It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin baby boys having a conversation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is what I choose to believe the convo was like:

The one was mad because the brother was standing there like an idiot with one sock. He said go put a sock on.. we're twins and someone will mistake you for me.The one socker laughs and said no way, you take one sock off. The first one tells him to go pound sand.. you take them both off or put both on. Blah blah blah.. back and forth and then discovers mom is watching. They agree to act like dumb babies again.

Love the link OP
VERY cute!! My twin great aunts were even doing the language thing when they were in their 60's.. they lived together and never married... stayed on their own farm out in the middle of nowhere all their adult lives. One outlived the other by about 20 yrs though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That sounds about right! It was definitely something about socks....he kept raising his foot

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

actually "baby talk" is a language; a basic form of Glossolalia,
think of it as machine code, the language that's hard wired into our brains.

Glossolalia is said to be the primal tongue of fire and the language of dreams as well.

sorry to hear that TCOTBIP have been messing with you, at such a tender age, contrary to your doc's advice, if you had been able to remember how to "speak in tongues" learning new languages would be a snap.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Very cute video with the babys i got a laugh out of it they seem to know what they were saying Its all about that missing sock

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join