It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Columnist:US Caused Earthquake In Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

In a recent article, renowned Pakistani columnist Nusrat Mirza accused the U.S. of artificially causing the March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, calling the radiation leaks resulting from damage to nuclear plants the U.S.'s "second nuclear attack" on the Japanese nation. He argued that the March earthquake was artificially caused by the U.S. X-37B spaceplane just six days after it was launched.

There is also numerous paragraphs from the article which are well worth a read.

I am also going to dig a bit deeper in to the X-37B spaceplane as I have minimal knowledge of it- I'm sure some of you out there will be able to provide more information.

What will be the ramifications of the claims made by this journalist?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
He just discredits himself and makes a fool out of Pakistani journalism.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seriously even giving this a second thought?

Tectonic plates my good sir, are the answer

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Well that may be true, but I bet he would fit right in here on ATS.

Lol. I read that title and just started laughing. My very first thought was "I bet he hangs out on ATS."

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Don't shoot the messenger, I find something of interest and I share it for members to make of it as they will/

And it obviously interested all of you enough to read it so- mission accomplished.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
we don't need these high tech weapons to destroy nations, we have Obama

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by squandered

Well that may be true, but I bet he would fit right in here on ATS.

Lol. I read that title and just started laughing. My very first thought was "I bet he hangs out on ATS."

oh my, it was mine too!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Don't shoot the messenger, I find something of interest and I share it for members to make of it as they will/

And it obviously interested all of you enough to read it so- mission accomplished.

don't get defencive, it was a good find, I will give you a s&f

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Hey, thanks for the info'.
No complaints.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised. In those type of countries expect sensationalism. In India they think Ankit Fadia is some sort of super hacker, but he doesn't even know how to program in C or understand UNIX systems.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't buy into the theory that the US caused the horrific incident in Japan but if what he says is true about the X-37B, and that every time it's been sent up something of a "natural disaster" type happens soon after, we should all look into this more! Anyone know if what he said is true about that part?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I wouldn't be surprised. In those type of countries expect sensationalism. In India they think Ankit Fadia is some sort of super hacker, but he doesn't even know how to program in C or understand UNIX systems.

Haha I sell IT technical training for a crust.

To put it in perspective for other members, these are pretty standard skill sets.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

X-37B spaceplane is an unmanned space plane, similar to the space shuttle launched from cape canaveral on march 5th 2011, on a secret mission for the US Airforce.

source: flyby app faq
edit on 29-3-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join