,
they being your only refuge against otherwise irrefutable evidence.

Debunk A September Clue (If You Can)

Regarding the use of the term bonehead, obviously being a pun on bonez, are you really
that sensitive? one word amounts to a lack of civility? come off it. Should i simply be a
good boy and take your false accusations on the chin and let YOUR lack of civility go
unchecked? Stop taking the easy way out, stand up and be a man and face the truth
behind the peddled deceptions. You will do, if you have any honesty.
I look forward to any honest attempts from you at debunking the comprehensive list
of evidence referred to above, but i won't be holding my breath.

BTW, I will take option 3:
Continue to push the real truth that reveals the comprehensive employment of fakery on 9/11.
Stand proud and true and see deception and treachery for what it really is.
Thank you, and good night.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

To date nobody has been able to debunk ANY of the numerous assertions made below.
Are you up for the challange?

I'll take you up on your challenge. But only if you start your own thread and keep your no-plane/tv fakery dribble confined to your own thread instead of spamming and trolling it around the forum in other threads and off-topic. It is off-topic and does not belong in this thread.

Regarding the use of the term bonehead, obviously being a pun on bonez, are you really
that sensitive?

It wasn't a pun. It was a childish attack. And had I reported it, you likely might not be posting right now as it is a serious Terms & Conditions violation that you agreed NOT to do when you signed up to this website.

Suffice it to say, it has nothing to do with being "sensitive". It has to do with discussing topics in a civil and professional manner. Go start your own thread with your challenges and your "evidence". It will get debunked like the rest.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Are you up for the challange?

Yes - here goes - they're someone's stupid opinions - I can't debunk an opinion. And I am being nice by describing them as "opinions". The word delusion came to mind but I didn't use it. Or maybe I did. Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join