It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find something to eat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey all!
After Omegalogos helped me pick out something to eat one day i have been constantly asking in the chatroom for other food ideas to prepare for myself and my family. (Btw OL suggested a Shephards pie which is AMAZING NOMNOM)

I'm not an expert chef, however i have cooking hands.
Next week my parent's food trailer is coming home where we will try to sell it. (Long story)
In it is basically a professional mini-kitchen. What i'm excited for is the deep fryer that is in it which is deft not in any standard kitchen.

What i wanted to get from you all is a bunch of ideas for food. [Also recipies if you have em!]

I have a conventional oven, a deep fryer, a stove, and a grill.

Now i know for one i want to make onion rings and french fries so if you have any ideas to incorporate those that'd be great. Give more deep fryer ideas for sure! Maybe deep fried doughnuts with powdered sugar on top (Made it before, soooo good) Trying to keep it at a feeds 4+ as well.

Thanks so much.
p.s. Also if you have a Creamy Cheddar and Broccoli soup recipie i would appreciate it! (making it tomorrow)
edit on 29-3-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Three words FRY DAT CHICKUN

I have a pretty good recipe for it, pm me if you want it plz.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ahh yes.. Fried chicken. Actually didn't come to mind yet, which is odd lol.
Too bad it's not thanksgiving to deep fry a turkey xD

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Righteo, I looooove desserts so Im going to have to reccomend you say numolicous desserts!!!
Deep Fried Mars Bar oh yum the trick is to make sure the mars bar is frozen rock hard solid, make sure you have the deep fryer at the right temp and batter ready to go before you pull the mars bar out of the freezer.

My all time favorite Chocolate Nemesis Cake! Trick here is cooking the cake in 2 tins - and float the cake ingredients tin inside another tin full of water, You can serve it with ice cream, whipped cream or a nice chilled fresh berry blend.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dniMnepO
Righteo, I looooove desserts so Im going to have to reccomend you say numolicous desserts!!!
Deep Fried Mars Bar oh yum the trick is to make sure the mars bar is frozen rock hard solid, make sure you have the deep fryer at the right temp and batter ready to go before you pull the mars bar out of the freezer.

My all time favorite Chocolate Nemesis Cake! Trick here is cooking the cake in 2 tins - and float the cake ingredients tin inside another tin full of water, You can serve it with ice cream, whipped cream or a nice chilled fresh berry blend.

OMG deep fried cakes @-@
I'm going to try that for sure!!!

I should put some pictures up of stuff i made

That might be near the first thing i make! T__T tears of joy!! T_T

top topics

join