It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African rugby player accused of hacking daughter's alleged rapists to death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

It would make a great movie. One the whole family could watch. If it is a revenge attack hack fest then hey each to his own. But of he hacked innocent people then i hope he finds those responsible and goes even more rambo on those rapists. Justice needs to be served. ... You all need to chill out. This thread and responses are hilarious. Couch potatoes who know everything. Whatever....i know what i'd do. Shark bait.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
And the award for father of the year goes to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Blaine91555

He was white and the "victims" black. Because of the racial tensions in the country he will probably be given the maximum sentence and spend the rest of his life in jail to appease the populace.

Well, it wasnt long before someone played the race card....but i thought that only "they" did that....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
im 36 no kids yet. but do know,if i had a daughter, and was raped..ide wnat murder without thought or question* ostly , because i know, the law and courts might not be so harsh on him afterall..and in prison wil most liekly boast how she was* i wouldnt like that at all. maybe in some countrys, a rapist might get special treatment* you know, like in Dubois, whre raping women seems legal*
more power tot his guy..he elimiated a piece of human filth and waste of life and sperm. inf act, the judge should throw the case out. yeah he commited a crime and decapitaition...but its self defense* i hope the judge can see that in this guys case. imagine how many rapists are never caught. they got what they wanted, and when it stops, its forgotten or trophied in memory. hmmm well not if others makes examples like this guy did..burry an axe into his skull, right between his eyes

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizardman
reply to post by eNumbra

It would make a great movie. One the whole family could watch. If it is a revenge attack hack fest then hey each to his own. But of he hacked innocent people then i hope he finds those responsible and goes even more rambo on those rapists. Justice needs to be served. ... You all need to chill out. This thread and responses are hilarious. Couch potatoes who know everything. Whatever....i know what i'd do. Shark bait.

I think people are forgetting something here, if those folks were innocent he killed and maimed this fella needs to be punished, regardless to his reasonings. What if it was your son or better yet you this man mistook for being the rapist? Would you think he was justified in his "hack fest"? If you're a normal person I think not.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
How many people patting the rugby player on the back actually read the article linked in OP?

because that link's been broken since it was posted. Do some critical thinking look at the rest of the thread: there may be far more to this story than it would seem at first glance and yet once again the ATS membership is turning a vigilante justice thread into a Star and Flag flogging fest.

The epitome of ignorance.

After reading the response given to your post I have to agree with you. There's no sense of wanting to know the truth half a story is suitable for many. What's even worse the half of story told don't even paint this man as being a father much less sane.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join