It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Caret : reverse engineering or hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Project Caret (Commercial Applications Research for Extra-Terrestrial Technology) is a name that was dismissed as hoax a few years back.
But surely as with alot of things in this field large nuggets of truth are mixed in with the lies and dis/misinformation.
If you believe that the U.S. government has possession of crashed craft then surely a form of " Project Caret " would follow ?

Below is a link to a supposed "insider" on the project which makes for a good read (whether it is true or not i don't know).

ufo.whipnet.org...

Also another article with youtube links.

cryptoworld.co.uk...

edit on 29/3/11 by CrashRetrieval because: additional material.

edit on 29/3/11 by CrashRetrieval because: mis-spelling.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hoax. Do some searches and you will be rewarded with the knowledge of reality. But these hoaxing fools thrive off reading stuff like this on the internet....it's like it encourages them or something, lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My point is that in alot of hoax ufo stories there is an underlying element of truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashRetrieval
My point is that in alot of hoax ufo stories there is an underlying element of truth.

In a lot of hoax ufo stories there is nothing more than an attempt to get attention, have some fun and/or make some money...

The only truth shared by most hoax ufo stories is that by the time you've got to the bottom of one, another two hoaxes have popped up.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

In a lot of hoax ufo stories there is nothing more than an attempt to get attention, have some fun and/or make some money...

The only truth shared by most hoax ufo stories is that by the time you've got to the bottom of one, another two hoaxes have popped up.

Very true its just when i read about Project Caret i can't help thinking about the book " The Day After Roswell".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, at one point, we have to ask ourselves: Why is it that every civilian doing a report on UFOs is labeled a hoaxer while people from the Navy, the Army, the Air Force and the Secret Services are considered A-OK when they get into MUFON like organizations.

Aren't they, originally, from the organizations that say: "Nope! It's swamp gas!"?...

I think the OP has a valid question. And it wouldn't be the first time that we are lied to about anything...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You promised me you were Issac from caret.

Bad guy!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

How do you know that?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hoax. So this can go ahead and go to the hoax bin....no need to now discuss whether parts of it could be true is there?.....because it was a hoax.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I had some suspections that it was both of them, something like
the mystery airships of the 1800''s and their counterpart terrestrial
projects in a contemporary variant. Again someone was playing behind
the scene.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

That's because it makes the lie more believable. Children and criminals do the same thing.

Hoaxers are master manipulators, and understand that the 'general' population only needs a grain of truth to believe almost anything...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Very true its just when i read about Project Caret i can't help thinking about the book " The Day After Roswell".

And that book too was filled with complete nonsense and idiocy. It pandered to the ignorant and those who don't know any better about reality. Basically, it was aimed at the target audience and did its job. But that book was a complete joke, and there is no way anyone with any sort of experience in this world could swallow the load those fools were trying to push. The problem is, when someone does something ignorant in the UFO community, they are instantly surrounded by the very ignorance of others that acts like a warm blanket. It's like feeding a drunk another vodka, and we see it on here every day. People turn off their brains and ability to use reason just to get another "fix" of their UFO addiction.

new topics

top topics

join